Forum › My Beloved discussion

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ehh, so does that mean Youko and Nana ain't the end game!? >_<" hmmm...
LOL last panel love it! xD I'll take you home with me Satomi!! xD ahahahhahaha

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Satomi is there to comfort her. I love it.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think this would be a wonderful place to end this, but it has seven more parts. I can't help but feel as though Jin is going to ratchet the angst up to the max at some point across the rest of it.

Are there seven more parts to this plotline, though? The description says they're spread over three collections, which I suspect means we probably have a story about how Youko and her girlfriend got together, and maybe a follow-up story with Nana getting her own happiness, maybe? Or something else maybe, but the Nana/Youko story seems to be done for now.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm incredibly disappointed by this ending. Like, I guess it's technically a happy end AND I'M EVER SO FUCKING GRATEFUL THERE WAS NO SUDDEN STRAIGHT MARRIAGES BECAUSE MY RAGE WOULD BE ENDLESS, but I'm just disappointed. They implied pretty heavily they were gonna eventually reconcile at the end of last chapter with that whole "I definitely won't regret" and not to mention WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF FRIEND JUST LETS SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN AND NOT EVEN TRY TO FIX IT UNTIL THEY ACCIDENTALLY MEET YEARS LATER!? I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, WTF!? I'm pretty annoyed. Very* annoyed, actually.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

I know nothing about the seven more parts to this story, but if there were more, I wouldn't read it. This is already a good end for me.
I'm glad it turned out to be something much more than the typical love triangle: girl A likes girl B who likes girl C (whose just playing girl B) and in then end girl B realises she was being played and girl A comforts her and they end up together.

I really thought the time-skip was done well.
I'm glad that Youko moved on and found a girlfriend, and Nana at least experienced how Youko felt having one-sided feelings.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I think this would be a wonderful place to end this, but it has seven more parts. I can't help but feel as though Jin is going to ratchet the angst up to the max at some point across the rest of it.

Uh...the table of contents in KiLa KiLa says there's only one more chapter called Rin Rin left and My Beloved is part of KiLa KiLa, so where are you hearing that there's seven more parts left? This being a legitimate question.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I suppose it's just me but those types of endings are better off in oneshots, this chapter felt really disconnected from the others, the only thing that mattered was the last 5 pages or so from the last one

last edited at Oct 24, 2014 8:46PM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Nana is a bitch. But the credit page is great.

3z8eb8cxabml0ib3limx
Divulge Scans
joined Dec 29, 2010

Uh...the table of contents in KiLa KiLa says there's only one more chapter called Rin Rin left and My Beloved is part of KiLa KiLa, so where are you hearing that there's seven more parts left? This being a legitimate question.

These characters appear in other stories in other volumes. Please check the scan group's website for more information. Their release schedule is also there, in one of the posts.

^That
Here's the post you need: http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/post/98539016971/series-update-my-beloved

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Ah that new chapter there with Satomi putting the moves on her. hehehe... THat was a nice after work read. <3

Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

a 'consoling you with my body' course XD i lost it !!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

SatomixNana OTTPP = One True Toilet Paper Pairing.

The ancient art of seduction always starts with toilet paper.

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

well things just turned 180 degrees.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

7 more chapters huh, Couldn't just let it end on a high note?

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

awwww yeah!! now we can get to the best parts!!!

joined Nov 30, 2011

So the MC won't end up with the original crush/friend? I hope so because that would be awesome!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I was thinking this was a good ending point, then I saw...TEN parts?! How?

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

You can't simply spell "Takemiya Jin" without angst and bittersweet slice of life.
And knowing her things won't start getting better from here. Damn. I really like Nana with Satomi. But my gut is telling me that they will get somehow together and then BAM old feelings strike back and screw everything for everyone.
We will have to wait and see. Also the day Takemiya-sensei writes something remotely fluffy it will be the end of me lol

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

pour
punch
toilet paper

are you two gonna hook up or not? cuz I need it! urgg ' __ '
really cute characters reaction here, me like = v =

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

So the MC won't end up with the original crush/friend? I hope so because that would be awesome!

if this is a 10-part story, then I have a feeling the MCs will go off and date others. once they graduate, they'll run into each other somewhere, remember why they really loved each other, and (cue the romantic violin music) fall madly in love.

on a different note, you have to admit, this is a more drawn out look at the saying "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence." for example, this chapter is about Nana's regrets after her fight with Youko-chan and how she will deal with them. I wonder if the upcoming chapters will show how Youko fared after their fight? actually, if it does, I guess for completeness sake Takamiya-sensei could look at "the relationship" from all 4 girl's POV especially now that Satomi-san's character has been introduced. however, since mystery GF of Youko-chan has yet to be formally introduced, I personally would have little issue if her POV was really brief. I guess Satomi's POV should be equally short as well... oh well, cue the music, and action!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

7 more parts? also time skip? yeah imma just drop this now, this was already not my thing i wont really be a fan of it drawn out.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hm. Kinda wish chapter 3 didn't end that way - it was totally like "Oh, I'm not sure where this is going!" Now it's obvious, though whether that's a means to an end or something else entirely, who knows.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

10 parts? Wow, frankly speaking an ending here would have been accetable, a story about getting over past mistakes and loves. Guess we're in for a bumpy ride, knowing Takemiya Jin. I hope things will remain somewhat rational without going to extreme and ridiculous angst moments in order to extend a good series (I'm looking at you, Sasameki Koto)

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, this is the first work of Jin that I've found simply bad. The drama was already too much and the time skip was the final straw. Meh

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Hm. Kinda wish chapter 3 didn't end that way - it was totally like "Oh, I'm not sure where this is going!" Now it's obvious, though whether that's a means to an end or something else entirely, who knows.

Well, this was originally just a stand-alone trilogy, which is why it feels like this chapter ends with a certain level of finality. The next bit is linked trilogy, and the final four tie the different bits together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.