kwonryn
joined Oct 12, 2014

guess what, this gonna be a damn beautiful love story
there is no doubt since it was written by Nishi Uko

kwonryn
My Beloved discussion 11 May 15:46
joined Oct 12, 2014

This story is just ab some silly n adolescent highschool chic
and tbh, i think it's not that depressing. Depression is the term using for deeper sides, including sadness, pain, lost, hopelessness, etc,..
Oh my, what have done to japanese authors these days?! Coz it seems like that all of my fav stories recently come from korean, thailand n chinese
hmm

kwonryn
LOVE/DEATH discussion 05 Apr 12:41
joined Oct 12, 2014

this is crazy, but also very cute lol cant stop laughing while reading the story <3

kwonryn
joined Oct 12, 2014

I really hate Ayu, the kind of bitch that neither eats nor allows others to eat. Or more like... she didn't know what she had until she lost it, I just hate her!!!!

This is really harshly put and doesn't show a lot of understanding of the situation. Maybe Ayu did bring it upon herself but she's a teenage girl who just entered high school. You can't honestly expect her to be able to sort through her feelings easily in this sort of case. Even at the end of this first chapter she doesn't seem to realize exactly how she feels about Hitsuji other than that she's a good friend who she doesn't want to lose. Which is exactly the reason she shot Hitsuji down in the first place. All of this stuff happening is going to end up forcing her to very carefully consider her relationship with Hitsuji and whether she really just wants to be friends or if she feels the same about Hitsuji as Hitsuji did about her. (And if that is the case whether Hitsuji still feels the same or not.)

Wow, this is tottally impressive! Where is the 'like' button, oh my o_o
U r right. Now, it's time for the black hair girl to decide which is more important. A friend or To chase her friend and start a new rlts ?
Im looking forward to know the ending of this story!

kwonryn
joined Oct 12, 2014

I really hate Ayu, the kind of bitch that neither eats nor allows others to eat. Or more like... she didn't know what she had until she lost it, I just hate her!!!!

oh my, before that blond girl kisses her, she's still straight and she doesnt have any strange feelings for girls. Is it normal when ur Best Girl Friend suddenly confess (well, she kissed her) to u?!
well after all, it's not her fault for acting like that. And im kinda feeling sorry for her
I think she's jealous w the teacher bc she's afraid of losing her best friend - the one that used to "like" her. And it's not like she's gonna fell for her in the future...a little bit selfish hm? That's how it is...i guess
oh and btw, if the teacher has those romantic feelings for her students, she's fucking insane as fuck

kwonryn
Your Fault discussion 17 Jan 01:58
joined Oct 12, 2014

well, the ending can be accepted, i guess?!
- when the short hair girl sees her friend and the senpai r doing xxx, shes depressed but at last, she still accepts that fact and wont confess to her friend/do anything to lead the rlts into the next step x_x
- "as long as senpai knows the real me" - that long black hair girl's though finally explains everything. She likes the senpai (in a romantic way) more than her friend...
so well, i think they dont 'love' each other as much as they thought
maybe they simply just dont fit together

joined Oct 12, 2014

^ me, too. Cant wait to see the next chapters. This series is super adorable and charming and aslo amazinggg xD
Thank u so much, to all the people who r working on this!!
God, Yuri these days are really impressive...

joined Oct 12, 2014

So, is this topic changing to "ideal height for women" ? Omg, who the hell cares ab that...

kwonryn
joined Oct 12, 2014

omg, what a coollll story! one thing i dont like is all the chars' look are too similar...but well, the plot totally killed it!
I think Karin has a crush on Nao, maybe one-side love?! lol
and It seems like Nao knew about it lol
and Marin, hmm shes a kind of adolescent girl. I think shes not Karin's type. A little bit mature of Nao still is better, i guess? lol
omg, 'one-shot' ?? Why?????? I want more.....T__T

last edited at Dec 30, 2014 7:12AM

joined Oct 12, 2014

well, I havent read the manga yet coz im considering about the article. Excuse me but what exactly does the title mean?

joined Oct 12, 2014

Reminds me of Yulsic <3 =^^=

yasss, the blondie sleepy head absolutely like Jessica. And the black hair girl is a Yuri's womanly version lol

kwonryn
joined Oct 12, 2014

Just Fuck Mika. I can't stand the way Jin writes these asshole characters who would rather talk in riddles and mind games than give a damn straight answer.

damn true...
In my opinion, this must be the worst story Jin has ever written!

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 3:11PM

kwonryn
joined Oct 12, 2014

The girl whom is Mayu's friend is pretty silly. Tell someone to take care of the one that one-side-love with them?!
Gosh, how ridiculous...what a drama chick!