Forum › How My Favorite Beautiful Girl Told Me She Loved Me discussion

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

omg its here, i love this one. its so comfy

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Hoping for more of these two finally a longer work and something that Catered to my taste

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yuri so fast it just speedran the entire plot of 'Girl Friends' in a single chapter.

Glad it's here now too :D

joined Oct 12, 2017

This is so frigg’n cute. T_T

joined Nov 25, 2017

Oooomgaaawsh (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。U-haul Yuri so wholesome and cuuuuuuute ughgsfsgs༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽and like saaaaame my duuuuuude totally feeling the classmates expressions when they saw them togetherness (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

A kiss, in the first chapter, unheard of. In 1 chapter we basically covered all the ground most Schoolgirl Yuris cover over 50+ chapters, and theres more to come to boot. I already love this one.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's probably deliberate but the MC is already perfectly cute. I haven't seen a genuinely not-pretty girl since Tomoko Kuroki (and even she achieved that partly through the eye-bags her family has, which hasn't hampered her brother from attracting girls, but which she accentuated by never exercising eating right or getting even half as much sleep as she needs). This girl STARTS as cute as alternate-world Tomoko is in that one special.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

EEE!!! SO CUTE!!! Uwaawawawwawa ^_^^^^

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm happy to see this series here, I've been really enjoying it so far. The main couple is wholesome and absurdly cute.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Cute? Cute.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was great :)

It does sound like thats the whole story tho so you guys should remove the chapter 1 in the title- the 'Im hoping to do another ecchi chapter set later in their life' but currently there are no plans - dosnt need to be a ch2 if it ever appears.

joined Jun 11, 2016

It does sound like thats the whole story tho so you guys should remove the chapter 1 in the title- the 'Im hoping to do another ecchi chapter set later in their life' but currently there are no plans - dosnt need to be a ch2 if it ever appears.

are you drunk? what even are you writing? This has like, 5-6 chapters on mangadex, and they're all cute and great.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Classic "I'm so ugly I can't be cute takes of glasses what do you mean I'm gorgeous?!" Trope. Same with freckles.

This was so cute and wholesome I love it, she has so much Rizz she accidentally got a gf couldn't be me ;-;

joined Mar 23, 2023

this felt more like a oneshot to me because of how fast it moved tbh, i like the characters and the premise but i wish we got to spend more time in the makeover phase. having it be gradual changes in appearance instead of immediate changes for the otaku girl and having the two girls grow closer over the course of that would have been nice :( just my opinion though as both a fashion and yuri enjoyer. not a fan of slow burn, just wish the author paced it longer

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Yuri so fast it just speedran the entire plot of 'Girl Friends' in a single chapter.

My thoughts exactly

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

this felt more like a oneshot to me because of how fast it moved tbh

It IS a oneshot- not sure why it says ch1 at top. The mangaka does say they want to do a ecchi followon set years later but its not in the works yet.

IceCreamFortress
Utena%20smug
joined Sep 11, 2016

Oh my god this so cute

joined Jul 6, 2020

It IS a oneshot- not sure why it says ch1 at top. The mangaka does say they want to do a ecchi followon set years later but its not in the works yet.

It has more than one chapter. What are you trying to pull?

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

are you drunk? what even are you writing? This has like, 5-6 chapters on mangadex, and they're all cute and great.

Just because you're right doesn't mean you have to be so incredibly rude about it, holy shit. Based on just this chapter, I was also wondering if this was a one-shot.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

You can see the table of content in page 4. The mangaka said this series was supposed to be just an oneshot, but an editor contacted them so they made a couple more chapters to fill out a short volume.

last edited at Jan 16, 2024 7:37AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I love that the mangaka was like "Yes, this is ecchi because I say it is, that's why!"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m used to weird arguments on Dynasty forums (I’ve fallen into some of them myself), but “This series that has 6 chapters and 4 omake/special chapters up on MangaDex is only a one-shot” really takes the cake.

Rampant cuteness across the board, btw.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I’m used to weird arguments on Dynasty forums (I’ve fallen into some of them myself), but “This series that has 6 chapters and 4 omake/special chapters up on MangaDex is only a one-shot” really takes the cake.

It's certainly wild, especially when there is a table of contents here as well (don't even have to touch the fact that it's other chapters are publicly available and translated).

Rampant cuteness across the board, btw

Also agree.

last edited at Jan 16, 2024 9:42AM

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This was delightful! I can’t wait to read more, the art style is wonderful and there was no dawdling getting to the yuri, 10/10.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

So happy to see this story here! I've been following it on Mangadex, and it's been delightful. The one on Mangadex I think uses the Pixiv raws, and this looks like it's using the volume raws? If so, I'm curious to see if there are any differences.

To reply you must either login or sign up.