Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

"Don't worry about things like human morals," says the mother who definitely did not spend more than two seconds considering the ethicality of stealing genetic information in order to produce a child without either party's consent.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

"I won't spend another minute in this room filled with adult toys!"

she said, all righteous and indignant.

Then she returned to her filthy, disgusting garbage dump of a apartment. ¯⧵_(ツ)_/¯

WITH a human sized sex toy , no less !

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Get pregnant next Level

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Midna%20and%20zelda_1w2
joined Apr 2, 2014

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with yuri authors to push the story towards "yay pregnancy!" with lesbian couples... And this one is even grosser because imagine if she had actually "registered as the owner" and surprise now there's a baby coming. Like what if she doesn't want a child...? Would she get nadeshiko a robot-abortion??

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with yuri authors to push the story towards "yay pregnancy!" with lesbian couples... And this one is even grosser because imagine if she had actually "registered as the owner" and surprise now there's a baby coming. Like what if she doesn't want a child...? Would she get nadeshiko a robot-abortion??

I think mentions of yuri pregnancy are pretty rare, though? And it’s perfectly reasonable for gay ppl to have thoughts about being able to have children with our partners, and that being reflected in a certain percentage of fantasies and art? And the immorality and uncomfortableness of the registering = pregnancy thing is… pretty plainly the text of this chapter, even if in isolation our mc might have some positive thoughts toward having a family with her GFbot?

I don’t think there’s any grounds to describe an obsession, honestly. I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

Mother-in-law is really just the worst.

yeah, almost everything she does is just so fucked up.

edit: also those 2 are nowhere near being able to mental handle having a kid, even less so at the beginning of the manga.

last edited at Dec 18, 2023 3:20PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

The story is super weird, it clearly doesn't take itself too seriously but simultaneously tries to make some kind of serious point, the classic "can robots feel" etc, but it's super jarring that the most deranged character tries to tell us something meaningful about making your own choices and free will and shit :P I'm honestly not sure how I feel about it so far.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So like, is the "register as my master" even real at this point? Because I can definitely see how Mother-in-law needed to give Nadeshiko a reason to get Akane to put her fingers in for the surprise pregnancy but at that point I stop believing that registering as Nadeshiko's owner is actually a real function.

Additionally the mother-in-law clearly cares a lot for her most prized creation/daugher and wants Nadeshiko to figure out how to live for herself "without caring about human morals". Though the question remains of course, why build a robot with pregnancy functions. And also why send that robot specifically to Akane.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The creator actually said something helpful, what a world what a world

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Ugh... Gross. I don't get this obsession with comments advocating for lesbian couples not wanting kids, all like "ugh, pregnancy..."

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

…So, like, is the baby biological, or is there just a second, smaller robot inside of the sex robot waiting for human DNA to activate it? If it’s the latter, why does it need DNA? If it’s the former, how is the robot going to keep the fetus alive for 9 months? Will the baby be part-robot and part-biological? Is Nadeshiko part-biological? Is Akane also a robot and doesn’t know it? Why does that last page make the science lady’s grandchild plan seem so sinister? I have so many questions, and this thing seems content to answer NONE of them!

It's stated that nadeshiko carries some special cells in her, so it would be a biological 50% lab grown baby

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Oh god, is this Binary Domain now?

God I hope somebody remembers that game.

last edited at Dec 18, 2023 6:28PM

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

you're overthinking it a little. The whole thing is essentially doing the whole what makes a human question

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I like how she's imagining all the beautiful wedding dresses, and the moment they bring up the topless outfits she imagines Nadeshiko and Jun. Akane is down bad.

last edited at Dec 18, 2023 7:57PM

__c_c_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus__865456f1cfacc546b5861bbfed2beb26
joined Jan 22, 2023

I have the sneaking suspicion that either Nadeshiko's some sort of cyborg, or there's a human brain (and possibly some other organs) in there somewhere.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hold on, they're really brushing past the bit where she installed a needle inside the vagina of a sex bot. That seems like an accident waiting to happen.

joined May 3, 2014

Hold on, they're really brushing past the bit where she installed a needle inside the vagina of a sex bot. That seems like an accident waiting to happen.

i think it will be a one time thing only!

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Doc, what the fuck

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Ever see the movie Teeth?

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Them science babies really going far these days huh

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I have the sneaking suspicion that either Nadeshiko's some sort of cyborg, or there's a human brain (and possibly some other organs) in there somewhere.

Honestly it would be interesting but it's kind of dark of she was programmed to be like the best sex robot. She could just be an advanced Ai that's supposed to be for lonely people or even lesbians who can't have children. It could be anything lol

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Poor Akane. This is just getting more and more confusing for her. All of this artificial stuff, how's she supposed to know what's really real?
Hope she figures it out soon.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The blue ringed octopus is so small that you might not even feel it's venomous bite

Doc points out that it's a very small mechanism

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Head full of lewd images of Jun and Nadeshiko, gets angry at the women for having a "poisoned" mind

To reply you must either login or sign up.