Forum › Posts by Itsy Bitsy Spooder

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

I've been redrawing the scenes and un-censoring by hand.

holy shit, goated

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

@BoobTwinkler, @Goggled Anon
the panel its said on depicts a magical girl's heart, thats used to transform. could it be a hint on Utena becoming a magical girl? though my perception is somewhat scewed, because Ive been playing with this thought for a while (to go along with the expected betrayal. like, Vena takes Utenas powers away and Utena becomes a magical girl to take her out)

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

I expected Vena's betrayal since ch35 and that she'd use those magical girls against Baiser the second they appeared.
but what did Baiser mean when she said that she cant do "that"?

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

that was sweet
hope Izumo takes it easy

Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

wish this was a full, coherent series

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Love Bullet discussion 10 Sep 11:10
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

It should be fine, volume 2 got reprints in Japan and volume 1 got released or is about to be in the US, Korea, Taiwan, France, Germany and Brazil.

great to hear

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Love Bullet discussion 09 Sep 13:35
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

anyone knows if this manga is still struggling with sales? I remember it had a rough start

Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

this is what I was hoping "The Mute Girl and Her New Friend" would be like

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

Wow the last update is on 2014 and 2021 nearly 2022, I dont really understand if the author stopped writing or the translator team stopped translating.. it's impossible that this is the end.. is it???? Omg I need an update, I read this manga in one go I even sacrificed my sleep for it and it was worth it but.. now I feel lonely knowing they stopped updating......

the whole thing is on mangadex, including the doujin @Google Anon mentioned

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

what was the plot again

lmao, same

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

this was better than I thought it would when it fisrt started. hope we get to see some more from this author in the future

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Support discussion 24 Mar 11:59
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

fu-ta's perspective was always slightly off, but not this much. maybe they rushed it

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

Hinami turned into a lustrous, lol

Tsukino has called Hinami pretty a bunch of times, so there's that I guess

she also contemplated accepting Hinami's marriage proposal

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

is that a mofoking hunter x hunter reference?

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024
Hcavuuiagaab6rt-orig

^^^ my favorite kind of yuri

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

"Save it for the damn bedroom"
lol

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024
Hamfu5xbgaabtty-orig

^ "Only a knight who hasnt fought has no blood on his sword"

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

this one made me kek

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024
G9iczhqw8aa4jjh-orig

this is the last crossover I would have expected

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

this is so stupid

I love it

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024
G-wko2cbmaakiol-orig

^theres a few yuri takes on that meme, I expect to see more appear over here

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

shes onto us! RUN! before she invades our reality too!

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

the QR links to the same image thats translated on the second page

last edited at Oct 22, 2025 11:37AM

Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

sigh and when I finally got my wish of getting yuri with a muscle mommy, it gets cut short. What a shame

Itsy Bitsy Spooder
Oh
joined Jan 22, 2024

It's hilarious that, after all those wild cards were laid on the table, the thing Elsa laser-focuses on is "cool, we can bang now".

she's got her priorities straight, alright