Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I just hope that Yui at least as the capability to not judge when she ultimately finds out about this.

And can at least understand the ultimatum that was forced upon her.

She stab her, I don't know if it count as not judging x)

I've stabbed people without malice before. Totally happens.

Yooooo, this is some fucked up shit. Making a girl fuck you so you break it with another girl. Dont blame the dude, hes a real player. But damn, still man. Shit.

Yeah, good for him! Who wouldn't take that opportunity?

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 6:51PM

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

I would say Yui has every right to judge once she finds out. Not with a knife, but still^^
And it all fits together. Matsu wanted to do something morally questionable and was offered an even more morally questionable opportunity to achieve her goal. And to finish it off, Yui will judge in a morally questionable way as well. Those 3 make up such a nice group. Lets see if the guy gets stabbed as well, when Yui catches them both during the act. The Drama demands it.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

dammit, c'mon! noooo! >_<

The last thing I needed to do today was read this crap. The worst part is that things like this actually happen.

Drama showdown, she gets pregnant?

Takemiya, I love you, so why must you play with my heart and patience?

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 8:25PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Yooooo, this is some fucked up shit. Making a girl fuck you so you break it with another girl. Dont blame the dude, hes a real player. But damn, still man. Shit.

Someone with actual moral decency.

So yeah, I blame the dude. He's being a real prick making her do that.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 8:35PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What's moral decency? Whetevs. Dude's a player.

Edit: I feel I'm taking for granted that I know I'm being sarcastic.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 8:41PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I think he was being sarcastic.

Anyone knows how many extras there are? I'm thinking about just waiting for all of them before rereading, even though I doubt I'm gonna have the patience to do so.

Umm... no one is making the girl do anything. The guy is being a slime ball, but she consciously agreed to sleep with him. No one made her go to the hotel except herself, and her very bad decision making skills.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 9:13PM

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

whoa, how did ch 11 get released in 2014 and ch 10 today? or did i miss something about the ordering?

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 9:43PM

joined Apr 15, 2013

Right....

Ok, for any lady folk reading this out in internet land, here's a bit of advice: Do not reward predatory behavior with sex. Instead, try a swift knee to the testicles. I can personally attest to the sheer stopping power of testicular trauma. In all seriousness, do it. And know that I cringe inwardly as I sit here typing this.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

joined May 23, 2013

Jin may I have a word with you. Wtf is this. A girl sleeping for a guy just to make him brake up with her how many times do you think he could use the same tactic damn him and his nuts I'm out.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

anything for her? why don't kill him instead?
and this is why people hate het in yuri!!!

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 12:55AM

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

anything for her? why don't kill him instead?
and this is why people hate het in yuri!!!

Oh yes, when you want the girl, kill any competition. I like your thinking. Granted, this guy is a scumbag

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 2:39AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm annoyed, but the entire theme of this side-story is the series of horrifyingly bad decisions the cafe owner and her friend made in their youth, and why their current relationship is so complicated. It's not the "let's fuck around with scumbags because our true feelings are murky and we need to shake ourselves up before we can discover Twu Wub" show. It's small comfort, but I'm at least glad that the author doesn't assume we like the guy. (Hm? "Am I still mad about that"? I couldn't possibly know what you mean.)

Person saying it's consensual because she agreed: yes, she agreed under false pretences, after he figured out that he could effectively hold the other girl hostage to trick her into doing what he wants. At best, that's a cartoon villain forcing someone to choose between killing a bus full of orphans or their lover; more realistically, it's coercion. And anyway, this is the guy who's entire introduction to the story was trying to rape a girl while she was unconscious. Are we seriously concerned about not being sufficiently charitable towards his moral standing? C'mon.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 2:35AM

joined Nov 30, 2011

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Even though I had an inclination it was going to happen.... My reaction was still....

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

No I picked it up. It was more in reference to the first comment.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

whoa, how did ch 11 get released in 2014 and ch 10 today? or did i miss something about the ordering?

Chapter 11's part of the original story. Love & Piece is more of a side story.
~~~~
I'm relatively pleased at how devoted Matsumoto is to Yui, but this isn't the way to go about things. I really hope the last chapter for this side story isn't a flashback but them as an actual couple, taking place after the series :( It's painful reading through this with end game being them just roommates where Yui doesn't want to admit her feelings.

The end of chapter 8 (main story) at least, in their house makes it seem very much like Yui does harbor feelings for her. But then there's the fact that Yui actually stabs her...And then you wonder if a yandere is good or bad for Matsumoto when said yandere is so gorgeous as an adult...I guess it depends on if she's retained that crazy bit of her. I feel so shallow right now. I will go purge my shallowness with some kawaii yuri.:

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 6:12AM

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I remember how our prof kept saying our lesson was a no-brainer and we're just like laughing, and agreeing how we are indeed no-brainer. And just like the pacing of our lesson, well that escalated quickly fuuuuu (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Let's cut to the next scene pls. srsly Jin

Tumblr_nt8411tibj1trx9pno1_r1_1280
joined Apr 7, 2013

Where's the love? There aren't even fragments of it anymore. All I see is a load of crap. -_- This chapter left me feeling disgusted with ALL of the characters in it. Whatever happened to plausible drama in yuri? These plots are getting downright ridiculous. sighs

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Oh so this was what the future Matsumoto and Yui are talking about referring to Matsumoto's scar. But damn! That is so messed up! I really hate het in yuri. Ugh guys like him just disgust me! I just hope this will get over soon and focus more on the adult Matsumoto and Yui..hopefully. I honestly think the adult Matsumoto and Yui story is more interesting..I mean I hope they get together! Also they're personality are more tolerable very much so than the past Yui's grim persona or something. I'd like to see the story gradually develop from where they bumped into each other again as adults to eventually ending up together you know? Haha I know this is an angst story and I usually like angst feeling those 'feels' and all that but this het drama is just pissing me off instead tsk tsk

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 8:53AM

grlsgirlsgurls
Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Chapter 11's part of the original story. Love & Piece is more of a side story.
~~~~
I'm relatively pleased at how devoted Matsumoto is to Yui, but this isn't the way to go about things. I really hope the last chapter for this side story isn't a flashback but them as an actual couple, taking place after the series :( It's painful reading through this with end game being them just roommates where Yui doesn't want to admit her feelings.

The end of chapter 8 (main story) at least, in their house makes it seem very much like Yui does harbor feelings for her. But then there's the fact that Yui actually stabs her...And then you wonder if a yandere is good or bad for Matsumoto when said yandere is so gorgeous as an adult...I guess it depends on if she's retained that crazy bit of her. I feel so shallow right now. I will go purge my shallowness with some kawaii yuri.:

Oh man thank you, I was looking for that end of chapter 8 bit (to make me feel better after reading today's release). Re-read all the Love& Piece ones and couldn't find it.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh, so THAT's were Matsumoto's scar comes from....

These next few chapters are gonna be such a trainwreck.

last edited at Apr 29, 2015 12:03PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

No I picked it up. It was more in reference to the first comment.

Fair enough. I'm just paranoid.

To reply you must either login or sign up.