Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

^
The other two ships are all ready to sail. UdaxRiri NanjouxHayakawa. Its almost garbage time, the end is near.

last edited at Oct 28, 2023 9:17AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I'm sure we need a tag for these types of triangles, but how calling it? Double Love Triangle? Love Square? Love Polygon?

Love Calabi-Yau Manifold

Ah, I see you are a person of culture, as well. ^__^

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Love Calabi-Yau Manifold

Calabi-Yau Manifold

Goddamn, as if my urge to rewatch HOTU wasn't big enough as is.

last edited at Oct 30, 2023 6:38AM

joined Aug 23, 2011

Love Calabi-Yau Manifold

Calabi-Yau Manifold

HOTU?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Love Calabi-Yau Manifold

Calabi-Yau Manifold

HOTU?

A YouTube channel I watch. Here's a playlist wherein I collected all videos from it and its two sister channels, HOTE and HOH: link. Calabi-Yau Manifolds get mentioned in ep. 16 of HOTU, which is the 40th video in the playlist

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Honestly, this chapter did go a fair ways to making the Mizuku/nurse couple compelling to me, which I had not really thought was possible beforehand, so good job author lol.

Thats kinda funny because it does the opposite for me, now that I know the nurse met her back when she was still a middle schooler I think its even weirder that she would ever want to date her

Agreed. She was a child when they first met. She's since grown into a girl on the cusp of adulthood, but it's hard to shake that first impression. Especially when you're in a teacher/student dynamic.
The normal feeling towards that growth, as a teacher close to the student, is pride in their student.
I'd be much more comfortable with their relationship if they'd started getting to know each other during Mizuki's final year.

But I have an aversion to age gap romances that involve a minor and an adult. This one does feel less uncomfortable than most for the reason a previous comment mentioned:

I think the reason the age gap feels less...uncomfortable...than it usually does is the nurse never really exerts any of her authority. There's always the inherent power dynamic issues between an adult and a child, but at least in this case, it's not as important as if she were her actual teacher or boss.

Regardless, I don't care much about the side couples.
The main couple has been absolutely adorable and the reason I've enjoyed this manga. I'm quickly losing interest now that the focus has shifted away from them.
Hopefully the focus will shift back to the main couple or the mangaka will wrap this all up quickly so we can see their beautiful artwork in a new series.

Tamo%20eat%20rice%2023
joined Oct 16, 2021

That magazine cover gives me KiaMei vibes

last edited at Nov 24, 2023 3:33AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Didn't expect Uda basically going for it right off the bat, but it happened, even if it understandably didn't fully register :P I guess that kinda works.

last edited at Nov 24, 2023 7:51AM

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

That cover page is so good, holy cow.

So Uda did end up confessing, and it went over Riri's head (ironic, since she's so much taller). Went more or less how I expected. I'm curious how next chapter is going to go; I'm assuming it'll wrap up this storyline. I've enjoyed this arc, but I'm definitely itching for a fresh chapter of Mashiro and Nagi being cute together (maybe a white day chapter?) to balance out the recent angst.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I've enjoyed this arc, but I'm definitely itching for a fresh chapter of Mashiro and Nagi being cute together (maybe a white day chapter?) to balance out the recent angst.

balance out the recent angst.

I for one live for the angst. The more the... merrier? No, that doesn't seem right.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

She totally doesn't realise that was a confession, but the seed of love has been planted nonetheless.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I mean even considering the circumstances I'm not surprised that Riri didn't notice a confession attempt. It's the type of confession that even between two characters that are obviously into each other, it would just make the other one assume that it was just a friendly thing or something.
So will they both go to apologize to Prez, she will notice Uda making big eyes towards Riri and will nudge Riri in her direction or something.
Still, if Riri and Prez make up and move on in a friendly manner it would wrap up this love triangle neatly.

last edited at Nov 24, 2023 12:31PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That went well enough, there's still time for a proper confession once Riri has had some time to get her feelings in order again.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

That went well enough, there's still time for a proper confession once Riri has had some time to get her feelings in order again.

The ball's in Riri's court, now, I expect she'll be the one to confess to Uda (once we get past the "notice me, senpai" part of the story).

joined Oct 30, 2023

Omg Uda-chan... such a precious soul, we need to protecc this treasure
I hope Uda-chan ends up happy

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Are we done with this fruitless pairing yet? This has been an awful slog.

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch02#10

"You're way too light."

This still worries me.

I've enjoyed this arc, but I'm definitely itching for a fresh chapter of Mashiro and Nagi being cute together (maybe a white day chapter?) to balance out the recent angst.

balance out the recent angst.

I for one live for the angst. The more the... merrier? No, that doesn't seem right.

Lmao

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A very nice cover letting us know these two will be fine as well. ^_^

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

NGL, there’s something very funny to me about how Nagisa explicitly dyed her hair to get that fancy color scheme, and Riri’s just out here with seemingly natural white/silver locks.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

More of Nagisa's oblivious flirting. :D

I really like the callback to Nagisa and prez's earlier conversation. That was probably the biggest scene that sold me on this series in the first place; it was so refreshing to actually have a romance series where a character is presented with the classic dilemma of staying friends vs pursuing a romantic relationship, and choosing the romance route without hesitation. And here too, with prez still feeling a bit unsure, Nagisa once again flexes her confidence. I love to see it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely as always. ^_^

joined Jan 14, 2020

Wait, who are these girls? The MCs? Surely not, haven't seen them for chapters! :p

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Imagine being their poor teacher. I want to get class started, but it feels like I'm intruding.

joined Mar 24, 2021

Main couple is still best couple.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/anemone_is_in_heat_ch02#10

"You're way too light."

This still worries me.

Given the fluffy tone of the series, and the fact that her health has been improving, not deteriorating, over the course of the series, I'd be extremely surprised if there was anything to worry about.

To reply you must either login or sign up.