Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but at this point everyone would cheer for Nanao and Asumi.

Not really

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I think we can all say, regardless of plot developments...

Nice.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I think some people are putting too much emphasis on Asumi's goal of finding Mai through having sex with a bunch of other women... Like don't get me wrong, consensual non-monogamy would be cool, but this isn't exactly typical romantic development (Asumi is not chasing Mai because she's madly in love with her). From a storytelling perspective, finding Mai is primarily an excuse for Asumi's lesbian brothel adventures, not the main point of the story.

I feel that finding Mai still is the primary goal for Asumi as a character if nothing else then so that she could find closure and be able to move on. It is also very conveniently a catalyst for the brothel adventures, but I definitely feel that it is still the "main goal" for now.

I also don't get the criticism that these chapters are straying too far from the premise. Why is it a bad thing that Asumi found someone she wants to do it with without paying for it? Was she supposed to limit herself to buying sex for the whole series? And both her and Nanao's experience with paid-for sex gave them a bit of extra courage to cross the line with each other, so the development is not random at all. I for one can't wait to see where it all goes, regardless of which ship (if any) sails in the end.

Heads up to folks mentioning Mai and the direction of the series or lack thereof, do remember that in chapter 16 Asumi directly told Nanao about her brothel escapades and the reason for them. I feel that, at the very least, the way the story has been set up and developed up until now has been more or less intentional.

It doesn't align with me entirely, but I do like this take.

joined Feb 11, 2022

yuri is the purest form of love , even when it's lewd it manages to be so bright

joined Feb 11, 2022

you know you're not just bottom when you get topped by the most bottom girl ever , you're the abyss.

last edited at May 31, 2023 3:09PM

joined Feb 11, 2022

LETS FUCKING GO NANAO!!! AT THIS POINT THERE'S NO EVEN SENSE IN FINDING MAI LOOOL GO FOR IT NANAO TOP NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I wish but this is feeling like the end of her story arc. No matter what, I just hope she doesn't end up hurt and finds someone else that isn't caught up in a goose chase.

threesome. problem solved.

joined Jan 6, 2017

LETS FUCKING GO NANAO!!! AT THIS POINT THERE'S NO EVEN SENSE IN FINDING MAI LOOOL GO FOR IT NANAO TOP NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I wish but this is feeling like the end of her story arc. No matter what, I just hope she doesn't end up hurt and finds someone else that isn't caught up in a goose chase.

Foursome. Have you people forgotten Ouka-senpai?

joined Jan 6, 2018

Hawt

joined Dec 28, 2016

BTW there was recently an 18+ audio drama of Asumi and Sayaka that was released. It's advertised on the author's twitter. Audio dramas are the first step toward a manga getting an anime. Apparently it's been bought over 4000 times.

last edited at May 31, 2023 5:53PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

Yess, ill be sad if we never get our senpai-sex

last edited at May 31, 2023 7:17PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

I think the manga would have to escalate for a dozen chapters considering her preferences
She's definitely not the type to be sensitive enough to lay off the kink just because her partner(s) is/are vanilla as hell

last edited at May 31, 2023 7:26PM

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Personally I don't really care about Mai and I find it difficult at this point for the story to manage to make me care for her when I am way more interested in just Asumi's own shenaningans.

So my only hopes are for the manga to keep going for as long as the author wishes, and to eventually get a Senpai chapter (actually I want a whole arc about senpai and much more but better keep my expectations lol)

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Easily the most erotic chapter so far. Good stuff. Really painted the scene well. If the manga maintains this level of quality for the rest of it it'll be pretty great.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I don't want Nanao to be sad, she's too cute and she's hungry.

joined Feb 1, 2021

The risk as I see it with doing a Ouka-senpai chapter is that whatever the author can illustrate on paper will have a hard time being as steamy as what readers have already conjured up for her in their vast, kinky imaginations when she's off-panel

me_loves_ramen
Me
joined May 21, 2017

i hope that nanao and asumi get together she's literally the sweetest. but asumi's goal worries me, i'll be super disappointed if they never end up together.

joined Mar 27, 2021

I'm starting to suspect Asumi emits some kind of radiation that causes women in her vicinity to want to top her. How sure are we that Ouka-senpai was like that before meeting her?

joined Jan 3, 2017

There is always the option of polyamory.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think the manga would have to escalate for a dozen chapters considering her preferences
She's definitely not the type to be sensitive enough to lay off the kink just because her partner(s) is/are vanilla as hell

Personally I think it'd be really funny but also fitting if she was the most sensitive one in the bedroom (since as a sadist dom she'd have to be really good with consent).

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Poor girl, can't stay in control to save her life.

joined Dec 29, 2021

When is the anime adaptation?

joined Aug 20, 2022

Next chapter: Nanao finds closure in her unrequited love by making her crush come fifteen times

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Oct 14, 2020

I don't give a fuck about Nanao or Mai. Sayaka is best girl and deserves to win Asumi.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

ohhh. oh myy. wooof. that's hot. damn. that asmr extra though. sheesh

To reply you must either login or sign up.