Forum › Sensory Sharing Maid-san! discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Personally I don't understand all the hate Poly frequently receives, but ah well lol

It's the same as with Asexuality. In a society that heavily enforces monogamy and allosexuality as the norm, both tend get irrationally vilified for varieties of 'reasons', sadly.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Personally I don't understand all the hate Poly frequently receives, but ah well lol

It's the same as with Asexuality. In a society that heavily enforces monogamy and allosexuality as the norm, both tend get irrationally vilified for varieties of 'reasons', sadly.

From what I've seen bisexuality also receives a lot of hate as well, and various other things but I think we're probably getting too off topic on this manga discussion thread. All I can say is Poly, Monogamy, or however it goes I'm curious how this series will progress, and how all of the relationships will unfold.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Like mother, like daughter LMAO

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

it'd be fun if it ends in a quadrouple. twincest x mom+daughter.
call that "Incest 2: electric boogaloo"

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

At this point I just want mistress x Chloe romance D: !!!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

My favorite relationship venn diagram is a circle.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Sung to the tune of Eddie Grants Electric Avenue ♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪

joined May 10, 2021

You fucking go Chloé! You go get that mistress of yours!

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

Its nice to see others share my vision uwu.
A manga without all protagonists dating each other is like an angel without it's wings (exaggerating, but still...)

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

I mean let’s not pretend that it’s odd to not want to accidentally come across poly and asexual in a storyline that seems, from the start, to come across as otherwise. Monog and not ace is the norm, and yeah that is part of why people complain, but also people want to have the storylines completed properly

This has, from beginning, seemed to be two different couples. For them suddenly to merge and become poly at the end would be very unexpected, and because it wasn’t written in a way to come across that way, people will likely have negative things to say

Call out anti poly and acephobic behavior if you see it but also let’s engage in an actual discussion and not be passive aggressive and make micro aggressions/imply it’s bigotry reinforcing peoples comments unless there is obvious anti in their comments

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

its fine to not like poly routes, but a story doesnt owe anyone mono or poly stuff. Maybe it seemed like two couples, cause thats just how most stories are written? also the twins been at each other since the start kinda, so there is a connection.

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Spooder
joined Jan 22, 2024

honestly Chloe x Mistress is the only reason I keep reading this

To reply you must either login or sign up.