Forum › Fragments of Love discussion

joined Feb 10, 2022

Did I just read it only to be disappointed in the end? I mean, I can easily accept Takako and Yui's ending, coz I know Yui will be beside her until forever, but with the trio? Mika and Mayu has a story plot to be perfect with. It's so annoying that only blurred by a love triangle, with a best friend plot.

You're not the only one. I think Mika should have ended up with Mayu. The bestie didn't deserve Mayu cause for me Saki was obsessed with her rather than love. It's more like Mika "sacrifice" a chance for romance for the sake of the bestie... or that's how I felt since everyone has their own opinion.

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

I really need to start reading the forum before starting a story. This was a total waste of my time. The ending was frankly bizarre. The story spent so much time on Mika and Mayu, who had great chemistry and who really made one and other better. Just to turn it around at the end and make Mayu end up with her, frankly, obsessive, and wet blanket of a friend, Saki. Nothing in the story sold me on their romance at all. Probably the only the story I have read where most of the story was spent on a couple just for them to not end up together.

To reply you must either login or sign up.