Forum › Uninvited Wife, With Child! discussion

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Making her float a little was very smart, or else she would totally feel like a scam and that would be awkward.... I wonder what other things she can do

Didn't she just toss her in the air and immediately catch her again? Not sure it was actual levitation...

Pay attention to the next page. The kid was floating in the air for a while.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I wonder if we’ll get something like meeting the baby mamma in the past when she’s like MC’s age (or younger, probably younger)

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Seems funny, I don't know where this story is going but it's not one of the usual setup territory, so it could go in a number of directions.

joined Jun 10, 2023

Nozomi means wish

The dictionary says "wish, desire, hope".

My understanding is that nozomi is more like hope, and negai more like wish. For example, "wish upon a star" is hoshi ni negai.
(I don't really speak Japanese but I heard that one so many times I ended up learning it. First words of the Digimon ending song, lol.)

Making her float a little was very smart, or else she would totally feel like a scam and that would be awkward.... I wonder what other things she can do

Noooo don't turn her into Doraemon!

Ohh my gosshhh another yuri story with a kid. I still refuse to be a mom myself but I am looking forward to seeing more of this story!

I'm looking forward for more too... but... so far it hasn't really been all that yuri... ^^;;

I mean we have zero hints that any of them is into girls, never mind into each other. Mirai in the future wanted to be a mom and picked from a gene bank the DNA of someone famous to use as "father" of the child. Then she timeslipped to the past, went to the house of the DNA purveyor (who happens to be female) and was like "This is your kid! Take responsibility!" and Kako was like "Omg u crazy!"

I'll keep reading because the characters are so cute and endearing and their interactions are hilarious, but (for now) the yuri attraction between M & K is nonexistent.

joined Jun 8, 2020

god bless science babies

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

If Nozomi was really born from Mirai, then from the moment she went back to the past, Mirai was already older than Kako, right? Normally, people are 18 years old to give birth, now Nozomi looks 3 years old, so Mirai is at least 21 years old, Kako is a first year high school student, she is 16 years old. So can we add an age gap to this manga?

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

I'm looking forward for more too... but... so far it hasn't really been all that yuri... ^^;;

The author describes it as girl x girl child-raising comedy. At worst they'll be mummates.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Not very funny. Reminds me of the "sO RanDoM" type of humor that was all the rage when I was like twelve.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oooo from the author of Swap Swap!

So far this chapter was cute, but nothing groundbreaking. I'm curious what the author has in store though since I adored Swap Swap.

so the story wasn’t bad for a first chapter, but you needed to day some bad about the story anyway! the majority of the Yuri stories aren’t “groundbreaking” in the LEAST, do you remind every one that every time you read a story?

it will had been something else if some one was praising the story to hell and back so you can remind them this ain’t “groundbreaking”

Lmao take a deep breath buddy and chill out, it's gonna be ok.

I just settled on "nothing goundbreaking" because I was kinda underwhelmed after getting my expectations raised from knowing it's Swap Swap's successor. With such a wacky premise, it played out like a typical story that is about babies did. I thought this chapter 1 lacked the impact I want from a first chapter.

Swap Swap is similar where they had something crazy happen, but the MCs just lived life as normal and used the power for stupid things. That was what made Swap Swap so charming so I'll give this series a chance and see what else the author got up their sleeves, but the characters didn't grab me from the beginning like Swap Swap did. I don't really have as good of an idea of who these characters are compared to the end of ch 1 in Swap Swap since most of it was there to set up the living situation and the MCs feelings about the baby. I went back to reread Swap Swap's chapter 1 and found it funnier too.

I also hope the story is gonna be more than just about raising a baby because most of the time I find that kinda boring.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

If Nozomi was really born from Mirai, then from the moment she went back to the past, Mirai was already older than Kako, right? Normally, people are 18 years old to give birth, now Nozomi looks 3 years old, so Mirai is at least 21 years old, Kako is a first year high school student, she is 16 years old. So can we add an age gap to this manga?

I'm not sure if a 3 y/o shouldn't have slowly transitioned off of liquid food, but how do we even know that Mirai really gave birth (physically, I mean)? Perhaps science babies come from a bio-3D printer, or some other wacky shenenigans? Not much more of a stretch than assuming that teenage pregnancies do not exist.

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

Ahh not beating around the bush. Wife and a kid in the first chapter. It's like an outlook through a happy ending huh.
(I hope.. that missing body thing could ruin it)

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

"This one of dem there newfangled scam things aint it!? Ya claim, dish is ya child, we sleep togetha, and next mornin' ya disappeared with all mi life savings under mi bed and the child still still dare messing up dah place and causin' me headaches!"

Untitled4_20220617084819
joined May 12, 2022

omg im so excited for more domestic stuff

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I liked it a lot.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Seems interesting; I just hope the ending won't be a letdown like Swap Swap was.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

bruh i can´t believe swap swap ended 5 years ago, reading a new work from tomekichi really makes me feel old and nostalgic. It takes me back to simpler times

last edited at Jan 2, 2024 12:28AM

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

"This one of dem there newfangled scam things aint it!? Ya claim, dish is ya child, we sleep togetha, and next mornin' ya disappeared with all mi life savings under mi bed and the child still still dare messing up dah place and causin' me headaches!"

I am dying LOL

joined Sep 9, 2023

I thought about how reckless of a parent someone would have to be to levitate a toddler up a multi-story building, and realized that's exactly what a parent that took their kid into the past to live with someone they've never met before would do.

Also, spotted a possible story thread with the parents mentioned. Someone who has a kid that young likely doesn't have a healthy home life, and there's a couple ways this plot can turn out like.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She really is the ultimate stalker

"I have already borne your child, let's get married"

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

There are some exceptions, of course. But in general, I' m not usually into 4-komas. But this looks kinda interesting.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm infinitely surprised there wasn't the "suddenly a transfer student" plot point.
... maybe next chapter.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

I'm infinitely surprised there wasn't the "suddenly a transfer student" plot point.
... maybe next chapter.

Precisely my thoughts. After the first page I was expecting that to happen for sure. Maybe the child makes that plot a bit more difficult than usual. Gotta find a babysitter first.

last edited at Jan 27, 2024 4:28AM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

... maybe next chapter.

Precisely my thoughts. After the first page I was expecting that to happen for sure. Maybe the child makes that plot a bit more difficult than usual. Gotta find a babysitter first.

I was half expecting that to happen too but then I thought "Wait. If she starts attending school too, then who's gonna take care of the baby". It'd be pretty interesting in and of itself if Mirai doesn't transfer in but still visits and causes shenanigans.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

If she never went to any school, I don't think she could become a transfer student. How is she supposed to follow the lessions?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If she never went to any school, I don't think she could become a transfer student. How is she supposed to follow the lessions?

You don't even have to be human to be a transfer student in manga. You can be too old, too young, the wrong gender (in all-girls/boys schools), an android, an alien, a monster girl, a ghost, literally anything or anyone.

I don't think "hasn't gone to school before and has zero public records" has any sort of implications here ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.