Forum › Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also seems like she's slowly unlocking some kink where she want to be yelled at and possibly degraded and maybe even a little bit of being stepped on.

Dude what

Ik,r? There's a dirt-common trope in Asian fiction where someone is grateful to be scolded when they mess up because the other person is being real with them.

It's especially common with young people who have missing or neglectful parents or who are an only child. To be accepted by another family and treated as someone who is worth correcting can be a sign of affection and inclusion, not necessarily an indication of masochistic tendencies.

%e5%be%ae%e4%bf%a1%e5%9b%be%e7%89%87_20230926175400
joined Feb 13, 2023

slightly warm and felt very comfortable reading it.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also seems like she's slowly unlocking some kink where she want to be yelled at and possibly degraded and maybe even a little bit of being stepped on.

Dude what

Ik,r? There's a dirt-common trope in Asian fiction where someone is grateful to be scolded when they mess up because the other person is being real with them.

It's especially common with young people who have missing or neglectful parents or who are an only child. To be accepted by another family and treated as someone who is worth correcting can be a sign of affection and inclusion, not necessarily an indication of masochistic tendencies.

Ur explanation made me want to tear up a bit

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Lovely series.

Old_Man_Majes
Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Another lovely chapter. Hato delivering excellent expressions as always. I'm curious what's going on with Elm; clearly something isn't quite right despite their seeming success, with both chapter 18 and this one ending on a slightly ominous note.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Incredibly cute and heartwarming chapter, I was practically grinning throughout. I'm still a massive fan of the dynamic between Hato and Ruri; their entire back-and-forth in this chapter was pure gold. And Asako's expression on page 20 was so, so sweet. Such a great moment.

As the above commenter mentions, there is a hint of something stirring, and I'm looking forward to seeing what exactly.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Miyako, don't be rude. Let them have fun together undisturbed.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Always unexpected sudden color on a bw manga.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... alright at this point author at the very least is lightly teasing the audience with Hatomori x Ruri, she's visiting her and giving her presents now :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not only does Ruri keep visiting Hato-san, she's also noticing her interests and making sure to get exactly the cookies she was agonizing over... As much as she may protest, Hato-san will sooner or later find herself in a relationship as well.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

When will they kissssss!!! Lol

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Chokers are considered an adult gift? I guess all the teenage girls I see wearing one didn't get the message then.

Civilization is going down the drain!

OnitsukaTiger
joined Nov 22, 2021

These two are speedrunning the lesbian couple thing huh? Matching comfy slippers, drinking tea, sitting beside each other reading under a blanket…

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Chokers are considered an adult gift? I guess all the teenage girls I see wearing one didn't get the message then.

I think it's the kind of thing a young girl wears when they're trying to look mature, not something adults bother with.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I think it's the kind of thing a young girl wears when they're trying to look mature, not something adults bother with.

Or rather, if an adult wears it, they don't treat it as something worth the attention.

joined Sep 10, 2022

Not only does Ruri keep visiting Hato-san, she's also noticing her interests and making sure to get exactly the cookies she was agonizing over... As much as she may protest, Hato-san will sooner or later find herself in a relationship as well.

They definitely are getting closer. She's there so often, she might leave a toothbrush soon.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Well that was something of a departure from previous chapters, I guess I don't mind but not much happened :P except some fuel for the Hatomori x Ruri ship

last edited at Jul 14, 2023 2:30PM

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

yeah we have a side couple on our hands

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Well that was something of a departure from previous chapters, I guess I don't mind but not much happened :P except some fuel for the Hatomori x Ruri ship

I imagine that aside from feeding the fans of that pair, it is also a good way to segway into explaining why Miyako quit being an idol and such.

joined Sep 10, 2022

I imagine that aside from feeding the fans of that pair, it is also a good way to segway into explaining why Miyako quit being an idol and such.

That and: it formally introduced the 3 other group members, as real characters moving forward; it hinted at a potential complication between Ruri and Miyako's departure/relationship; it also implied some issues with Ruri's overworking herself or feeling some kind of pressure; finally, it reintroduced and progressed Ruri and Hato's relationship, and more. I'd say a lot of setting up was done here (especially for such a relaxed manga) and with some context for earlier things like the manager's weird look from the end of that previous chapter.

last edited at Jul 14, 2023 5:23PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ruri and Hato's married life.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You know, they've stopped manufacturing Segways. Going to be a problem for writers.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Ah yes, I can already hear it… the all too familiar sound of my heart pounding wildly for the potential side couple.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

You know, they've stopped manufacturing Segways. Going to be a problem for writers.

The Goddamn West Taiwanese company that was making knock-offs simply used their profits to outright buy the original Segway company.

A potential futture that any company might face if they're publically traded.

Also,it seems that not everything is well in paradise...

joined Aug 20, 2022

Maybe Hato and Ruri can curb the other's overworking tendencies?

To reply you must either login or sign up.