Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

Why? Would it not have been easier and less repugnant to simply go up to her and say "Hey, your boyfriend just propositioned me. You might want to consider dumping him."

Nop, 'cause you know, not enought aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangst!!!!

I don't know what to think about this story right now...

joined Apr 28, 2015

D: D: D: D: D: DX

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

This manga is a bullshit. I am tired of reading about repeating rape, rape, rape, stupidity of girls and this awful guy. All the decisions characters make are like brought from Jupiter. Never one adequate man or woman would do those things. This is just getting a ridiculous game on how much shit can there be in one chapter of 5 pages. Drama for drama for drama for drama. It won't be surprising if we see baby-eaters or tentacles rape in next chapter.

All dialogues can be desribed in this model:
— I want an ice cream.
— Can I rape you for an ice cream?
— Ok.

— Shit, I lost my keys. I need to be raped.

— This girl is pissing me off. There is only one way left - rape me someone!

Yeah, right, l - logic.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:17PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

So fucking stupid. This series is making me think less of Takamiya Jin tbh. Like she has always made stories with pointless drama that doesn't really make any sense to actually occur but this is just stupid. Like if there exists a person who actually thought this was a story that is reasonably decent then I just...I don't even know. That person is an idiot. WHO ALLOWED THIS KIND OF STUPID CRAP TO GET PUBLISHED!? Like the main story I get. I don't love how that ended but I get why that's okay. But who thought that this extra story was any good. It's really, really, really fucking bad and just plain stupid. It's insulting to humanity as a whole to imply that there'd be people who are this fucking stupid to go along with ANYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED SO FAR! I'm not saying that there aren't people that stupid, I'm saying that its insulting to imply it like this story has done.
Seriously though, this chapter may cause me to drop this series. Like the main story is done now, right? Why am I gonna keep reading this? For the garbage extra story? For the sole purpose of punishing myself? My history in manga selection may imply some level of masochism but I'm not fucking stupid lol. It occured to me as I was reading this chapter that I don't even like ANY of these characters anymore. Like I could've tolerated the blonde up til this point (even though her personality annoys me) but after finding out how everything turns out when they're adults...I just can't with these characters anymore. They just do stupid thing after stupid thing, and I'm expected to root for them now? How? No seriously, I'd honestly like to know, how do I root for characters who do things so stupidly that it gives off the impression that they're making themselves miserable ON PURPOSE.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:25PM

joined May 3, 2014

............this, chapter 10 is SO FUKING STUPID!!!..........I'm done... i will see the next chapter , just to see how much she is going to suffer form that guy , and then I'm no't going to read any manga with Angaast EVER AGAIN!!!.....at last no't form Takemiya

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

— I want an ice cream.
— Can I rape you for an ice cream?
— Ok.

I know a hentai that's exactly like that...

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:30PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

'But the one thing... I'll do anything for her!'

Yes that's the one thing you know. An important thing you don't is is WHETHER THE GUY WHO SAYS HE WILL BREAK UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IF YOU SLEEP WITH HIM WILL DO AS HE PROMISES!

I'm not a fan of Kant, but his disdain for the hypothetical is really justified here. Why would you believe a guy who says that? I get doing something abhorrent for someone you love, but come on, I don't believe it possible for not a trace of reason to interfere here?

Also, 'Don't get the wrong idea.'

I don't mind characters who are a total git, but come on, be one who says things that aren't retarded.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yes that's the one thing you know. An important thing you don't is is WHETHER THE GUY WHO SAYS HE WILL BREAK UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IF YOU SLEEP WITH HIM WILL DO AS HE PROMISES!

I'm not a fan of Kant, but his disdain for the hypothetical is really justified here. Why would you believe a guy who says that? I get doing something abhorrent for someone you love, but come on, I don't believe it possible for not a trace of reason to interfere here?

I don't mind characters who are a total git, but come on, be one who says things that aren't retarded.

Of course he will break up with her! don't you know that villains never lie?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Yes that wasn't smart. I found myself thinking she should look at things a lot closer before doing something so stupid.

But these are flashback chapters to when the boss was in high school. Remember in the first Love & Piece chapter those two are describing how Yui gave the boss that scar (the boss slept with Yui's guy), so we already knew something like this had to happen.

And it's not like I never did anything really stupid when I was a teenager. (I'm not telling you any of the many instances.)

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yuri Girl 1001 where's your avatar from? I recognize the art but can't remember the mangaka.

joined Mar 23, 2013

So fucking stupid.

I've missed your rants!

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yes that wasn't smart. I found myself thinking she should look at things a lot closer before doing something so stupid.

But these are flashback chapters to when the boss was in high school. Remember in the first Love & Piece chapter those two are describing how Yui gave the boss that scar (the boss slept with Yui's guy), so we already knew something like this had to happen.

And it's not like I never did anything really stupid when I was a teenager. (I'm not telling you any of the many instances.)

Ooh, sudden urge to pry. *creepy laugh

Of course I remember it's all flashback. At first I was enthusiastic to hear the back story, but the execution finds me a little wanting. Though I suppose it is maybe believable the more dense teenagers could fall for it, I don't find it believable for one to whore themselves out for someone else's benefit.

Actually no.

It's entirely believable they'd whore themselves out for anything.

Most would consider themselves lucky to.

Of course he will break up with her! don't you know that villains never lie?

Villains of course are the most noble and trustworthy of creatures.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:54PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Yuri Girl 1001 where's your avatar from? I recognize the art but can't remember the mangaka.

It's from Love and Sex by Chi-Ran in Wildrose Vol 2. This page. I modified it a little bit.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 3:56PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

It's from Love and Sex by Chi-Ran in Wildrose Vol 2. This page. I modified it a little bit.

DEAR GOD I'VE WANTED TO KNOW THAT FOR AGES.

Never would have thought asking would be the solution.

My above comment was riddled horribly with errors. Keys need to be bigger. They are too small for those who don't know it's layout in the dark.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Thanks, I thought about her mangas but wasn't remembering her name, a shame that Chi-Ran and some other mangakas like Natsuneko didn't make any new yuri in the past years.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I will tell you this: I lived through all of them. (Some of them were downright dangerous.)

Thanks, I thought about her mangas but wasn't remembering her name, a shame that Chi-Ran and some other mangakas like Natsuneko didn't make any new yuri in the past years.

Yes, I really like most of her yuri. But when I went to look for more, it seems that she's done mostly yaoi in recent years. I bet it's pretty good if you go for that sort of thing, but I'm a straight yuri girl (does that make sense?) and don't care for yaoi.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:11PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Yes, I really like most of her yuri. But when I went to look for more, it seems that she's done mostly yaoi in recent years. I bet it's pretty good if you go for that sort of thing, but I'm a straight yuri girl (does that make sense?) and don't care for yaoi.

At least she's doing something, Natsuneko and other yuri mangakas didn't make new manga of any genre, it's like they given up on making manga...

Straight yuri girl? you're a straight girl that like yuri or you're a yuri girl (lesbian) that go straight for the yuri and don't care for the rest?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I will tell you this: I lived through all of them. (Some of them were downright dangerous.)

Best I don't know the truth then, my imagination is glorious when life threatening is involved. Living in the centre of England, there isn't much opportunity for danger. We have a the confluence of the tame and Anker and a train station. That's about it as far as I've found. Most of the people are tame as far as I've experienced. Some exceptions.

I'm backing a Crusade against Yaoi, they have taken too much! Open warfare! With dragons and stuff!

Seriously though, I remember someone hyping me about Creo, so I decided I'd read it when it finished. Remembered about it some time later and despaired.

Oxymoron's make me giddy.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:15PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm backing a Crusade against Yaoi, they have taken too much! Open warfare! With dragons and stuff!

Seriously though, I remember someone hyping me about Creo, so I decided I'd read it when it finished. Remembered about it some time later and despaired.

Baka! Yaoi is our ally against Het! and don't make me remember Creo, if they're going to cancel it, at least give it a rushed ending dammit! Mangaupdates say it's on hiatus, yeah right, as if I'm going to believe that...

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:18PM

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

Whoa ... wtf is this twisted logic : " imma gonna let u rape me for her '', WHAAAT!? I wouldn't come here if i wanted some hentai plot. What's gonna be next ch. let me guess NTR and some CP ?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Straight yuri girl? you're a straight girl that like yuri or you're a yuri girl (lesbian) that go straight for the yuri and don't care for the rest?

The second of course. Yuri is the main outlet for the (single) lesbian that I am.

Edit: I have a friend who is a straight girl that likes some yuri.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:22PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Baka! Yaoi is our ally against Het! and don't make me remember Creo, if they're going to cancel it, at least give it a rushed ending dammit! Mangaupdates say it's on hiatus, yeah right, as if I'm going to believe that...

typically yes, it is our ally, but remember some ally's need to learn there place. Look at the Dutch. Needed to learn there place after the whole triple alliance thing. Won't make like Louis though and permanently alienate them. The ultimate objective always - Het delenda est. They are useful still.

Whoa ... wtf is this twisted logic : " imma gonna let u rape me for her '', WHAAAT!? I wouldn't come here if i wanted some hentai plot. What's gonna be next ch. let me guess NTR and some CP ?

Remember, it's not rape if you're being blackmailed. That's totally different.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:23PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I don't think there will be NTR, we will surely see the girlfriend being dumped and learning what happened and we will see how the scar was made. This was a one time thing, I don't think we will see the guy again.

I think and hope we've already seen all the shit Jin prepared for this series

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:32PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

The second of course. Yuri is the main outlet for the (single) lesbian that I am.

Edit: I have a friend who is a straight girl that likes some yuri.

I must say I'm jealous, not everyone can be a lesbian, or have friends irl that like yuri...

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Sorry, but in no way I can call this rape. At all. Cause - it's not blackmail either
I mean, the guy's scum, but he's not threatening her. Luring more like, but she's not forced into that choice.
Not breaking up isn't a threat. More like a cheat or unfair "trade" - but I can't call it rape. Doesn't mean it's a right thing to do though, of course.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 4:43PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.