Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Dec 28, 2016

The weekly "Dynasty Scans finding something to complain about in every manga" threads I see.

joined Sep 28, 2015

Whew, the next chapter looks to be a real doozy and a half!

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Tsubasa: "I'm blessed..."
Readers: "WE KNOW!!" ‹jealous growls›

One hell of a lucky mother trucker that one

last edited at Aug 24, 2023 4:59AM

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

It's very classic Mochi is what it is. Hard to believe they debuted 6 years ago.

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

It's very classic Mochi is what it is. Hard to believe they debuted 6 years ago.

Yeah, it's a very Mochi plotline xD
I feel like its nothing we haven't seen in Kagaya Inn, though, honestly

last edited at Aug 24, 2023 11:10AM

joined May 3, 2014

The weekly "Dynasty Scans finding something to complain about in every manga" threads I see.

i think your the werdo one here, how in bloody hell did you live your life without meeting humans that don’t disagree with your supposed-we-should-care-opinions? like this dumb idea that people aren’t allowed to have what you consider complaining??? THAT i find to be high level entitlement and delusions

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I said it before but the one thing that felt out of place to me was that this happened to Tsubaru and not Toudou.

Way too late to teach Toudou about sex.

Until we have detailed visual evidence proving otherwise, I'll asume Toudo doesn't even know what masturbation is (Hence why miss Nurse would be needed to teach her).

she knew as she said she didn't do this with this we should assume she don't know how to masturbate but know what is is and what that mean other way she will never say she didn't do this but what is it and not to mendion this looks like she didn't refuse nurse because she wanted to this with woman and wanted more experience person to teach her this
and even if nurse wanted to take advantage I don't think this can be name tagen advandage because this another person knew what was she going do to nurse even told her this
but yea this nurse is not that good person but even what happened here was with consent from two sites and both sites know as going to happen

If you punctuate this so it's actually legible I'll send you a box of cookies.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Don't be so down-to-earth with this wacky manga! for those who want a development with the nurse, I'm sure tsubasa will go to her again for advice ^^.
And I'm not at all shocked, it's the tone of the series, we drug, use slaves, there's borderline rape in short you have to take this magnificent manga at face value in every respect.

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Ah yes, there it is, the classic Mochi

joined Dec 13, 2018

that was a surprisingly sweet and heartfelt moment in the midst of madness

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah, that explains the "Just Monika"-esque picture of Arare that got posted.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I was looking forward to the Arare chapter and was not disappointed

That last page after everything and given the author is hilarious

joined Oct 2, 2021

!!HERES JOHNNY!!

Whistle* lil sis is a piece of work

last edited at Sep 2, 2023 5:27AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I really like how similar the two Toudou sisters are both in regards to their dubious methods and how they're both really good at getting people to like them. Except unfortunately for Arare her rizz doesn't work on Itsumi.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

that was a surprisingly sweet and heartfelt moment in the midst of madness

I was squeeing at the phone call. Who knew that asking the girl you like if you can use them as fap material after your crazy sister drugged you can be so cute?

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

How long until Itsumi convinces Hanei to be gay with more people?
How long until Arare is one of those people?

When will Mochi au Lait not have an incest plotline? Not that I'm against it.

joined Jun 11, 2021

given their previous work i'm amazed at how this chapter went down, it was actually really cute with the phone call. its honestly refreshing seeing a siscon plot where one of them is just like. no. i dont like you lmao

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I like how the reason given in this "completely normal rejection" is that she just doesn't like her, as opposed to the fact that she's her sister

joined Jan 21, 2020

Gotta say, the little sister manipulating her parents to dislike their daughter was abit much and made this chapter somewhat jarring.

joined May 24, 2014

The little b*tch has at last bared his fangs, and failed hard

joined Apr 2, 2021

I wonder if in future Arare find out that her sis going out with Rin which is probably her classmate and how she will react about it ;D

joined Jul 6, 2020

the phone call was so cute <3

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So being garbage runs in the family I see. Still, out of all the situations I did not foresee that phone call. So is this it or will it be played off as a nothing burger in the future chapters? I like to believe, but then again this story surprised me so many times, both good and bad, that it's difficult to bet on things happening one way or the other.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

blocking the incest by being a hater lol

joined Feb 1, 2021

W/R/T the last two chapters: Mochi gonna Mochi I guess...

To reply you must either login or sign up.