That was funny.

last edited at May 30, 2023 11:04AM

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Local lesbian couple discovers an SCP in their laundromat. More at 11

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

That... Was interesting, I won't lie. It managed to pique my curiosity and still deliver a somewhat satisfying conclusion to both the mystery and our girls here.

joined Dec 7, 2019

This story is so stinking cute. Purrfect may I say. Hope to see more from this author!

last edited at May 30, 2023 11:15AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Local lesbian couple discovers an SCP in their laundromat. More at 11

Definitely a much nicer supernatural story involving a laundromat than the last one I read.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

very interesting lol need more yuri like this

joined Jan 7, 2020

Instantly loved it, wow.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

fun concept well implemented!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

A weird premise that managed to be unexpectedly cute and wholesome? Very nice

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

coin laundry cats came out what to do

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Definitely a much nicer supernatural story involving a laundromat than the last one I read.

You read a lot of those?

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I really don't get why some people are THAT scared of dogs, i mean i understand not liking them, but to the point of crying of fear upon seeing one that's just chilling 5ft away it's just like ?????

joined Sep 1, 2021

I really don't get why some people are THAT scared of dogs, i mean i understand not liking them, but to the point of crying of fear upon seeing one that's just chilling 5ft away it's just like ?????

I'm pretty sure big dogs are super rare in Japan, so that could be part of it. If you've only ever seen shiba inus before, I imaging seeing a great dane right in front of you could be pretty freaky.

This oneshot was really weird in a really saisfying way. Flavourful, nice, and gentle the whole way through. I hope we get more stuff from them.

I liked all the character they gave each of the cats and dogs.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Maybe those people have phobias which are irrational so they can't control it. Or they have childhood traumas caused by dogs which is completely valid. Either way its pretty common at least where I live.

joined Oct 26, 2016

This was very cute. I always love reading stories where the supernatural element is a reflection of one or more of the characters and helps them understand their true feelings.

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

A real breath of fresh air! And so cute~

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Cute but I don't appreciate the usage of the word "doggo", it was very painful, please no more. Very cute, thanks for the translation.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Cute and profound story! Saku loves Konatsu very much! Hopefully,these two will be a couple for many years!

joined Jul 8, 2019

Cute but I don't appreciate the usage of the word "doggo", it was very painful, please no more. Very cute, thanks for the translation.

Agreed. Memes tend to not age well.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

You read a lot of those?

To slightly edit a cartoon quote I like: "If I had a nickel for every time I read a supernatural manga story involving a laundromat I would have three nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it's happened that many times."

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

Ngl now I want an orkacat plush

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Agreed. Memes tend to not age well.

Is dogo really all that different from Kitty or any other cutesy name for an animal?

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

that was really satisfying to read, though their romance was a little eh but I'm glad they're happy

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I don't see any supernatural elements at all. It's always been my experience that when two lesbians cohabitate, cats pop up out of nowhere, naturally. Cats and tote bags.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Cat. Kitty
Dog. Doggy

Loved this, a couple of useless lesbians getting together thru the supernatural power of pussy ( and doggo).

To reply you must either login or sign up.