Forum › Subtraction Tautology discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Owie...

Remember, kids, don't compare your suffering with that of others. We all have different kinds of suffering we're better or worse with.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

"I'm barely ever hit anyway"

joined Feb 20, 2023

After tearing into Reika it's going to sounds really hypocritical if the story tries to give the dad a complete pass on dating a high schooler, who sounds like she was in an extra vulnerable position. Tbh I wasn't a big fan of Hime complaining about Yayoi, saying she didn't know how good she had it with the dad and doesnt deserve him, a few chapters back.

last edited at Mar 21, 2024 11:17AM

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

After tearing into Reika it's going to sounds really hypocritical if the story tries to give the dad a complete pass on dating a high school, who sounds like she was in an extra vulnerable position. Tbh I wasn't a big fan of Hime complaining about Yayoi, saying she didn't know how good she had it with the dad and doesnt deserve him, a few chapters back.

Wow, the dad was dating a complete high school? He must have been really busy then.

Anyway, I for one am getting a bit bored by this superfluous drama. I am especially not interested in that Himawari character and wish she would be written out already. Give us some more moments between Yurika and Minamo already!

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

That hits a little too close to home

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

So uh, nobody's mentioned it here yet so I might as well.

https://twitter.com/masa_tsuka_/status/1777515695510790450

(asked my translator about this) Masatsuka attempted suicide a week or so ago and will be in a mental hospital for 3 months. I'll put it in the credits for the next translation but I'm not sure when we'll get to it so might as well say this here. Please support the author if you can.

last edited at Apr 19, 2024 4:22PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

(asked my translator about this) Masatsuka attempted suicide a week or so ago and will be in a mental hospital for 3 months. I'll put it in the credits for the next translation but I'm not sure when we'll get to it so might as well say this here. Please support the author if you can.

I saw people commenting on this at 4chan. There were even some fuckers cheering it and mad they didn't die.

4chan really is where the lowest of the low gather around.

last edited at May 8, 2024 7:53PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Oh, that's why I didn't see any updates on their FANBOX.
I hope they're feeling better and/or if they do stabilize earlier than expected they're not forcibly detained in the hospital.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Oh, jeeze, hope they're gonna be OK.

I saw people commenting on this at 4chan. There were even some fuckers cheering it and mas they didn't died.

4chan really is where the lowest of the low gather around.

They did what. Oh my god how can someone even be that much of a sack of shit?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

DAD'S GETTING READY TO ADOPT A NEW DAUGHTER

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

This is terrible, a person of such talent attemping suicide is unsettling.

I hope that the medical staff at the hospital can at least ease their suffering.

joined Feb 20, 2023

DAD'S GETTING READY TO ADOPT A NEW DAUGHTER

For real though I hope he doesn't. She needs sanctuary but not from him. Man doesn't even properly take care of his existing daughters, and the older 2 need jobs so they can get by. The means just aren't there to take care of her. (I also don't know how to feel about him projecting his ex onto her.)

Weirdly im currently expecting Yonago will be the one to step up and pull Himawari put of this mess, though it'd require some development on her part.
Edit: I don't know why Yonago came to my mind first when the teacher has been the one trying to look out for Himawari, and its clearly meant something to her. Maybe Yonago will play a role but Ayame should be end-goal guardian imo.

last edited at May 9, 2024 6:51AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

For real though I hope he doesn't. She needs sanctuary but not from him. Man doesn't even properly take care of his existing daughters, and the older 2 need jobs so they can get by. The means just aren't there to take care of her. (I also don't know how to feel about him projecting his ex onto her.)

yeah like especially when his ex, both his exes were her age when he first got with them. Like I personally wouldn't want this guy near any high schooler lmao

To reply you must either login or sign up.