Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I didn't put enough sugar in my coffee this morning, but this chapter is sweet enough to compensate. Earnest declarations of love get me, every time. :3

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

In my opinion, with Nagisa's personality of pampering her wife to the fullest, Mashiro will obey her if she wants to be top or bot. Right now, Mashiro wants to be top, so she will be at the bottom, but when Mashiro wants to be bot, we don't know yet. Okay, maybe never

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch02#10

"You're way too light."

This still worries me.

Given the fluffy tone of the series, and the fact that her health has been improving, not deteriorating, over the course of the series, I'd be extremely surprised if there was anything to worry about.

You are no doubt 100% correct. But I'm a pessimist by nature.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Nah, that's the sequel, "Anemone in Mourning"

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

Kek.

joined Nov 14, 2021

Is the manga on break?

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Is the manga on break?

It was on break last month, yeah. Apparently the creator caught Covid and the flu back to back in December, at least according to some comments I've seen that supposedly came from her Fanbox. It was only a one month break though, so the next chapter should come out soon-ish.

last edited at Feb 24, 2024 1:26PM

joined Nov 14, 2021

Is the manga on break?

It was on break last month, yeah. Apparently the creator caught Covid and the flu back to back in December, at least according to some comments I've seen that supposedly came from her Fanbox. It was only a one month break though, so the next chapter should come out soon-ish.

I'm glad, thanks for letting me know!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Bit brash, kid. Could have waited a few days, at least.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

The next chapters will be make or break for me when it comes to this manga. Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I was really dreading this moment. Riri and Uda became the second big thing in this story, so if their relationship is in some way messed up it'll decrease my enjoyment of this, and so far I really thought of this as a great manga. And by messed up I mean in a meta way of course. I don't mind if Riri turns out to be a piece of shit or something similar to that, as long as it's well-written. Although considering the tone of this work I doubt that. Hence why I dreaded it so much, with characters just being too nice for their own good.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh, that's not a headache. You left her with an upside-down world.

GO GAYBIES!!!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Well, that was a smooth move from Uda. Wait until Riri gets properly rejected so there's no conflict, confess right after while her interest in love is still high and before she finds someone else, then goes away to leave Riri time to sort her feelings and unexpected confession.

For something that is very far from the usual fated love confession, it was handled in a satisfyingly way, I must say. In fact, the way Uda handled the whole one-sided (so far) crush was something I quite liked.

Noodlerama001
joined Feb 24, 2023

Riri and her crush were so close but damn that girl couldn’t wait to shake her off, no sharing contacts, no promise to still be friends, just a quick conversation, a statement that it’s the last time they’ll speak a farewell and then dip, girl couldn’t wait to finally cut her loose and hurry to that infirmary lmao

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 7:26AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Damn. It almost got a lots of hand-holding tag in the infirmary.

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 7:50AM

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Atta girl! Get your bag

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Riri and her crush were so close but damn that girl couldn’t wait to shake her off, no sharing contacts, no promise to still be friends, just a quick conversation, a statement that it’s the last time they’ll speak a farewell and then dip, girl couldn’t wait to finally cut her loose and hurry to that infirmary lmao

Girl has been waiting years for this, it's already a miracle she didn't push the nurse down right there.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I cant believe this place is more moderate in discussions about the various yuri elements in this manga than fucking mangadex. No grooming accusations, no love-shaming Riri accusing her of being a easy woman, no general shallow understanding resembling ironic yuriweebs. What happened? Did you guys lose all the twitter retards to that place?

If you speak it into existence, it will come.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I cant believe this place is more moderate in discussions about the various yuri elements in this manga than fucking mangadex. No grooming accusations, no love-shaming Riri accusing her of being a easy woman, no general shallow understanding resembling ironic yuriweebs. What happened? Did you guys lose all the twitter retards to that place?

I'll save my righteous anger for a situation that was actually real and not fiction. This is also pretty tame as far as those types of things go in manga (I mean this isn't even illegal).

I do wish we got more time with the main couple. They don't even appear in most of these chapters now.

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Two confessions!!!! Slow down Lol

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Your username and attitude reeks of chuddery and bigotry. Please stay in /pol.

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 12:15PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Very sweet chain of confessions

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, all four of you! ^_^

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It feels like a relay. Baton successfully passed from one to the next, or something.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That was a really stupid thing to say. Doesn't even matter whether or not you're broadly correct. How exactly did you anticipate this leading to positive conversation?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I do wish we got more time with the main couple. They don't even appear in most of these chapters now.

I think the author is more interested in budding relationships than in couple life. Nagisa and Mashiro's romance arc has effectively ended in volume 3, and there has been little dramatic potential in them since (except maybe for Mashiro's health worsening dramatically, but I do not think the story will ever go that dark). Barring that, I think we will be treated with occasional bits of overwhelming cuteness from those two, but the series' main focus seems to be on "side" couples from now on.

To reply you must either login or sign up.