Forum › Posts by Kitsune Spirit

Kitsune Spirit
Magan&Danai discussion 26 Sep 10:59
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I can't blame them for wanting to make money off their work, but if they aren't going to even try publishing in english is pretty stupid. You're denying yourself more money by doing that!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

YES!!! Finally! I've been begging Innocent Grey since the first one, next payday, I shall enjoy me some yuri! <3

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just goes to show that some things are better off left as a one-shot. Unfortunate.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Her panties made their highschool debut! LMAO

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Anything noteworthy in True Blood? I've seen it mentioned that it has several lesbian ladies.

Is that show still ongoing? I haven't heard anything about it in ages.

Oh, guess it's over. Ended in 2014.

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 12:46PM

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'll not be holdingg my breathh for a yuri ending, considering how "eh" the devs were about the ending themselves.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Readers don't matter? Goodluck selling your stories without them then!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Loveless is sorta famous for it's lesbian couple around chapter 8 I think. There's no bury you gays, and neither of them chases after the boy.

It's BL though...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I finally got round to reading Tenkuu Shinpan and in my professional opinion as a doctor of yuri, they are pretty gay for eachother.

I wouldn't make such concrete statements, cause at the end, it may be revealed one or both of them have had fianceé's since the start and they just forgot to mention it and then they get married and have 10 kids each.

I'm joking. Mostly.

Also, brother complex tag?

She yaps about oniisan frequently, but it doesn't have the "i love him and I want to have his babies" feeling.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's like those goofy contracts of Japanese idols that they can't have relationships, so that lonely salarymen can have fap material or something.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Aaaaallrighty then!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Just started watching wentworth, it was so weird seeing a child in there like it was a daycare.

Jacs makes me think of an evil martha Stewart, and Franky is really pretty.

The show itself is kinda depressing.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I loved Flcl! It's crazy and wtf-y like Paranoia Agent! So happy it's a girl mc this time!

Aslo oitnb has been so funny season, so far!

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Hopefully they don't censor the game too heavily.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Is wentworth the european version of oitnb?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Guys have weird imaginations... >_>

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I've been binge watching oitnb, almost done with season one. I love it, but Larry needs to go, he's so annoying!

Kitsune Spirit
Kotoura-san discussion 01 Jul 15:51
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Kitsune Spirit posted:

I love this series, the anime is really good. First ep made cry so hard.

It is funny how first episode opens on such hard and depressing note, when for the most part entire show is a love comedy (I don't deny it has serious moments, but from the way it opened you would never guess it will have a lot funny moments as well).

Seriously! I had a box of tissues prepared lol.

Kitsune Spirit
Kotoura-san discussion 01 Jul 09:02
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I love this series, the anime is really good. First ep made cry so hard.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Fried Green Tomatoes is a movie adaptation about a book about lesbians. They just toned it way down.

I think they should remake the movie and untone it. Is the book any good? I don't remember if I liked the movie...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm on chapter 65... >_> I can totes see the yuri here...

I just want someone to go fangirling with me over Yuri x Nise. Without fear of spoiling future event, that's all xD

I actually kinda like this kind of approach toward yuri. As in treating the yuri component just like any hetero relationship in a different manga genre. In this case, it's a survival/ mystery/ action manga with the main character and the main support has that little (totally gay) romance with each other.

Not explicit yet, of course, but I think this is how the genre has always played romance, where main character (99% male) and the main heroine kinda flirt around and skrt around the idea of being couple, but never confess their love or kiss until the very end. Finger-crossed

I like that type of gay romance too, it'd be nice if it was normalized and bury your gays became a thing of the past too.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I'm on chapter 65... >_> I can totes see the yuri here...

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

So I read some of Tenkuu Shinpan... and wtf. She trips on stairwells, and then when she deciedes to jump off the roof she drops her id book or whatever and chases after it...

*Jackie Chan why meme.jpg* lol

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Well, you guys would know xD I don't know how they've developed the characters so. Just saying, don't get too optimistic in case they don't get their happy ending ;)

I watched a bit of Wynonna Earp, and there are barely any interactions between Waverly and Nicole. Less than 10, I think Wynonna talked more with Nicole that one time behind the desk than Waverly xD But yeah, very underwhelming, their first interaction is very cute though. It's also the first relationship for Waverly that isn't bad, so I can't see them be together until the end, not saying one of them will die, but they'll break-up at some point.

How much is a bit? Or did you watch the ep where they (finally) hookup?

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I think Orphan Black has women leading the show too? I think that makes a bit of a difference.