Forum › Sensory Sharing Maid-san! discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Personally I don't understand all the hate Poly frequently receives, but ah well lol

It's the same as with Asexuality. In a society that heavily enforces monogamy and allosexuality as the norm, both tend get irrationally vilified for varieties of 'reasons', sadly.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Personally I don't understand all the hate Poly frequently receives, but ah well lol

It's the same as with Asexuality. In a society that heavily enforces monogamy and allosexuality as the norm, both tend get irrationally vilified for varieties of 'reasons', sadly.

From what I've seen bisexuality also receives a lot of hate as well, and various other things but I think we're probably getting too off topic on this manga discussion thread. All I can say is Poly, Monogamy, or however it goes I'm curious how this series will progress, and how all of the relationships will unfold.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Like mother, like daughter LMAO

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

it'd be fun if it ends in a quadrouple. twincest x mom+daughter.
call that "Incest 2: electric boogaloo"

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

At this point I just want mistress x Chloe romance D: !!!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

My favorite relationship venn diagram is a circle.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Sung to the tune of Eddie Grants Electric Avenue ♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪

joined May 10, 2021

You fucking go Chloé! You go get that mistress of yours!

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

Its nice to see others share my vision uwu.
A manga without all protagonists dating each other is like an angel without it's wings (exaggerating, but still...)

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

I mean let’s not pretend that it’s odd to not want to accidentally come across poly and asexual in a storyline that seems, from the start, to come across as otherwise. Monog and not ace is the norm, and yeah that is part of why people complain, but also people want to have the storylines completed properly

This has, from beginning, seemed to be two different couples. For them suddenly to merge and become poly at the end would be very unexpected, and because it wasn’t written in a way to come across that way, people will likely have negative things to say

Call out anti poly and acephobic behavior if you see it but also let’s engage in an actual discussion and not be passive aggressive and make micro aggressions/imply it’s bigotry reinforcing peoples comments unless there is obvious anti in their comments

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

its fine to not like poly routes, but a story doesnt owe anyone mono or poly stuff. Maybe it seemed like two couples, cause thats just how most stories are written? also the twins been at each other since the start kinda, so there is a connection.

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Spooder
joined Jan 22, 2024

honestly Chloe x Mistress is the only reason I keep reading this

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Goal

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

This chapter gave me everything I've been hoping for from the start: sweet, sweet Sophia x Chloe. And Sophia being on top like that was surprising but also hot. Good for Chloe, she deserves this and even more.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Ngl, I’m bracing myself for some sort of tragedy, a lot of good things happen all in one chapter

I fear bad times may or may not be approaching (I hope not pls)

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Ngl, I’m bracing myself for some sort of tragedy, a lot of good things happen all in one chapter

I fear bad times may or may not be approaching (I hope not pls)

Ends too soon for that. Should be able to breathe freely.

joined May 10, 2021

Nice, nice, nice, niiiiiice.
Thanks for the update!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Boooo.

e: very random, but I've recently re-reading Firekeeper Saga. Amusingly, it also features "sensory sharing" twins. Not maids though. Also one of them gets their head chopped off. But you know, otherwise, basically the same.

last edited at Apr 30, 2024 3:44AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Finally, Chole and the mistress are deepening their relationship.

And all it took was some girl boner pills. I love this manga.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Mooou I wanted to see more happen. Hopefully it will at some point. Good progress though.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So is younger sis a total bitch or what? "I can feel they're in the middle of things, which means it's my twin sister's first time, and with the girl she's been passionately in love with all this time. Guess I'll interrupt with the mail!" She's always been pretty snarky but really, WTF?

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Fucking yes! Let's go! I definitely wanted to see more, but goddamn this was satisfying. Also willing to bet whatever Korn gave Sophia was like orange juice or somesuch.

In any case, bets on how the potion fucks things up now? I'm thinking either the potion completely reverses their senses somehow or completely negates them. Definitely doesn't do what it supposedly should, though.

So is younger sis a total bitch or what? "I can feel they're in the middle of things, which means it's my twin sister's first time, and with the girl she's been passionately in love with all this time. Guess I'll interrupt with the mail!" She's always been pretty snarky but really, WTF?

It doesn't seem to me like she immediately went to interrupt, she even mentioned that she might deliver whatever that was later. I do think there's a pretty good chance she interrupted them when she went there later on though lol.

Clown2jc
joined Mar 23, 2021

Cannot take this remotely seriously with a character called Korn. Completely takes me out of it

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Rather than dispelling the sensory sharing, extend it to the Mistress and Young Lady. That's the real ticket.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Rather than dispelling the sensory sharing, extend it to the Mistress and Young Lady. That's the real ticket.

The Borg, but all they do is gay sex.

To reply you must either login or sign up.