Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I wouldn't be opposed to Maria-sensei giving up on Mei and instead stumbling across a hot, similarly-aged woman instead. I just beg to see the whole resulting spin-off adventure (she is best girl after all)

Similarly-aged to Mei or Maria? Regardless, lowkey a meh ending.

I'm still so damn torn between Kaoru, Riri and Maria...
However, as much as an age gap fan as I am, I can't see Maria win. Which sucks.

Never lose hope, I'll be rooting for Maria till the end!

(or for a harem ending, that works too)

Those are definitely the only two options (not sarcasm). Although, I’m actually fine with any. Even glasses.

last edited at May 9, 2024 4:12PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Omg, this is a battle manga arc I'm down for. Good to see them all acknowledging it.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

So it's okay for Mei to be fawning over multiple girls, but it's not okay for Karin to have multiple girls fawning over her?

This is really starting to aggravate me about this story. The hypocrisy that Mei is allowed to get away with just because she's main girl.

She's literally not dating them, though. She said she couldn't date Karin because of that potential jealousy. She's still hot for her, though.

i assume that if she would pick any one to date, she would not be intimate with other girls.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

So it's okay for Mei to be fawning over multiple girls, but it's not okay for Karin to have multiple girls fawning over her?

This is really starting to aggravate me about this story. The hypocrisy that Mei is allowed to get away with just because she's main girl.

She's literally not dating them, though. She said she couldn't date Karin because of that potential jealousy. She's still hot for her, though.

i assume that if she would pick any one to date, she would not be intimate with other girls.

This. Mei was annoyed because Karin so openly said she loved her just to kiss another girl. Mei on the other hand loves multiple women, but has never told them this openly. Whoever Mei says this to would probably be the only person she shows romantic affection towards. I doubt she'll tell one of them she loves them just to end up kissing someone else.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Not really a fan of Minato's "protection" vibe. She made it sound like Karin would harass her. Mei is an adult, she can make her own decisions.

If Minato wasn't last before for me, she sure is now.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ready... Fight!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Time to go spend time with Maria! Maybe Karin and Riri will get to spend some time together.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Mei is an adult, she can make her own decisions.

Not too sure about her ability to make the decision currently facing her

joined May 10, 2021

Oh man! A fight between two of the three beat girls and Minato!
How exciting!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

But the mc IS the danger!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

"Choose which one of us three you wanna go with."

Classic. Classic. Beautiful.

I agree that Minato's "protection" line is a turn-off, but I'm guessing there is a subset of women who are into that kind of thing.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

She should probably go with Riri or Maria because they'll never have the courage to try again at this rate lmao

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

Oh no. It's the consequences of her own actions.

nintenplayer
Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

holy shit it's happening HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That's when you fall into teacher's trap and go "uh... her! She brought us here!"

joined Aug 1, 2022

Soraike, just how did you think you would never have to pick between the girls fighting over you???

Either way, i am a Riri stan through and through!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

"I won't let Karin lay a finger on you"

"...But I kinda want her to..."

"Oh."

joined Nov 14, 2022

Maria remaining my favourite for personal preference reasons but also similarly remaining not very high in the running for "most likely to end up with Mei" orz

To reply you must either login or sign up.