Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

De
joined Jun 14, 2021

...I didn't realize Wakana was blonde, and it's kind of fucking me up.

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Had to go check, interesting to see that this one-shot got another translation. Well, I'm willing to read it again.

joined May 3, 2014

wait it made no efing sense, she said that she will get used to the words if she were to say it to much…….BUT WAKA SAID SHE NEVER SAID IT BACK!!!! how is she going to get to used the the words “I love you” if you NEVER USE IT??? 0.0

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

I legit could read a spin-off of just Wakana and Yuina just. Ugh. Love them a lot lol

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Girlstuds stay winning.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So that's how you do it, you headbutt someone and demand sex.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

What's better then a cute girlfriend?

A cute girlfriend studmuffin with killer leather and a sweet chopper.

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

I really wish we got more of this pairing, I really love this type of dynamic and honestly became my favorite

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Had to go check, interesting to see that this one-shot got another translation. Well, I'm willing to read it again.

Oh thank you I was so confused. I still can’t find the original though, was it removed ro something?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Perfect extra chapters do exist.

-7xom-00_400x400
joined Feb 25, 2023

Oh thank you I was so confused. I still can’t find the original though, was it removed ro something?

I'm not sure if it was ever posted here, I read it on mangadex.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Wow it’s truly something to behold the opposite of a useless lesbian, yuina is just a full on useful lesbian

joined Feb 1, 2021

There's something trippy about seeing an adorable chocolate-exchange kiss and looking up to see the tag of "Blackmail". Lol.
How far it came from that initial premise.

Author be like "Blackmail!
...Now that I have your attention, can I interest you in some disgustingly sweet fluff?"

(Apart from the mom arc. That was a dud.)

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

a yuri about people actually communicating and having mostly healthy relationships, what black magic is this

%e5%be%ae%e4%bf%a1%e5%9b%be%e7%89%87_20230926175400
joined Feb 13, 2023

Oh Gosh, Yuina and Wakana are too cute!!!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

wait it made no efing sense, she said that she will get used to the words if she were to say it to much…….BUT WAKA SAID SHE NEVER SAID IT BACK!!!! how is she going to get to used the the words “I love you” if you NEVER USE IT??? 0.0

The whole point is for her not to get used to it and to light up like she turned soviet whenever she does hear it.

joined Jan 11, 2014

There's something trippy about seeing an adorable chocolate-exchange kiss and looking up to see the tag of "Blackmail". Lol.
How far it came from that initial premise.

Author be like "Blackmail!
...Now that I have your attention, can I interest you in some disgustingly sweet fluff?"

(Apart from the mom arc. That was a dud.)

"Now that I have your attention, may I interest you in perfectly healthy wholesome romantic relationships?"

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

a yuri about people actually communicating and having mostly healthy relationships, what black magic is this

They hired someone to draw a "Matsuri Mizusawa character," but they read and watched Citrus too much and just curled up in a ball in the corner instead of drawing.

In an official statement, Ichijinsha and Comic Yuri Hime apologised for the oversight.

Also: Seeing the assistants contributing artwork is very heartwarming.

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 11:52AM

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

They hired someone to draw a "Matsuri Mizusawa character," but they read and watched Citrus too much and just curled up in a ball in the corner instead of drawing.

In an official statement, Ichijinsha and Comic Yuri Hime apologised for the oversight.

Also: Seeing the assistants contributing artwork is very heartwarming.

Ichijinsha probably got lawsuits over the lack of an antagonist

joined Mar 13, 2022

Ahh im re reading the extra for the side couple. That translations hilarious

"not a boyfriend, but still a stud". I read another translation from another scantalation group and they just kept it to, "not a boyfriend, but a cool person". The stud translation just adds so much more personality LOL

joined Jun 21, 2021

This series finally got picked up for an English release thank god I can add it to my shelf

joined Mar 28, 2017

Kodansha USA Licenses " Can't Defy the Lonely Girl" as “I Can’t Say No to the Lonely Girl” Yuri Manga Series. Volume 1 is set to be released in print and digitally in Spring 2024.
https://kodansha.us/2023/07/01/july-2023-spring-2024-new-licensing-announcement

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

Great! Look forward to buying it.

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

The author made a small chapter for a doujin convention.

https://twitter.com/Cat2Sora/status/1694308486740635976

To reply you must either login or sign up.