Forum › An Unacceptable Person discussion

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

The discarded title here is probably a s....ty person.
And them two ain't just cute, they're really cool for each other.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol Ok, that was cute...

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Thanks for translating!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I wonder if the two women that left went home together.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

"At least one of you should stay" is such a ship... Unacceptable thing to say after being found out. XD

joined Sep 1, 2021

"At least one of you should stay" is such a ship... Unacceptable thing to say after being found out. XD

True. I kinda respect it, though.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Well, they have a shared crummy experience in common and both like women, so why not

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

This story is the sh...Perfectly Acceptable.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Well, they have a shared crummy experience in common and both like women, so why not

Twist: The player lady was actually the wingwoman for her last night's paramour that day.

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I saw that "Nobody translated the first chapter" and got my hopes up.
But this would be one of those stories where you give an extra 1 page to show the two women get it together in a much more wholesome way.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

This kuudere was seriously cute!

joined Feb 1, 2021

They have the same eyebrows, they might be related to one another

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I like that they both know what the other is about, and are OK with it. She isn't going home with a cutie, but she get's to relax with a drink and company.

joined Jan 22, 2017

...this would be one of those stories where you give an extra 1 page to show the two women get it together in a much more wholesome way.

Naw, a good conversation at a bar can be it's own bit of romance. You don't have to go home together to have a moment of connection and insight and even passion.

last edited at May 18, 2023 4:05PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Series? I can't find anything when I search for it

Nekomancer47
Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

So glad she didn’t end up going home with the player. Tired of seeing the same old trope where girl A watches Girl B seduce a metric ton of women but never ends up targeted herself, then the two end up getting together after girl B is abandoned by her hunnies or has a “but I always had my eye on you” moment or whatever. It’s too cliche at this point and that kind of thing always rubbed me the wrong way for sort of rewarding the player and their heartbreaking behavior.

This was much more realistic and mature tho. Jill Stingray here aint gonna let herself be obviously swept in like all those other girls. That would be shi…unacceptable. But still having a nice connection with the player customer is cool. Maybe it’d be cool to see them together after she decides to settle down and get serious.

joined Mar 26, 2021

I think they're talking about the anthology this one-shot is part of

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

I think they're talking about the anthology this one-shot is part of

Oh man, went to comments for this.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Twist: The player lady was actually the wingwoman for her last night's paramour that day.

A great idea for a miniseries. Sh*ty date is sh*ty on purpose to get two girls together

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Great story ~ and yes, this person is unacceptable lmao

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So glad she didn’t end up going home with the player. Tired of seeing the same old trope where girl A watches Girl B seduce a metric ton of women but never ends up targeted herself, then the two end up getting together after girl B is abandoned by her hunnies or has a “but I always had my eye on you” moment or whatever. It’s too cliche at this point and that kind of thing always rubbed me the wrong way for sort of rewarding the player and their heartbreaking behavior.

The reason you dislike it is the reason I love some of those types of stories (in fiction only ofc). In the end, Girl A just can’t help herself, even though, she was supposed to be the rational one. That dynamic is interesting to see sometimes.

Maybe it’d be cool to see them together after she decides to settle down and get serious.

*if she decides to settle down.

However, it’s best to be upfront with the people in these situations (even if you lose more take home opportunities).

To reply you must either login or sign up.