Forum › Posts by Flip Flap

Tumblr_da115ae0f8850c75df23ffe257bc6fd7_31ec1328_400
joined Jul 27, 2022

I really wish I had a pussy that could clench like that. But because my libido is so conditioned for me to have a dick, I'm not confident that I'd be able to be satisfied after reconstructive surgery.

Sorry if this is disgusting to anyone reading. Being trans just really sucks sometimes.

Flip Flap
joined Jul 27, 2022

i really don't get everyone's reactions here. the story defies a lot of the "saving someone from bullying leads to romance" tropes. aki doesn't fall in love with iku-chan because iku-chan is saving her over the years. iku-chan just realizes she already loves aki when aki made some distance to save iku-chan with the bullies. no magic or heroic comeuppance came for the bullies, but staying by someone's side when they're being bullied really is all you can do sometimes. overall the story is understated in a pretty nice way.

I see what you're saying about the story subverting a few tropes, but it really didn't occur to me that the author might have been attempting to do that until I read your comment. I understand how you could find it refreshing, but I personally don't feel that the aforementioned tropes are all that bad or clichéd, so avoiding them doesn't do much for me, at least in this case.

I really agree with what others have said about the story feeling lifeless. Think about Aki as a character: she's essentially a semi-mute doormat, except for the one time she stands up for Iku-chan. Iku-chan feels a little more developed, but it's hard to find her very compelling when we aren't given any reasons for why she loves Aki. The dialogue is pretty bland. To call the art average would be generous. To me, this story is just forgettable. If I read it in an anthology, I'd probably just hope the next one would be better and quickly turn the page, rather than stopping and reflecting on it as I've done here. Putting the story under a microscope certainly doesn't do it any favors.

joined Jul 27, 2022

Why did Momo stop Shamiko from eating her pussy right when she was about to cum? That's my one complaint with this excellent doujin, I wanted to see Momo's Fresh Peach Heart Shower.

Flip Flap
joined Jul 27, 2022

This was great, Shamiko and Momo are just too cute! I know season 2 just aired, but I need season 3 already!