Forum › My Beloved discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I think that those who are Bi sexual don't know what they really want . Do they want same sex relations or opposite relations , maybe just do as many as they can while their body is still young . this could almost be a form of Nymphomania . I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's , but in regards to this chapter , if a girl told me she was bisexual just before asking me out, I would have said no , no matter how beautiful she may be I cannot date nor have a relationship with someone who doesn't make a solid choice. Sorry if this upsets anyone .

Well... at least this amused me. A bright side to every post.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

There is only one question after this new chapter... will the black haired girl cheat or break up before ? I bet on the cheating >.>

Back to the good ol' cliché that Bi are cheaters because it's just in their nature.

I cant decide if its better or worse than the "if they are bi they MUST want to taake part in an orgy/threesome" trope.

You don't need to decide, you're allowed to hate them both.

I think that those who are Bi sexual don't know what they really want . Do they want same sex relations or opposite relations , maybe just do as many as they can while their body is still young . this could almost be a form of Nymphomania . I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's , but in regards to this chapter , if a girl told me she was bisexual just before asking me out, I would have said no , no matter how beautiful she may be I cannot date nor have a relationship with someone who doesn't make a solid choice. Sorry if this upsets anyone .

"Won't judge / speak ill", but you're implying that bisexual people can't make solid choices and don't know what they really want. Is that not thinking with prejudice?
That's like saying that even if somebody choses either same sex relations or opposite relations, they're still making an uncertain choice with who they like, cause there's still other people available. You shouldn't be thinking that it's only gender that makes you like or want someone.

Regardless, back to the recent chapter, I wonder if Ayuna reads/knows of Satomi's novels. o-o

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's

And then you totally did. Others already explained why what you said is obviously wrong form like a common sense standpoint.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ayuna can obviously say "I love you" like "nice weather today". Manipulative people are the worst. Satomi is on the way for a world of pain.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think that those who are Bi sexual don't know what they really want .

And I think you're talking out of your arse. Wonder which of us is correct?

Do they want same sex relations or opposite relations , maybe just do as many as they can while their body is still young . this could almost be a form of Nymphomania . I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's , but in regards to this chapter , if a girl told me she was bisexual just before asking me out, I would have said no , no matter how beautiful she may be I cannot date nor have a relationship with someone who doesn't make a solid choice. Sorry if this upsets anyone .

You do realize that almost everything you've said is utterly ridiculous, right? This is a parody of some sort, right?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

think that those who are Bi sexual don't know what they really want . Do they want same sex relations or opposite relations , maybe just do as many as they can while their body is still young . this could almost be a form of Nymphomania . I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's

So what you're saying is that ALL bisexuals do as much people of both gender as they can while they are still young and have a nice body (isn't that kind of calling them a slut?) because they cannot make up their mind. And then they are some kind of nymphomaniac. You said you don't want to judge or speak ill of Bi's, but I believe you have already judged and speak ill of Bi's there.

last edited at May 10, 2015 5:59PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

You do realize that almost everything you've said is utterly ridiculous, right? This is a parody of some sort, right?

Well I find it hard to believe anyone could post anything like that on Dynasty and be serious. Much better for the brain that this is taken as a joke. Funny in it's ridiculousness too, one of my favourite kinds.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

OH wow, a new update. I have to say though, it's been a while, so I was really confused with the sudden flashback.

joined Aug 11, 2014

...So this whole book is just going to be a cavalcade of misery, is it? Okay then. Good to know. Next time I see an update, I'll remember to get a drink first.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

...So this whole book is just going to be a cavalcade of misery, is it? Okay then. Good to know. Next time I see an update, I'll remember to get a drink first.

Not really, it show that even if early relationship and/or love can be really miserable, it's not the end of all. You can' still find something healthy later and let go of the past.

4_2epyfw
joined Feb 21, 2013

If you want a review of 'Steps' (with spoilers) this is a good one:
http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/08/19/yuri-manga-steps/

joined Jul 8, 2013

Is it just me or has Takemiya Jin's art really improved with her more recent works? Can't really put my finger on it but it just seems better. I think maybe it's the kissing. She used to just block it out or almost entirely eliminate lips but now I feel like the kisses have a lot more detail, right?

Dscans%20avatar
joined Mar 30, 2013

I think the black haired girl is just playing with Satomi. That's the vibe I'm getting based on the facial expressions she always has on and how she just kind of randomly started the whole "you're into girls aren't you, Satomi?" conversation after she broke up with a guy that she started dating at a mixer after one week... I mean, I understand the concept of group dates/mixers but I just feel like most relationships from a mixer don't go very far. So someone that not only organizes a casual teen get-together (that usually, from what I've seen in other manga, consists of teens that want to get laid), but also herself begins dating one of those guys at the mixer, and THEN after just a week they break up. I don't know, I guess her personality just screams casual. Like the type of person that gets bored and moves on to the next interesting thing in a snap.

last edited at May 10, 2015 7:37PM

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I won't judge or speak ill of Bi's

And then you totally did.

lmao hahahaah totally beat me to it. i wanted to say that when i read that post lol.

poor bi stereotyping lol. in reality straight up gay people also have that stereotype on them, but the only reason it's not really seen in yuri is cause it's a bad image and that's not what yuri is about. so instead bi's get the bad wrap shown instead. i feel sorry for them lol. just like...there's probably not a lot of healthy/happy het couples shown in yuris either, discounting barely shown/there parents. candy had one, which was one of the reasons i liked it. i understand that some read yuri cause all they care about is the lesbianism in it but, idk for me the everyone i know just happens to also be gay is just..too much for me sometimes. too unbalanced maybe is what i'm thinking of?

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

I don't agree at all. Yeah, there are people that have experiences with both sexes and they realize later on they really prefer one. Because especially if you are gay you usually try to date/sleep with the opposite sex at least once before realizing that's just not right for you (though there are some exceptions, of course) - and I don't consider this bisexual orientation. On the other hand there are really people who are just attracted to both sexes and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Also I am lesbian myself, but I know lots of bisexual people and most of them are nice. Being an idiot doesn't depend on someone's sexuality. And yeah some lesbians are afraid that their bisexual girlfriend would cheat on them with males - but honestly, if she is a cheater, does it really matter, if she does it with a guy or a girl?

joined Oct 12, 2013

Welcome to Takemiya Jin.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Well I find it hard to believe anyone could post anything like that on Dynasty and be serious. Much better for the brain that this is taken as a joke. Funny in it's ridiculousness too, one of my favourite kinds.

Actually I have seen some bi-bashing on Dynasty before, and they actually think they're right. Not a pretty sight at all =_=

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Actually I have seen some bi-bashing on Dynasty before, and they actually think they're right. Not a pretty sight at all =_=

Really? But.. but... that's so... just... Really? I tut them. Tut them hard.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Was waiting for the aaangst part and was so cautious...but didn't come....yet! Probably for Part B! So Flashback thing eh... :v

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Welcome to Takemiya Jin.

Well, if you don't count about half of what she's done, at least.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Ok! New theory: The black haired girl is just /really/ socially awkward and her parents are /really/ conservative, so if they ever find out they'll make them break up. She is, actually, being completely 120% sincere with everything she's saying. She just comes off as a horrible, manipulative, tarpertip because of the main character's own insecurities and her own awkwardness.

This theory makes me much happier than the alternative.

last edited at May 10, 2015 10:26PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

Ok! New theory: The black haired girl is just /really/ socially awkward and her parents are /really/ conservative, so if they ever find out they'll make them break up. She is, actually, being completely 120% sincere with everything she's saying. She just comes off as a horrible, manipulative, tarpertip because of the main character's own insecurities and her own awkwardness.

Well aren't you just unrealistically optimistic lol.

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Remember; hope just makes the disappointment all the more crushing :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Remember; hope just makes the disappointment all the more crushing :)

Well, we know she's going to end up single, but retain a positive outlook in the end and eventually (maybe, since it's not necessarily confirmed) finds a healthy love. What we don't know is what happens in the middle bit.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The lesson of this whole series seems pretty hopeful, for all that people whine about Jin's stuff being depressing. From what we've seen so far it comes down to "Even if things are bad or unhappy now, it's not the end of the world and you can still find happiness."

To reply you must either login or sign up.