Forum › Posts by grlsgirlsgurls

Tumblr_mlx3xqnffx1rsdifjo2_500
joined Mar 23, 2015

Conversation from 39.5 (fake)
Wah
-Oh my god... I didn't expect you to buy so much..!
-Don't be modest, eat as much as possible so you recover quickly
-I really made you go out of your way.. then I'll dig in~!
-Go on.

-There's still one left, you should eat this.
-Eh, but I can't really eat more...
-It's ok, you're still recovering, you need to eat. Eating one more won't make you fat OwO
Grasp
-Come. Open your mouth.
Bite

-It may hurt a bit.. please hold on.
-Yeah...ok....AH! HURTS...
-Ah..Sorry ! Did i do it too fast ?
-Don't worry.. you can continue...
-... ...

Continuation
*Touch
I don't know why I have thoughts like this
Feeling like...I'm glad she got injured
And that I'm happy it's me that's at her side.
*gulp
At the same time, I have this feeling of shame.
I really want to....
Want to...

-Oh, Seol-a ? ... you already finished ?
-Yes. I already finished.
-Oh, that's right ! I have to apply medicine to the bruise on your shoulder.
-My..my clothes !
Strip off suddenly

From chapter 3 and in color
-A man's word is never wrong (literally : «There not even once fault in man's words»
-Who agreed that we break up !
Bang

You!
Dare!
To!
Touch!
My!
Woman!

Collapse
Push
Something awakens in No-rae...

Fuck off!
Kick
Go away
Duang
K.O.

-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Made some edits to above.

joined Mar 23, 2015

So now we have dragon yuri, dinosaur yuri, ghost yuri, alien yuri, vampire yuri, mermaid yuri...am I missing anything?

Firefighter yuri?

I just looked at your 33 lists. Best groupings ever. It was a joy just reading your headings for each list.

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

This thread is a picnic! Love it.

joined Mar 23, 2015

Honestly - the hardest part was reading the chinese! I can only read 50% of it, so i had to draw each character into an application that reads it to me, as I only know spoken Chinese >_<

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

O_O
Nice.

joined Mar 23, 2015

Scene 7 from chapter 7
-Long time no see. You didn't even tell me you came back and resume classes.
-That right. I don't have so much time.

I continue translate this later, so much text (Ji-hwan, I hate you.) and my english too bad. If you can help gongnongjie for this one.

Continuing on from the above

Jihwan - i didn't see you at the welcome party
Seola - i was tired so i left early
J - Is that right? ... is your health ok? did you get injured?
S thinks - does he know...
S - Oppa, do you...
J - i heard that recently you have been eating instant noodles very late at night and you said that as long as it is past 12 midnight it doesn't count within the quota of that day and so your body weight has increased substantially and your figure is getting out of form; usually you attract a lot of attention, and a lot of people are interested in you, so very soon people will notice small changes in your body. Everyone is saying that because Baek Soel-A was two-timing she got dumped by her boyfriend, and so you were so heartbroken that you were binge eating and drinking, and lost in despair; but you got over your broken heart quickly and regained self-confidence and became again the queen-bee that is worshiped by everyone; is this all true?

J - That would have been a spectacle. That the famous Baek Seol-a would because of one man change in such a way. People are saying that even Baek Seol-a is just a normal person with normal feelings and emotions, that when she's dumped she'll still get heartbroken and sad; but you brought it on herself. They say that now that the spot for a boyfriend is empty, there's definitely going to be a lot of rascals itching to have a go at getting you, but there's also another faction with many silly boys who oppose this saying that Baek Seol-a belongs to everyone, she cannot belong to one person. Crazy right?

J - Also, I reckon, since you want to live out of the spotlight, you should take more care in your relationships. Don't you think you should pay more attention to people's opinion of you? You're at the age where you should know how important reputation is. You should take more care in your private life. Also your personality is bad, if people say something that you don't like you throw anger tantrums. I heard that a few days ago an ex-boyfriend followed you to your home and attacked you. So, what do you think, aren't I right?

J - jibberish with arrows and baba@#%^gEED-sai.....
Small text - endless~~

S thinking - it's only been a year since i saw him, who the heck is this guy?

J - what? don't want to listen?

SFX - ~~ irritated
S - .....

S - Waiter. Please get the bill.

Waiter - Yes. Please wait.

END

Feel free to double check me

last edited at Jun 24, 2015 1:12AM

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Do i have to check this thread for updates or will you guys upload a page (like the credits page for ch 1) onto dynasty?
This thread is getting so much discussion I find it hard to know when there's an update.

And do you plan on doing overtooning as fast for this as for FF - i.e. roughs on Thursdays? Not holding you to it just curious, i understand it's community service :)

joined Mar 23, 2015

HAHAH that was really cute

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

It would be kinda weird it the present girl was Yu-Ji. Generally people criticize Fluttering feeling because all the girls looks the same and there a character get this much change x)

They have the same face because they had done a plastic surgery, so thats make sense. LOL

I thought this too! haha

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Oooh. I'm new the the iOS world, so didn't think of that at all.

PS. we joined on the same date haha. What a coincidence.

Yeah, I've mostly given up on being able to acquire apps. x_x

Same date? What timezone are you in? Mine tells me I joined a day before.

GMT +10

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 3:47AM

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

It is available on iOS

But only iOS 7 and above. I can't get it until I get a new phone. :/

Oooh. I'm new the the iOS world, so didn't think of that at all.

PS. we joined on the same date haha. What a coincidence.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 2:57AM

joined Mar 23, 2015

http://s12.postimg.org/storlvgkt/6b408e21gw1et94rh8wnnj20lt2gwh02.jpg
SECTION ONE:
Seol-a:You're near a hospital, right?Which hospital?No-rae, I'm asking you which hospital it is!
No-rae(wooo~):Nope, I'm fine, I'm on the way home.
SECTION TWO:
Seol-a:Let's go to my home
No-rae:No need..(It's so near anyway...)
Seol-a:What to do then, giving a call to brother?
No-rae:Ah, I see, I see! I'm going upstairs
!!
SECTION THREE:
Seol-a:I'm making some soup, take some medicine after drinking it
No-rae:I'm not hungry at all..
NOTE:不行,空腹吃药伤胃的。一定要吃点什么。=It will do harm to your body if you take medicine on an empty stomach.You must eat something.
NOTE:恩...=okay...
SECTION FOUR:
Seol-a:How does your body feel?
No-rae:It's fine, sorry for yesterday(you can't sleep well because of me, right?)
Seol-a:Is it time to worry about me? Get up and take breakfast.
SECTION FIVE:
Seol-a:I'm going to invite you to my home for dinner.
No-rae:Never mind..I bothered you yesterday too...
NOTE:寿司=sushi
NOTE:那不客气了...=I'm not gonna be polite then...(the text literally means so)

Section 6
Seol-a: and we need to change the dressing. You can't do it yourself.
Seol-a: right?
No-rae: .....

Section 7
No-rae: .... why do i have a....
No-rae: feeling like i'm being babied...? (n.b. 饲养 means to be raised/reared - it's literally 'a feeling like i'm being raised')
Small text: to an outsider it'd look like i have an extra mother..

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Btw, is it still gonna get updated here? Or do I have to go to the link? This wasn't rape, she was completely in control at the end.

Everything you need to know is on the credits page. Short answer, yes you will need to use the original Lezhin website to use the overlay method.

I didn't really get the whole guide thing. I have to have a phone that will install the Lehzin app? I can't just read/purchase on my browser? So confused. ><

I have an android phone, so I don't know if it's available for Apple products. You could check though, just by typing "Lezhin" in the search bar. You have to use the Lezhin app to add coins to your account, because the website version currently does not have any way for foreigners to pay. You can only use the mobile app because Google Play automatically links your card to your account, so that you can pay. However, you need to go to the actual PC version of the website to unlock the chapters, because 19 + mature manhwa are not included on the app.

It is available on iOS

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Overlay version up

http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/41

How to use overlay http://bit.do/ffovertoon

Well that was easy to use.

Thanks halmoni, d.d.d. and kyra.

joined Mar 23, 2015

Omgosh so cute! Thank you gongnongjie and alextasha

grlsgirlsgurls
Public reading lists 07 Jun 09:09
joined Mar 23, 2015

Thanks guys! I've finished reading your list actually Nezchan :) great finds in there!

Hhaha Kyonne. Thanks Random Reader.
Looking forward to it.

grlsgirlsgurls
Public reading lists 07 Jun 07:55
joined Mar 23, 2015

Hi guys, I've been reading through people's public reading lists, and I want more to read. Just so I can go reread manga that I've forgotten.

Forgot whose I read. One was called "fluffy fluffy love" or something like that, didn't finish reading this then I lost the link. And another was "romance".

Anyone got lists for me?

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Thanks halmoni, d.d.d., flutteringfeelingsmanwha imgur owner and kyra. I appreciate it. I'm one of those that read it on comico, then halmoni's translations, then both d.d.d. rough typesets and kyra's version.

last edited at Jun 1, 2015 5:32AM

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Never loved Monday so much as these days. It's crazy. Got a smile plastered on my face all of the Monday just gone by.

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

whoa, how did ch 11 get released in 2014 and ch 10 today? or did i miss something about the ordering?

Chapter 11's part of the original story. Love & Piece is more of a side story.
~~~~
I'm relatively pleased at how devoted Matsumoto is to Yui, but this isn't the way to go about things. I really hope the last chapter for this side story isn't a flashback but them as an actual couple, taking place after the series :( It's painful reading through this with end game being them just roommates where Yui doesn't want to admit her feelings.

The end of chapter 8 (main story) at least, in their house makes it seem very much like Yui does harbor feelings for her. But then there's the fact that Yui actually stabs her...And then you wonder if a yandere is good or bad for Matsumoto when said yandere is so gorgeous as an adult...I guess it depends on if she's retained that crazy bit of her. I feel so shallow right now. I will go purge my shallowness with some kawaii yuri.:

Oh man thank you, I was looking for that end of chapter 8 bit (to make me feel better after reading today's release). Re-read all the Love& Piece ones and couldn't find it.

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

Random Reader:

As far as I know, there are a handful of us guys floating about Dynasty. (There was a thread a while back, asking about the gender of readers and maybe 5-6 of us showed up.)

What, really?? It's that biased towards gals?

For some reason, I'm surprised. I thought it'd be more 50/50.

yurism poll
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w3gfh_-NO2WuVVStp58oN4NizdLdszTWr92EU4CaYqY/viewanalytics

I'm surprised the poll shows basically 50:50, or even M>F.

I'd be interested in knowing the dynasty ratio. But maybe the ones who choose to go on the forum are F>M.

grlsgirlsgurls
Their Story discussion 21 Apr 05:08
joined Mar 23, 2015

Nez Note

I know you can just go over to Tumblr and see the current stuff, but please be mindful of the people who like to wait and read them in a batch here.

Or do you maybe want me to start spoiler-tagging entire comments and turn this into Fluttering Feelings II? Because I'd be happy to oblige.

I have refrained from posting here until it gets uploaded because of how things went with FF lol. I think it's best to clamp down on it in here. If feel if it becomes the norm Dynasty forums will get cluttered and it's already difficult to find threads as it is. (At least to me it is anyways.)

So is the issue posting comments about new releases or posting links to new releases, or both are problems?

And I don't feel it'd become a norm. FF was a special case as it got translated and rough scanlated much faster than yuriproject releases. Their Story is also a special case in that releases are uploaded in batches.

grlsgirlsgurls
joined Mar 23, 2015

http://s21.postimg.org/n4mmrx4h3/image.jpg

^just wanna share my FF sketch..
btw i re-read all the chapters.. I thought the story was progressing slow but it's not.. ssamba is daebak! the story really lives up to its title.. :((

Nice! I like your sketch

grlsgirlsgurls
Their Story discussion 18 Apr 10:02