Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

Did Makino meet a useless lesbian?
This new girl seems like one.
And the other 2 are fools, Makino and Mashiro were pretty clear they are a couple.

Actually, this Hotaru girl is 100% a useless lesbian, a girl enjoying lesbian sex, the default should be she does it real life, not that she reads yuri eroge.

If she's a freshman she's probably ~18. In real life most queer 18yos don't have a lot of real life experience yet lol. That comes after starting college and getting to know people typically, because then you can go back to a dorm or your own apartment instead of your parent's house.

Also Mashiro is crazy for taking on full credits plus quitting her sex job for normal part time work, which will almost definitely be more stressful, physically demanding, and especially far less flexible. She's framed as super mature and competent compared to Makino but she's also still doing this for the first time and making clear mistakes. Most freshman learn stuff like "college classes are far more demanding of your time and energy than high school" and "don't take classes before 10am" and "your non-school schedule needs to be as flexible as possible" the hard way through experience, but it's a shame Mashiro's onee-san didn't teach her anything practical about college by the looks of it.

last edited at Aug 17, 2024 12:04AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That was a beautiful, on-point scumbag way to tell everyone she's gay. Bravo.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

She's framed as super mature and competent compared to Makino

Uhh, have we been seeing the same Mashiro? She's somewhat irresponsible and takes on too much responsibility for herself. Seems par for the course for our Mashiro.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

She's framed as super mature and competent compared to Makino

Uhh, have we been seeing the same Mashiro? She's somewhat irresponsible and takes on too much responsibility for herself. Seems par for the course for our Mashiro.

She's not perfect but who is, right? I'd definitely say she's mature and competent, especially compared to everyone else in this series. She's more mature, understanding and competent than a lot of people I know. Easily the most "chill" character in the series.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

If sex happens the club activities are going to be very awkward going forward.

When I said sex with another girl is great, I didn't mean you could fuck my girlfriend

joined Jan 14, 2020

yuri club -> lesbian sex club

joined Oct 23, 2022

That was a beautiful, on-point scumbag way to tell everyone she's gay. Bravo.

The mc is female so brava not bravo......

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I see where this is going.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I see where this is going.

Probably to introduce her to the brothel or something like that.

Sdm%20ladies%20cheering
joined Apr 10, 2023

Poor whatshername having to hear her crush go "I'm not into girl on girl". That face in the second panel of page 5 is the face of a heart breaking

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh, this will be akward

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was quite an interesting twist... Unless it ends with Mashiro just introducing her to a good match.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

"recommend someone"

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

"recommend someone"

Or "Hook me up with a discount coupon!" :P

But yeah even if this new girl does ask Mashiro to not quit until after she buys her services, Mashiro will respectfully decline. She did just talk about quitting last chapter so she could be faithful, and Mashiro isn't a "scumbag" who immediately does the opposite of what she says.

Ya know I had doubted whether this could keep my interest after they solved the main conflicts in the story, but it's still very entertaining so far.

joined Oct 1, 2022

I hope it's not what I think, otherwise I'll stop reading this.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

One last client before hanging up the lingerie?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Leave it to Makino to casually flex at her clubmates while unknowingly sowing the seeds of her own destruction. :D

Poor whatshername having to hear her crush go "I'm not into girl on girl". That face in the second panel of page 5 is the face of a heart breaking

Being Ui is suffering. :-(

last edited at Sep 6, 2024 4:59AM

joined Mar 27, 2021

"I'm interested in lesbian brothels"

Hotaru having an Asumi moment.

joined Jul 6, 2020

The story keeps surprising me. I didn't expect that at all.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I did not at all think of "please teach me the ways of the sex worker" being the path here lol

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

"Why pay for lesbian sex services when you can be paid for lesbian sex services?" Taps head

And here I had been thinking Hotaru was a bit of a dummy. I owe you an apology, I wasn’t really familiar with your game.

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

As always we divert with something hilarious. This series is great for that. I appreciated seeing that Mashiro would've said "No," even though that was expected. Can't wait to see Sensei Mashiro. Also, Gamer girl is nearly at her limit. For an unplanned continuation, this new arc has been a lot of fun. Can't wait for more.

"Why pay for lesbian sex services when you can be paid for lesbian sex services?" Taps head

And here I had been thinking Hotaru was a bit of a dummy. I owe you an apology, I wasn’t really familiar with your game.

She goes right to the source. Smart girl!

last edited at Oct 2, 2024 5:44PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Still waiting for Asumi-chan to discover the cycle of life.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Truly incredible direction for this to go. Not only do we get the drama of a misunderstanding we now also somehow get the completely reasonable explanation. Amazing!

last edited at Oct 2, 2024 5:01PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I love how this series is still going strong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.