Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Can't stand sharing anymore I bet

I hope not. I'm still expecting an orgy. I'm hoping they at least start an open relationship with the rest of the club.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Poly pains.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Can't stand sharing anymore I bet

I hope not. I'm still expecting an orgy. I'm hoping they at least start an open relationship with the rest of the club.

You can have an orgy with Nakano monopolizing her little meatbun.

Well this should be an interesting investigation to say the least.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Please tell me it's not another gauntlet, that would be 3 in a row. I just want some progression from MC at this point

joined Oct 21, 2013

I suppose Doumyou is due for another threesome.

last edited at Jun 18, 2023 6:06PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Also, when I went to the credit page yesternight, I thought "Wait, isn't the page's background image / manga cover art different again this time" so I went to mangadex to see and, yep, new volume, new art. And judging from it, we will see Doumyou show up again.

Although I prefer to believe other people's expectation of Nakano simply catching the feels so hard she no longer wants to share, but considering what we've seen in previous volumes, I'm kinda afraid that maybe Doumyou may have intervened in some way. At the very least it's a possibility.

Bruh, while I was right to expect Doumyou to reappear, I was completely wrong on what her role in this volume would be.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Seems like there are a few boss battles to fight until she can see Nakano again. At least Doumyou is here to help out.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When I heard that this volume's story theme was "the search for the missing Nakano" I was afraid it meant that the sexy times would be toned down.

Luckily, it ain't so.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Please tell me it's not another gauntlet, that would be 3 in a row. I just want some progression from MC at this point

We should be all realizing by now that this manga is actually a shounen adventure series, with each new arc focusing on the protagonist having to defeat have sex with the next Four Warlords of the Grand Line Four Indecent Queens in Waiting.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

We should be all realizing by now that this manga is actually a shounen adventure series, with each new arc focusing on the protagonist having to defeat have sex with the next Four Warlords of the Grand Line Four Indecent Queens in Waiting.

Yeah this is honestly spot on lmao

This series really is a battle shounen but with sex instead.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

The wave rake looks fine, but no way she's picking that lock without a tension bar. With very few exceptions you need two tools to pick a lock not one.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The wave rake looks fine, but no way she's picking that lock without a tension bar. With very few exceptions you need two tools to pick a lock not one.

She's just that skilled with her hands ;)

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

She's just that skilled with her hands ;)

through laughing: Goddammit

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

MC: "Tell me where my girl is!"
Indecent Queen: "Youll have to fuck me for that information"
MC: i dont do casual sex for free, thats my codex!"
I.Q.: "ohh, erhmmm, here?" (why am i paying her for an oppotunity to have a go at me?)

my problem with yet another gauntlet is that they are becoming repetetive, in the beginning it was a whole new world for MC and there were very distinct "bouts", But now its routine for the MC and the "foes" are becomming hit and miss, by all apearances Domyou will have to carry this "arc"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

But now its routine for the MC and the "foes" are becomming hit and miss, by all apearances Domyou will have to carry this "arc"

I'm all for Domyou joining the sex bouts -- and finding herself a girlfriend in the process. Heaven knows she needs one. She's so repressed and frustrated...

joined Jan 11, 2022

Of course she didn't know anything!

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

The last images of the cosplaying startled me!! xD, I am glad the girl who is Kirishima doesn't have such huge boobs as the manga :D

Strangergirl Evergarden
Avatar%20coloring%2064444c9978b43
joined Jun 27, 2023

The girl cosplaying Nakano is a-mazing!! She can pimp me any time. ♡

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

LETS GOO we got live action'ed

Oh come on Domyou you know you love it XD

last edited at Jul 7, 2023 11:52AM

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

The last images of the cosplaying startled me!! xD, I am glad the girl who is Kirishima doesn't have such huge boobs as the manga :D

I so agree with this! I find the anatomy of the characters very disturbing. It was nice to see them with human proportions for a change.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The cosplays feel kind of, curse, lol

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I rarely see cosplays of yuri manga and I've never seen it officially attached to one here. Dope! Appreciate the effort of the art haha. Was there actually an event or more that goes on with them? (Also, agree, nice to see human proportions for a change.)

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I will say while I'm not complaining this situation is stretching the "will not will not sleep with you for free" clause the title sets up.

Sex for (dubious) information is starting to get really close to simply having sex for the fun of it but that's a terrible deal. Miss Kirishima you're worth far more than that.

We need to remember what lesbian sex is truly good for, making money.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 11:54AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.