Forum › My Friend's Abnormally Cute Sister discussion

5b067c2e-69ec-453b-b80c-5a4713001b87
joined Jan 11, 2019

Well, well, well….This story is getting more complicated than i thought. Now we have new character to join this tangled relationship lol

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm not sure how I feel about adding new major characters. If they get too carried away, it could potentially be detrimental to the story by overcomplicating the Mizuki-Momo-Yanagi triangle.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I'm not sure how I feel about adding new major characters. If they get too carried away, it could potentially be detrimental to the story by overcomplicating the Mizuki-Momo-Yanagi triangle.

Same, at least if it goes in the direction of Ayame being a love interest for Miyuki. On the other hand, Ayame could play the role of the token normal character and be the one to force progress. So... open mind, wait and see, and all.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Horniness grants you superpowers to defy laws of physics, like that of universal gravitation. Noted.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

don't you just hate it when you're waiting for nsfw pics of your sister but you accidentally rizz up some random cutie with severe abandonment issues, smh

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

On the other hand, Ayame could play the role of the token normal character and be the one to force progress.

No one in this manga is normal. No one.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Insert "She topped me" meme here

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

the little sister is just kind of a jerk huh

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

idk why a lot of people on this site have such a hate on for large casts and "not making progress". why rush things?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So mc is only at the level of "that person"

I'm seriously wondering of lil sis will actually be the endgame here

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

This manga becomes more ridiculous with each chapter, and I'm... pretty much fine with that I guess.

joined May 3, 2014

idk why a lot of people on this site have such a hate on for large casts and "not making progress". why rush things?

because no one likes to chew on gum forever cuz at one point it's gonna stop having any flavor, at least that is what some people feel like, i HATE stories were there is no story progression, mostly thous are comedy manga were they can milk it for the fun of it, but in yuri i will rather it not take 50+ chapters of “comedy” without moving the romance plot

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

because no one likes to chew on gum forever cuz at one point it's gonna stop having any flavor, at least that is what some people feel like, i HATE stories were there is no story progression, mostly thous are comedy manga were they can milk it for the fun of it, but in yuri i will rather it not take 50+ chapters of “comedy” without moving the romance plot

Well this is a comedy

joined Apr 10, 2023

I was starting to think this comic was losing steam, the issue "why hasn't this blond fallen out of love with this little freak yet?" was getting harder and harder to ignore, but then they reveal the onee-san's cuck kink and goddamn I'm fully back in lmao. Who cares about rationality, let the good times roll! I want this to keep escalating until it's not in any way recognizable as a modern setting with human characters. Maybe they can start exploring parallel universes find one where they weren't born sisters, or at least one where incest is legal. Maybe aliens invade and the older sister can cuck a Martian. Maybe the little sister and her amazing physical prowess can get recruited as a Valkyrie and fight the Honkai to protect all the beautiful sisters in the world. Nothing is too far for me lol.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

If I can handle the cast size of the "I'm not into Yuri" manga and all the cross shipping going on there, what's happening here is nothing. Let the ever expanding nonsense continue. I don't mind giving Lil Sis a harem.

last edited at Apr 1, 2024 3:05PM

Pfp2
joined Jan 11, 2022

Noooo don't damage the goods!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.