Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ada tries to fix things; breaks things in a weird way. Rather than leaning into being a villain, she should just say she was a stupid kid before.

That said, I wonder if it would be more convincing to claim she had a prophetic vision of the ruin that will come to them if things stay the way they are? He seems gullible enough for that.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Ada tries to fix things; breaks things in a weird way. Rather than leaning into being a villain, she should just say she was a stupid kid before.

That said, I wonder if it would be more convincing to claim she had a prophetic vision of the ruin that will come to them if things stay the way they are? He seems gullible enough for that.

Probably better to be straightforward and not open up the possibility he doesn't take the "no" firmly enough. Better not to make it seem like she would be with him, if not for some complication.

last edited at Sep 26, 2024 8:04PM

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

God dammit sailor Mercury

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

I know the maids are just side characters but when they took out their chainsaw and wear the sunglasses, they are so cool so cool that..
Oh, I think they just got a fan xD
(Irrelevant post)

Oh wait..?
I finish the chapters so far...
T.T.. ok, I'll wait.
About the story.. I feel like reading a spin-off.
You know there's always a main story that's happened (the official one), and then the author is like us, who happens to read and finishes the main story, but because the author likes the antagonist demon lord x villainess, decided to write a spin-off (unofficial) side stories and changed the whole storyline, leading the demon lord x villainess pairing to be good ending.

This manga gives off this kind of vibe.

last edited at Sep 29, 2024 8:20AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looking forward to their dance, then. And thwarting another minion's plans.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

But I wouldn't call her important just yet.

Woaah, that's so sweet. And that blush is just adorable. Good job, Jack.

Honestly, it was obvious that Olivia wasn't trustworthy the moment she called Ada's behavior irreproachable. Still though, I'm curious what her deal is, especially as we don't know what she did in the original storyline either...

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

"By the way, sweetie, you're adopted. Anyway, moving along."

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"By the way, sweetie, you're adopted. Anyway, moving along."

I think the original Kaye would've already been aware of that. It's the isekai protagonist that doesn't know her character's the setting too well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.