Forum › Posts by Queenofyuri

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 16 Jul 18:09
joined May 23, 2013

Harumin and Matsuri should get togethet some time. They make a cute couple. Girlfriend? Implies there is some attraction. Been seeing my girls grow for such a long time now.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Hahahaha wiki is the bible not the lady asking for god lol.

joined May 23, 2013

Denying your a bit gay when you like fucking a girl. Seriously check it twice. I hope they don't damn this with het on the next chapter. Like seriously. Not interested in het. It bores me.

last edited at May 27, 2017 9:14PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I started reading this when I was 18. They need to stop messing around already I'm 25 now get to the kiss or more. I've waited for a damn kiss. Before I turn 40 make it happen.

last edited at May 27, 2017 8:55PM

Queenofyuri
Steps discussion 25 Dec 02:49
joined May 23, 2013

Thank you for the Christmas present this was lovely :)

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I find her to have a cocky personality hopefully falling in love will put her on the right path. Cause right now she thinks shes all that.

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 7:59PM

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 12:52
joined May 23, 2013

Go to the IRC (the megaphone icon on the taskbar) and talk to drpepperfan if you want a bit more of a conversation on the topic.

Thank you guys :) appreciate it.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 31 Aug 10:45
joined May 23, 2013

Chaosteam will take over. To catch up with current translation. Who can we contact to upload chapters to Dynasty?

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

They can marry them that's for sure but they can't never fuc#@ them as much as these two ships will do with themselves xD

Queenofyuri
Image Comments 19 Jun 21:58
joined May 23, 2013

Awww my favorite couple.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Nice. I'm a little confused about the Yuri Project flood that's going on, but it's pretty great.

We just got back to it. Procyon and I manage to save what we could we could we welcome always translators and editors to help the cause without the editors or translators there wouldn't be Yuri project so we appreciate the support.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 20 May 23:39
joined May 23, 2013

If we're getting the okay from Dynasty, we're going to upload our Citrus translations (Japanese to English, on HQ raws) here. I don't see the issue, personally, unless there's a hierarchy of some sorts.

Chapter 20 is ready to go. 21 is in the works, but our translator and editor are pretty fast.

Ehhh, it's kind of a odd time for it. It looks like YP just got someone willing to work on it but... I think it'd probably be OK?

Yp has it cover :) their current editor it's working on it.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Kodama just needs to stop. Please accept the fact being a lesbian isn't unnatural since several animals are proven to be naturally attracted to the same sex and they can very well bring a child together. Stop thinking a man is always eccential for a successful relationship. Yes some men are good some bad. But it's a Yuri. Why make a man a protagonist on a Yuri manga. Manipulate your own plot. She needs to Embrace the Yuri Ness and let the lesbian flow just like saburouta.

Are you on the right thread?
I mean yeah Reo is a little tomboyish but c'mon

It's been thru all her stories. It's sad when you get to connect it all together this one is decent Netsuzou Trap is garbage. Best one she has is Renai manga.

last edited at May 19, 2016 10:34PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

But it's a Yuri. Why make a man a protagonist on a Yuri manga.

There was one guy in this whole manga and he had like 4 lines of dialogue, what the fuck are you on about?

In Netsuzou. This one was okayish.

last edited at May 19, 2016 10:34PM

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 19 May 15:31
joined May 23, 2013

Since Yuri Project has dropped this, can another group who's translating Citrus (from the Japanese raws and good typesetting) take over on Dynasty?

When did we ever mention we have drop it.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Kodama just needs to stop. Please accept the fact being a lesbian isn't unnatural since several animals are proven to be naturally attracted to the same sex and they can very well bring a child together. Stop thinking a man is always eccential for a successful relationship. Yes some men are good some bad. But it's a Yuri. Why make a man a protagonist on a Yuri manga. Manipulate your own plot. She needs to Embrace the Yuri Ness and let the lesbian flow just like saburouta.

last edited at May 19, 2016 3:29PM

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 19 May 03:00
joined May 23, 2013

Kari: Haha I thoughtt it was about time people would stop talking crap about citrus this is one gold that is cover with metal just to see how many last on it. Yes baby it's gonna be back :)

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Let me tell you something about kodama the author of this stories she doesn't seem to support same sex couples to have kids of their own. She always wants to make her Yuri into shoujo. She uses abusive scenarios. If this is not your type of thing stop reading this shit.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

the author its gotta be a guy....its just cant be a women...if she is she needs to go back to writing shoujo for a living yuri is not for her.

Queenofyuri
Citrus discussion 28 Mar 13:19
joined May 23, 2013

Why so little priority to Citrus?!?! (on translation side I mean)

Because a translator is needed go to the board if you know someone who has time and can read Japanese :) time is needed and the scanlation doesn't get paid for their work their payment its a good as hell quality work and to make people who truly enjoy good quality awesome manga or need to read the manga because they can't afford it ect and make them happy.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 1:32PM

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Ah, I wish I could have a co-worker like that in the future. A civil engineering student here!

Imt going for the same degree.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Hypocrisy is what sensei is and anyone who applauds what she does. How can a professional teacher do that. Its disgust me. How can you tell your students they are at fault for being involve with a student in the first place. I will be very happy I mean even if its evil if she got send to jail for this.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I just found out sensei cheating on what appears to be a guy. Seriously of all People. Sensei look like a hard ass lesbian I don't understand. This is where labels don't matter I guess I'm glad I am asexual.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

Am I the only one who find this characters except the sensei awfully annoying. I can't even enjoy the series. I don't know.

Queenofyuri
joined May 23, 2013

I think instead of him fixing kuttusukiboshi which by the way he already completely ruin. He could take it as a big lesson because sadly his creation lost credibility, create new characters work with a different director who wouldn't want one of the girls to have sex with a guy....focus on a good story that's the best way to say sorry. Sorry for making a Yuri ova which I ruin completely. Fixing it with doijins isn't gonna change what it is out there already. People are gross out already. Get over it. We are never gonna see the characters the same.