Forum › Uninvited Wife, With Child! discussion

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

All we have is the unrequited crush on Future Mom and nothing either way with Present Girl.

I don't think Michi even has a crush on Mirai, she's just treating marriage a her duty. See page ch. 6 p. 106 and ch. 5 p. 37, she doesn't really do "choosing for herself".

It may or may not turn into something else, but right now, just becoming friends with Mirai and Kako and living away from her family sounds like the best route. And of course, taking care of Nozomi when the other two are busy.

RachelleDraws
Rachelle%203%20-%20profile%20pic%20edit
joined Jun 12, 2019

I'm leaning poly too.
Also, the language nerd inside me makes me wonder why none of the main three have said "people from the past/future speak funny"

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm willing to compromise on the poly thing if there's a chapter where the girls use their time travelling technology to go back and kill Hitler.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

I'm willing to compromise on the poly thing if there's a chapter where the girls use their time travelling technology to go back and kill Hitler

Best they can do is go back and make Hibike Euphonium actual yuri instead of yuri bait.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

They really should go back and get her that future washing machine.

joined Jan 14, 2020

You can have alternating weeks y'know. Michi does laundry on MWF in week 1, on TR in week 2, repeat.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I see a not-so-sneaky Swap Swap reference at p.101

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

You can have alternating weeks y'know. Michi does laundry on MWF in week 1, on TR in week 2, repeat.

If they were smart, this manga wouldn't exist

Rizz the rich girl, get that dough Kako

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

If they were smart, this manga wouldn't exist

Rizz the rich girl, get that dough Kako

Only works if she brought her family's money from the future too. And it's still somehow usable in the present.

So what is a rich girl good for if she can't even use her wealth? Guess that's why she keeps being told to return to the future.

last edited at Jun 6, 2024 3:56PM

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Thinking back, they could go back to the past, live for a few months or a whole year, then return to the future at the moment they left, no one would know they had left, right?

I see a not-so-sneaky Swap Swap reference at p.101

Yeah, I see that too

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Author made swap swap too? Oh I’m gonna like this one lol

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

So just like swap swap their names have some meanings pertaining to them. Kako seems to mean the past, nozomi is hope, and mirai means the future.

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

Best they can do is go back and make Hibike Euphonium actual yuri instead of yuri bait.

Preach.

To reply you must either login or sign up.