Forum › Posts by herozero

joined Sep 3, 2017

holy shit this was so garbage

herozero
Image Comments 15 Jun 16:21
joined Sep 3, 2017
90447302_p0

Please don't bring up needless speculation on why Coco is graduating unless it's from her own mouth. All we know is that she would like to do her own thing and that we should respect her wishes. Pointing fingers/ flinging out accusations just adds salt to the wound that Coco herself would like to close up.

We should see her off with a smile and good wishes for her future endeavors. It's what our Kaichou wants :)

herozero
Image Comments 26 Feb 22:19
joined Sep 3, 2017
Eutyj_duyaij9lq-orig

ame groundpounding our dads now...
Noice

last edited at Feb 26, 2021 10:19PM

joined Sep 3, 2017

Wow that was f*cking horrifying

More pls and thank you orz

herozero
Image Comments 22 Jan 13:43
joined Sep 3, 2017
D47xllyuyaetq8d-orig

^sounds like some of you can't accept women unless they fit in the traditionally femme role in your head :)

herozero
Image Comments 15 Jun 22:13
joined Sep 3, 2017
Eyrz8k9vaaukh2q-orig

^ be the change in the world you want to see instead of moaning about it

joined Sep 3, 2017

To the translator/scanalators: Thanks so much for your hard work, this is great!

To everyone else going "no yuri, lol not on my dynasty lmfao": Please don't. You can clearly see in the tags what's in it so there's no need to put a snide comment in the forum and putting down the team's hard work

herozero
Image Comments 04 Oct 22:34
joined Sep 3, 2017
Efjakfauwaaidab-orig%20(1)

Hilda x Marianne good. Wholesome. Watered my crops and cleared my skin and cured me of my depression ;____;

herozero
Image Comments 24 Feb 11:39
joined Sep 3, 2017
73249348_p2

How dare you we need zombie idols in our lives like a fish needs water, praise necromanager!

herozero
Image Comments 13 Mar 23:38
joined Sep 3, 2017

welp that was creepy in the non-consensual rape kinda way

herozero
Image Comments 13 Oct 21:26
joined Sep 3, 2017
Tumblr_oxahkthoka1rs0zxko1_raw

I don't think anybody here has actually played this game...

herozero
Image Comments 20 Sep 18:30
joined Sep 3, 2017
__emily_and_tracer_overwatch_drawn_by_amanda_zinna__3b2587fca2db9108b6d6d846392123b4

^I actually think the opposite. To quote another user:

"why is it always media that tries to be open and inclusive like steven universe, overwatch, dream daddy, that have the worst fanbases that run around telling eachother to kill themselves over inaccurate fanart and headcanon disputes?"

"Because they try to be progressive and sadly the majority (or at least a very very loud minority) of the “progressive” people are the most toxic and “hungry” people out there.

It’s impossible to satisfy them, nothing is “progressive” enough.

You give them an inch and they’ll rip your arm off and take a mile.

This is partly why most artists, producers, directors, etc, are so reluctant to make more progressive content. No matter what they do, they’ll receive colossal backlash, so they just stick to what they know, the safe route.

Ironic really, that those that demand progressiveness are inadvertently stunting it."