Forum › Posts by The_Dog_Lives

The_Dog_Lives
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Whew, the next chapter looks to be a real doozy and a half!

It's very classic Mochi is what it is. Hard to believe they debuted 6 years ago.

The_Dog_Lives
Image Comments 21 Aug 10:43
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013
75950206_p0

Cute

The_Dog_Lives
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Damn it all i'm starting to love Sato's aunt despite (or maybe due to) her craziness. Looking a lot like Plutia helps as well.

The_Dog_Lives
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Yes! A Jada chapter!

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013
The_Dog_Lives
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Yeah this was definitely the heaviest story so far, and only one more story to go. This is really up there in my favorite manga ever list, seriously.

The_Dog_Lives
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Handing your stalker a possible severed head is a pretty effective way of unnerving them tbh, i wonder if he ever looked inside?

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

Koveras posted:

There was that diary thing by Nagata Kabi someone mentioned in this thread earlier... What is it, exactly?

it's something of an ongoing continuation of this book, quite literally diary entries about stuff in her life in manga form.

here: https://comic.pixiv.net/works/2308

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

I'm suddenly reminded of a certain couch placed i a certain "storage room".
Also i consider this a new "yuri & bait" release, where the manga is yuri and the credits are bait.

last edited at Oct 16, 2016 12:43AM

The_Dog_Lives
Sisters discussion 09 Oct 22:07
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

I just can't get enough of this artist, i actually went and bought the book, you should all do the same.[/plug]

Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013

RenegadeTK posted:

Actually just bought the 1st volume of this today! (although I can't understand the more difficult part s are saying cries waiting for the scanlations by looking at pictures for now). But does anyone know if the second book will be out any time soon?

I'm not sure if she's planning on eventually compiling her pixiv diary into another book but as of right now, this book is stand-alone.

The_Dog_Lives
Image Comments 06 Sep 00:56
Rnbl
joined Sep 2, 2013
[kasuga]_58748866

What the lol?