Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. ^_^

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ah yes, making out while talking about somewhat serious topics, how refreshing

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well this was a treat, thanks for translating this lovely bonus chapter as well! <3

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Bruh.. that was so disgustingly forced then again Sora's relationship started with a kiss after all.
Not enjoying this as much as I used to

Forced? She literally asked for it?
Or what do you think she meant with "why don't you find out?"

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

lovely

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

Youre all saying its forced when ive been seeing them having something since ch 10...of course they wont give you the focus since theyre only a side character but if you see the tiny moments that was put in every chapter youll know that it wasnt forced...

So this extra chapter happened before the christmas sleepover...now what did they do on their sleepover....

One or two chapter with focus on them wouldn't have hurt that much. Here we got an extra just to explain and we have to roll with it. Nothing more.
Like i'm sorry but that doesn't really roll for me. Was there a need for them to be together ? Feel like they are a couple because the author needed a side couple. I don't hate them being a couple but it feel very underwhelming. That's kinda what happen when you continue after you put your main pairing together, you either put wholesome moments OR you bring a possibly unneeded side couple just to extent a bit the manga because you can't write 10 SOL chapters on the main couple.

Bruh, they had like since Chapter 10 a good chemistry and it was defintely planned since then and the extra chapter? It was enough to explain it there wasn't much to it, because nothing much happened between them in the month since she said those words.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Christmas came early. Lovely extras to round things out at the end.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I honestly think this manga need to get chopped. Once Sora's mom made a deal with her and left for Hokkaido, there is no plot or story that makes the manga moves. So one of course will look at secondary characters being developed. Wakana and Yuina simply are not convincing. Also this happens shortly after Wakana run into her crush. This is totally not realistic the way that arc goes. Then how come Yuina would going out with Wakana supposedly because Wakana and her crush did not work out as it is actually a one sided love by Wakata. For one thing her crush can be heterosexual so the entire arc becomes useless. Yuina and Wakana should have been dating quite earlier. Now it looks like the mangaka does not know what to do, so everything including the kitchen sink are thrown into the story, but unfortunately it does not work,. However I think it is the mangaka's "fault". Whatever happened to Egawa? We never have seen her since the cultural festival.

So who is really the lonely girl? Sora or Wakana or someone else?

Bruh, just don't read it. It's like the 5th from you like this.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

oh no, baby
you don’t bake cookies in the microwave
why would you put them in the microwave?

A mircowave can also have an oven, especially in Japan I heared it's a common thing because lack of space.

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I was going to do a snarky post about how their relationship will never last because it started with blackmail, but instead I’m just reminding everyone of the irony that this planet-sized ball of cotton-candy fluff started with the Blackmail tag.

It kind of felt like the author wasn't quite sure where they wanted to take the first half of this manga and tried a few different things to see what worked. But in the end the only idea with staying power turned out to be "more fluff." And I'm okay with that.

Or it was just was the Author planned, I mean because it started with "blackmail" doesn't mean it have to stay like this or have to turn dark.

joined Aug 15, 2018

God I'm so dumb, I haven't read this in a while so when finished the chapter and I saw the blackmail tag and I thought, "A blackmail tag?! Just for threating to talk to her ex-crush again to make her feel jealous? Ok then... dynasty is more strict on tags than I thought til I saw blackmail on the manga tags.

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 9:15PM

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

This manga is already leagues above most of its contemporaries simply for continuing past the "And they got together" part. As someone who's read hundreds, probably thousands of yuri works, I'm super thirsty of works that explore what its like for the main couple AFTER they've overcome their trials and tribulations.

And I don't care if its mundane lovey dovey shit. I LIVE for yuri lovey-dovey shit.

Amen.

Amen

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I swear, I keep reading the title as "can't DEIFY the lonely girl"

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Nope. When I propose to you, it'll be better than that."

Sora scores a critical hit!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

What ever happened to Sora's mother? Can Sora afford to go to a trade school, work part time, and pay the rent for both of them, unless Ayaka chipped in?

Anyway, this manga is almost like a real life fantasy. I think this is the only manga that I read so far that have the two MOs. publicly show affection with no restraints. Both set of parents know the relationship really early enough that there was never a problem. I was impressed that Sora's mom understood and I think that this is the magic. It took the final panel for me to figure out what the title means.

last edited at Dec 24, 2022 9:20AM

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

This manga has is obvious problems but I enjoyed it none the less. I hope there will be a spin-off of these two couples in the future!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

oh no, baby
you don’t bake cookies in the microwave
why would you put them in the microwave?

A mircowave can also have an oven, especially in Japan I heared it's a common thing because lack of space.

Microwave is fine as long as you just want a few, that is, space constraint. If it will be on the plate, it should be on a parchment too. Usually anytime between 30 to 40 seconds. Just keep checking every 5 seconds or so if it is still not ready. If it is too dry, you may want to hydrate it. paper tissue is your friend.

last edited at Dec 24, 2022 9:28AM

G_Xgtjus-yzxgtmkx
joined Oct 9, 2022

Ah, what a lovely way to end the series.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Btw, author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

joined May 29, 2021

doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina.

Maybe it will be lewd. (Yes I know the term doesn't necessarily mean that)

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Wakana is fun.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Anyone ever notice that Ayaka seemingly can't deny Sora anything she truly wants? It's a cute quirk but still a quirk.

last edited at Dec 27, 2022 6:02AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Btw, the author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

Maybe it will be lewd. (Yes I know the term doesn't necessarily mean that)

Hopefully cause Wakana said before she already saw Yuina naked. Ngl I wanted to see what they did that Christmas night Yuina stayed at Wakana's house.

To reply you must either login or sign up.