Forum › We Had Pretend Sex in the Karaoke Box and the Clerk Saw Us discussion

Lil%20me%20cat%20ear%20down%20(benutzerdefiniert)
joined May 25, 2023

love this artist

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

^Agreed.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Even if you are both girls, you shouldn't be having sex

So wait, both of them being girls makes it somewhat better, but not better enough to make it totally okay? Is that the implication here?

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Cute reading this again

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

This is basically the "So true bestie, pegs you" in manga form.

And yeah the girls are clearly into each other and upping the gay ante to see if the other swings that way.

joined Oct 9, 2011

So wait, both of them being girls makes it somewhat better, but not better enough to make it totally okay? Is that the implication here?

I think it's more meant to be, don't have sex here, this isn't the place for it. Go to a love hotel, let the poor Karoke staff half to not worry about walking in on couples having sex.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I mean you can knock on the door you know.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

She was responding to one of the girls saying "we're both girls, so there's nothing to worry about".

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

I mean you can knock on the door you know.

Well, that might work if Karaoke didn't usually involve playing music and singing loudly inside of the boxes. Imagine staff havito wait for the duration of a song each time until they are heard...

There's a place and a time for everything - and this wasn't either. So just don't drag service staff into it, they are already fucked enough working in that industry.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

So just don't drag service staff into it, they are already fucked enough working in that industry.

You should drag them in.

Drag them right between and relieve all that pent up work stress for two hours straight.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Nono its not sex, this is 'pro wrestling'

Tumblr_da115ae0f8850c75df23ffe257bc6fd7_31ec1328_400
joined Jul 27, 2022

So just don't drag service staff into it, they are already fucked enough working in that industry.

You should drag them in.

Drag them right between and relieve all that pent up work stress for two hours straight.

lol yeah maybe the problem is that they're not fucked enough (disclaimer: I've been propositioned at work before, please don't actually do this)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

While you're having your Lesbian awakening with your bestie, please be considerate of the staff. They work hard and don't want to deal with this.

joined Aug 6, 2023

Im more than certain that someone , sometime , was caught fucking in a karaoke box

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Im more than certain that someone , sometime , was caught fucking in a karaoke box

Oh without any doubt, people have probably been caught trying to fuck or do something horny most anywhere tbh

I remember once reading or hearing someone say at their old movie theater a coworker talked about finding a used condom on the ground while cleaning the theater after a movie. Something I definitely believe because people get up to all kinds of nonsense

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

We're not having sex. We're erm, just rubbing our private parts together...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice. :D

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

They're not really having sex! They're just jokingly having sex!

Just a couple of straight gal pal besties enjoying a little pretend sex and probably some pretend making out and pretend confessing their love to each other. Just a bunch of good fun between besties!

joined Aug 6, 2023

Oh without any doubt, people have probably been caught trying to fuck or do something horny most anywhere tbh

I remember once reading or hearing someone say at their old movie theater a coworker talked about finding a used condom on the ground while cleaning the theater after a movie. Something I definitely believe because people get up to all kinds of nonsense

Iast year I was taking my driver exam in a building quite distant from my home that was near a road , there was a bridge that connected the two sides of the road and the stairs of that bridge were full of condoms

joined Aug 11, 2019

"They're not really having sex! They're just jokingly having sex!"

As long as you say "/s" at the end, you can relax, it wasn't real sex.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Nono its not sex, this is 'pro wrestling'

Right. Reference from Sisterism, I see.

No, they are not having sex. One of them is just trying to do a physiotherapy with another

last edited at Jul 20, 2024 11:22AM

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I disagree, this IS sex. ChatGPT would agree with me

joined Jan 14, 2020

ChatGPT would also say you can use bleach as lube.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

ChatGPT would also say you can use bleach as lube.

But you can use it as lube! Not for long, but you can! D:

joined Aug 29, 2023

We're not having sex. We're erm, just rubbing our private parts together...

Ah yes, protocopulation.

To reply you must either login or sign up.