Clearly.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

When all hope is lost...

...but then you hear her say it.

Title drop kick that ending,girl!

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 8:11PM

joined Jul 8, 2020

Well, the ending is okay at least. I just hope we had timeskip when Mai is an adult tho...

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

Maybe...a timeskip bonus for the manga hopefully?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was... kinda underwhelming. Well, hoping for a added chapter.

joined Jun 11, 2016

was this axed? Why is it so rushed lol

joined Sep 28, 2017

I don't know why I was expecting something different, I think I haven't learnt anything from the thousands of "let's wait til you become an adult" endings. But this was kinda cute, that's something.
Buuuut, it feels like it was axed, everything is solved in a couple of pages, and her childhood friend doesn't appear anymore. Actually my first thought when she appeared was "oh man, so we'll have some love triangle shenanigans for some chapters right?" But nooo, she simply disappears and problem solved lol.
Well, another miss for the loli genre (a personal favorite btw) . Let's wait for better stories with better finales.

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 10:08PM

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Uuuuummmmmm I am so confused with this end. I'm kinda happy for this ending but... Clearly, it would be better if they didn't end up together (the promise they made count as dating). We are talking about an adult falling in love with a preschooler. This is grooming ! Mai did all the talking and make her promise to wait for her. But as an adult, there is no way you can accept that ! The fact that the author draw Mai with a body of an adult really reduce all the creepy aspect of all this. Okay, it's not your typical manga with an older guy going for little girls. But changing the guy for a gal is not better.

Bro does not know what grooming is...

joined Oct 19, 2022

Hitomi and Azuma: no proper resolution
Tae and Mado: no proper resolution
Tae and Yuki: no proper resolution

The only thing that gets some semblance of conclusion is the Tae x Mai relationship. But this conclusion is that Mai will live in chastity and celibacy for the next ten years or so, which include all her teen years. She will go through middle and high school abstaining from dating, kissing and all romantic or sexy things. She will save herself for Tae, and only at her legal majority she will be ready for her; and until then, nothing! This is so terribly unhealthy I don't know what to say. Even Minori and Coco have a healthier sexual life as they often engage in kissing and petting and all sorts of erotic games... and Coco is a second grader ffs!

joined Mar 23, 2022

This is one of my fave manga and it saddens me to know that the story will end so early like this, so many unresolve parts,T-T daym whhyyy,(if only I'm a billionaire I'm willing to spent 250k USD just to give it to the author and make her continue this story and end it on her way without making things fast phase)but I guess given a single chapter to resolve everything I guess the author did a better job talking about only tae and mai's relationship and wrap in up in this chapter.for me it is still a quiet good final chapter. I just hope we could atleast have a bonus time skip chapter for additional closure to the story and to the side characters as well, poor childhood teacher friend we need her closure on the side stories atleast.T-T.

Welp I enjoy this ride until it last, hoping for side stories pleaseee author pleaseeee. Time now to jump to the artist's new work which is a potential yuri as well,(perhaps this is other reason why this one got axe/ or ended early).

P.S Niceeee I like how the title rolls in the last page.XD

last edited at Jun 27, 2023 11:25PM

joined Dec 17, 2021

Well, I guess the Itou Hachi route is not the only valid way to end an onee loli story, but I still would have liked a kiss in the end.

It would be cool to have a continuation, no time-skip, where we can see how their relationship works and how everybody reacts to it.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

The author got a new idea and they thought they could do 2 series at the same time. SPOILER ALERT, they can't.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Kinda underwhelming? And the almost-grooming makes me uncomfortable.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

We are talking about an adult falling in love with a preschooler.

What exactly is "preschool" to you?

Elementary student if you prefer

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I feel like most of the people complaining about the ending can't have actually liked the whole manga for what it was. Some are upset because the two ARE going to be sort of in a relationship and there's this huge age gap, which like, that was obviously what the whole manga was about so why were those people still here by this time? And some are complaining that the two aren't going to have sexy time while one of the leads is still a grade schooler, which this is obviously way too wholesome for that ever to happen so why were those people still here instead of reading some hentai?

I just find myself wondering what on earth people were expecting, or rather why on earth they were expecting it when it was obvious from the first chapter that that stuff wasn't in the cards.

It is a bit rushed though, and doesn't deal with some of the characters and where they're going. But it was sweet so I'm not going to get grumpy about it.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

The author got a new idea and they thought they could do 2 series at the same time. SPOILER ALERT, they can't.

BTW what's the name of the new Manga, is any good

last edited at Jun 28, 2023 3:25AM

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Uuuuummmmmm I am so confused with this end. I'm kinda happy for this ending but... Clearly, it would be better if they didn't end up together (the promise they made count as dating). We are talking about an adult falling in love with a preschooler. This is grooming ! Mai did all the talking and make her promise to wait for her. But as an adult, there is no way you can accept that ! The fact that the author draw Mai with a body of an adult really reduce all the creepy aspect of all this. Okay, it's not your typical manga with an older guy going for little girls. But changing the guy for a gal is not better.

Bro does not know what grooming is...

I take it, grooming wasn't the best word to describe her attitude. But you can't deny that having adults interacting with little girls, go out with them in their free time, buy them gifts, are not relate to them and never present their self to their parents (except Mai's mother who encounter Tae) is suspicious. We are talking about girls who not even in middle school... Like come on !

joined Dec 4, 2017

Thank you for the last chapter. The difference age is strange but the story and the characters are sweet. But She's an adult and there's too much blushing with the kid it's weird.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I don't know why I was expecting something different, I think I haven't learnt anything from the thousands of "let's wait til you become an adult" endings. But this was kinda cute, that's something.

Oh, but this is not a "let's wait til you become an adult" ending, it's a "let's wait til I become an adult" ending. :P

BTW what's the name of the new Manga, is any good

False Marigold, and yes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Author: “I’m going to make an age gap that will fuck with the readers’ heads.”

Readers: “Wah! Our heads!”

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Author: “I’m going to make an age gap that will fuck with the readers’ heads.”

Readers: “Wah! Our heads!”

Lol at the last chapter as well. Like it's suddenly a surprise. "What!? I've been reading an age gap this entire time! 32 chapters of it!! I've been bamboozled."

last edited at Jun 28, 2023 7:03AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

When she said "Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization)", I felt that

joined Jun 27, 2022

I hope they'll add a little bonus when Mai is an adult, I really enjoyed this and the author seems to be quite nice.

I gotta admit though there's a double standard on my end, if onee San was actually a middle aged dude I would be totally disgusted and never touch this with a ten foot pole XD.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This need an extra but i feel is very warm ending that can become nostalgic in some years

joined Sep 3, 2017

holy shit this was so garbage

To reply you must either login or sign up.