Forum › Posts by Magia_Baiser

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Probably the most in-character Bokita doujin translated so far.

I don't get why so little of those get translated when there are so many.

In-character? Are you for real? I was about to say the complete opposite, these doesn't feel like bocchi or kita at all, they're so dead it feels like empty shells that just look like bocchi and kita but none of the personalities in.

All good with the idea but the execution is pointless when the characters are so incredibly plain since they don't resemble at all the actual characters.

I agree she was out of character. The main difficulty in any Bocchi pairing is that by canon she isn't even remotely a functional human being. Putting her in a relationship necessitates changes to her character that make her no longer Bocchi. I did like the MahoAko reference though.

last edited at Mar 15, 2024 2:21AM

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Update: Hidive got the streaming rights!

Edit: Looks like they got the uncensored version!

last edited at Jan 3, 2024 1:40PM

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

We're back to wacky Alice side adventures!

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Super cute bedtime phone chat!

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

I quite like that this story explored the internal consequences of an inexperienced dom losing control in a scene. She went a little far with the dog waking and then spent several chapters feeling guilty and terrified that she'd hurt her friend if they played again. Was a bit confused by the Incest tag as the dynamic between the sisters isn't romantic or sexual at all. On the plus side, neither of the main characters have vanilla parents, so if their secret gets out there wont be lots of parental scorn and unpleasantness to bring the story down.

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Trailer for the anime just dropped!

Looks like Magenta's new tactics are super effective against Baiser. (:

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Really like where this is going. Threatening to commit suicide by tasing yourself in the throat is pretty hardcore. The Gyaru yelling "Deal!" was super cute. She's totally onboard for the crazy. Lockpicks are illegal in Japan, so it makes sense she'd have to improvise, but at least bend the wire into a hook or wave rake or something (also she'd need a second tool to tension the lock). I do totally buy that she got through the cheap diary lock super fast though. They're more decorative than anything else. This looks like its going to be a wild ride. Can't wait to she what their first plan is (to achieve marriage).

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

The last images of the cosplaying startled me!! xD, I am glad the girl who is Kirishima doesn't have such huge boobs as the manga :D

I so agree with this! I find the anatomy of the characters very disturbing. It was nice to see them with human proportions for a change.

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

It'd be funny if the anime was in black and white just so they could do this scene.

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

COLOR PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

The wave rake looks fine, but no way she's picking that lock without a tension bar. With very few exceptions you need two tools to pick a lock not one.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Maybe she's half-vampire?

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

And this is how Nanao learns she's actually a switch.

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

I love that the random kabob eating scenes from last chapter turned into a minor plot point.

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

On page 9 of this chapter Sister Gigant is looking down at Lord as she conveniently finds the trans items she needs. Might this imply that Gigant put them there for her to find?

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

chapter 27 is the opposite of stimulating or arousing, it's just... weird

I found it really hard to read.

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

I'm a bit worried what Vena was up to though...

Same, I really hope Vena gets a butt kicking in the near future heh

I have been eagerly anticipating Vena eating shit for like three arcs now, I'm so ready.

We've all been scarred by Kyubey haven't we?

Nah, he's just clearly been a conniving little shit since... actually, I think I've been waiting for him to get his since the start, actually.

Although he is surprisingly popular as a social media influencer, with 20k followers. What is his channel even like? Is he Enormeeta's PR guy or is that his personal account?

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

I have been eagerly anticipating Vena eating shit for like three arcs now, I'm so ready.

We've all been scarred by Kyubey haven't we?

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Baiser seems to be on to Vena, at least to some extent. Could happen.... :)

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

We're only getting half the story here. This doesn't explain Lord's feelings.

I don't know, that ice pick confession was pretty convincing.... Who wouldn't fall for her?

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Can I just say that I don't think I can express how psyched I am to watch a "Looking Up to Magical Girls" anime.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

An artist (someone who draws 8 hours a day) will naturally develop a different attitude to the naked human form when they are in art-mode. Art-mode supersedes any horniness the situation might otherwise lend itself to. Not sure why Emma would have this problem if she's as serious about art as she claims. I mean obviously the comic's Ecchi-ness needs to be sated, just think it's a bit weird we're going here. The comic was drawn by an artist, so I'd assume they'd have been to a life drawing class at least once and know the vibe. Maybe I'm over-thinking it....

There are several doujins out there with the premise of artist getting horny after drawing Nsfw for a few hours straight

Making life drawing situations sexy usually bothers me, but realism doesn't seem to be the highest priority with this manga, so I'm not too bothered by it.

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

An artist (someone who draws 8 hours a day) will naturally develop a different attitude to the naked human form when they are in art-mode. Art-mode supersedes any horniness the situation might otherwise lend itself to. Not sure why Emma would have this problem if she's as serious about art as she claims. I mean obviously the comic's Ecchi-ness needs to be sated, just think it's a bit weird we're going here. The comic was drawn by an artist, so I'd assume they'd have been to a life drawing class at least once and know the vibe. Maybe I'm over-thinking it....

Magia_Baiser
Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Loved the titty-explosives! They weren't better than the "Exciting-Nipple-Lottery-Game", but nothing could be. Kiwi and Baiser are so much fun when they play together. They're just on the same wave length and really get each other when it comes to evil-bdsm-magical-girl-torture-nonsense.