Forum › Posts by Read_AdaShima

Read_AdaShima
joined Jul 18, 2020

^ In my opinion, the manhua does pretty well on adapting the novel. Jing Xiu acted the same way toward Ji Youyan they become lovers again. Even in the novel, Jing Xiu doesn't give any hint of you-know-what until it was revealed.

joined Jul 18, 2020

So... uh.... Akira was added to Mayuki's harem just like that?

Read_AdaShima
Yuru Oyako discussion 03 Sep 13:15
joined Jul 18, 2020

Tell me what is it, I'm too dumb to understand.

Page 2 3rd panel

Read_AdaShima
joined Jul 18, 2020

Judging the next chapters’ titles, I‘m not quite sure how much of it is just fillers, sounds like a good portion of them.

For me, the LN has been having the same pattern since Volume 4.
- Chapter 01 - not directly related to main content but still important chapter
- Chapter 02 and 03 - main contents
- Chapter 04 - Epilogue of main content
- between Ch 02 and 03 one Yashiro/Shou chapter or one Hino/Nagafuji chapter
- between Ch 03 and 04 whichever pair wasn't chosen to be bonus chapter
So this volume have no more filler than previous volume for me. And most filler chapters are good to read too.

last edited at Jul 26, 2020 1:18PM

Read_AdaShima
joined Jul 18, 2020

She prefered Adachi ? Or she chose her because it just so happens that Adachi was the first one to ask her out? What if it was Tarumi who confessed first, would Shimamura say yes?

Tarumi never had a chance to begin with. Shimamura outright thought that their friendship once failed because of Tarumi. Even if Shimamura didn't meet Adachi in highschool, she would've rejected Tarumi. Along with Gon, Adachi was one of the two who are precious to Shimamura and the only one who make her dull life more interesting. Iruma just wrote how Adachi and Shimamura are fated with each other. So basically, if Adachi didn't meet Shimamura in high school, they're gonna meet and fall for each other somewhere else. If Adachi didn't fall for Shimamura first, Shimamura is the one who gonna fall for Adachi first.