Forum › I Won't Let Mistress Suck My Blood discussion

joined Aug 19, 2017

So, this seems to be a Beauty and the Beast retelling now? Confined to the manor and given rules about where she can go, initially scary but actually friendly supernatural staff, heroine breaks the rules and the owner nearly loses control and harms her, some sort of condition on how she can return to being human.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Loving it so far.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

So, this seems to be a Beauty and the Beast retelling now? Confined to the manor and given rules about where she can go, initially scary but actually friendly supernatural staff, heroine breaks the rules and the owner nearly loses control and harms her, some sort of condition on how she can return to being human.

If a singing teapot and candelabra show up, we'll know for sure.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

I wonder if this will still somehow go for a similar story to the og oneshot, or it's going to be a completely different story with the same-looking characters

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Has that dude got a chinchilla on his face?

joined Feb 1, 2021

5/5 most realistic cat in all of manga

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

What about “forced”? Gets the same point across without diluting the impact of the word “rape.”

No one can dilute a word.

And forced implies she was given an option...well,she did take the job...

Hold on, this is a bit off-topic, but how does “forced” imply being given an option? Forcing someone to do something literally means imposing it upon them through some sort of power or coercion. There is no choice.

"Forcing" has never meant that there is only one option,there will forever always be alternative options to all situations that give you time to think of what to do.

Having your vampire mistress walk in on you changing with your deletatable neck out doesn't give you time to think as they pounce on your neck.

Now had the mistress said that she'll forgo her dinner if she doesn't let her suck her neck is forcing,and she always has the option to reject it,then figure out alternative methods.

Anyone who has said they were "forced to" after being given the choice instead of being put into a situation with no time to think are simply people who didn't even use that time to think in the first place.

"Accept to do what I say because of blackmail or have the content of the blackmail revealed!"

"I choose neither and have already called the cops on you."

And in this case,instead of choosing to simply stay confined with limited freedom or confined with no freedom,she's charging head first to cure the source...probably with her neck on the line...again...

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Sigh, it turns out that "consent," under duress isn't actually consent at all. Makes the vampire lady a 2nd rate cartoon villain, and I can only hope that the ship doesn't sail. Too bad.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Are we really discussing the consenting of a freaking blood sucking ? It's a blood sucking ffs, it's not sex.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Are we really discussing the consenting of a freaking blood sucking ? It's a blood sucking ffs, it's not sex.

Consent is relevant to things other than sex.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Sigh, it turns out that "consent," under duress isn't actually consent at all. Makes the vampire lady a 2nd rate cartoon villain, and I can only hope that the ship doesn't sail. Too bad.

I mean, she herself recognizes it's a shitty thing to do. She just thinks she doesn't have a choice, for the sake of her own self-preservation.

Also, non-consensual blood sucking isn't rape, just like mugging someone is different from raping them. Rape is specifically sex without consent, and while a vampire sucking someone's blood is indeed often a metaphor for sex, it is still quite different on a literal level. I would like to politely request that people stop debating the meaning of the word "rape" in the comments section of this dumb vampire yuri manga.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I mean, she herself recognizes it's a shitty thing to do. She just thinks she doesn't have a choice, for the sake of her own self-preservation.

Not to mention the fact that she was clearly not in control when she did it, given how she reacted once she realized what she had done. I’m not sure how someone can read “villain” from the character in those circumstances.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, the title is already untrue

Considering she didn't consent,the blood sucking rape still makes the tittle true.

Whether she resists further or ends up starting a new fetish is left to be seen,as per the premise of this series.

The ghosts,though,one wonders how they got there.

That word is unnecessary. There are better words.

Otherwise, I would say that they are the ghosts of other maids who have come across the Secret and lived in the mansion all their lives. But timeline-wise it doesn't seem to make sense.

There are no better words to describe the opposite of consent.

That word is necessary.

That assumes the act of sucking blood is equivalent to sex. You can force people to do lots of different things, and you can forcibly do lots of different things to people (hit them, take their wallet, insult them), and most of those acts wouldn't be called rape.
I mean yes, in vampire stories we do sexualize sucking blood, but I still wouldn't say they're the same thing.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It's always a treat when those kinds of discussions are born, especially if it was provoked by something absurd. Look at that noncon hairball action. And throwing that R word around is even better. Let's water it down some more and pretend we care.

Regardless, I'm curious about "the turning back into a human". Usually, HumanxVampire plots go the other way around, with the hooman wanting to be a vampire or something. Then again, I'm not much into vampire stuff, so maybe this is a common trope.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, the eternal question is: can she fix her?

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

this seems like its gonna be fun

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

This (3) chapter reminded me just how much taller the Mistress is.

joined May 10, 2021

Man the height-gap shot was a real treat

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Love vampire stuff, especially dealing with her two urges. This one should be called "My Food Looks Very Cute Today," instead.

Not to mention the fact that she was clearly not in control when she did it, given how she reacted once she realized what she had done. I’m not sure how someone can read “villain” from the character in those circumstances.

We're on the same page. It's basic vampire stuff. Uncontrollable urges and all that.

last edited at Aug 16, 2023 7:45AM

Smolnano
joined Apr 4, 2017

it's been dry eraser marker squeaks 2 days since mistress last topped me and sucked my bloo- ah mistress you can't...

let's all be honest, setting the debate about the fantasy of someone assuming/enacting your desires and yet allowing you to remain the properly feminine passive recipient of passion aside, we're here to see mistress suck her blood. the ideal format is an almost sitcom-like gag where somehow by the end of every chapter the mistress is in fact sucking her blood.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"Who I really was attacking wasn't Matilda . . . it was me."
Um, no, I'm pretty sure it was Matilda. Might want to consider new glasses or something.

Edit: I know, I know, it's like a metaphor thingie of some sort. It just seems like such a silly one I don't even want to engage with it.

last edited at Aug 16, 2023 4:29PM

joined Apr 10, 2021

. the ideal format is an almost sitcom-like gag where somehow by the end of every chapter the mistress is in fact sucking her blood.

And if she isn't sucking her, the characters should ask "Why isn't she sucking her?"

joined May 29, 2021

Man this is such a different vibe from the oneshot. The characters and their relationship is entirely different. Odd that the vampire wants to become human here, whereas in the oneshot the maid wanted to become a vampire. I guess we’ll see how this plays out.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man this is such a different vibe from the oneshot. The characters and their relationship is entirely different. Odd that the vampire wants to become human here, whereas in the oneshot the maid wanted to become a vampire. I guess we’ll see how this plays out.

I actually really like this being so different from the One Shot. It's cool getting to see the relationship these two have build up from the beginning rather than it being already established like in the one shot. It also leaves so much more open for the manga to explore, and we get to have the wonder of whether or not it'll hit a point where the plot mostly lines up with the One Shot or if it'll go into a totally new direction with it.

If it does end up going the same route as the One Shot, then I hope it continues for even a bit longer just so we can see their relationship as vampires for a while.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Reserved yuri vampires losing their control over blood… over the thought of That Girl panting with teeth in her neck… is there anything more erotic than that?? I doubt it. It’s the best.

To reply you must either login or sign up.