Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

joined Sep 13, 2022

I want to see the actual wedding D: amazing series <3

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

They finally ended.

And with such rapid pace of scanlations too,nice stuff.

I wonder if we're getting bonuses after this.

joined May 29, 2021

I kind of wish some of the side characters had gotten a bit more resolution too. Poor clerk lady never got a gf.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I had issues with a few chapters, but overall I enjoyed almost all of them. This was probably the best way to end the series. I won't mind if there are any bonuses or if we get a side series with some of the side characters.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Wait... really? It ended??? no way! I got used to reading it almost daily for a couple of months now since the scanlation team is lightning-quick in churning chapters out. I'm gonna miss these two a hell of a lot :(

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Love these two. I hope to see some bonuses someday.

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Final chapter? Noooooo.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I wanted to see more Moka.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

One day, the side characters will also get their own gfs/resolutions l. I'm sure of it

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

Wh- Final!? I was about to say these two are such a dose of happiness, my goodness, I can't believe that it's over. I hope we get to see the extras. Goodness.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I'm going to miss theses sweathearts, reading the chapter before turning off the PC and going to bed had became part of muy daily routine.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Honestly? Fair enough. This hasn't really gone anywhere in a while so this is a good sendoff before it jumps the shark.

EDIT: 153cm, Yukio Yuki is smol. Rika IRL? Thanks to the translators for bringing us all the way to the very end!

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 4:38PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very cute <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A very nice way to end this. ^_^

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

The mad lad finished 2DK on the same day as well. Will binge both now TYVM!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

^I know! If it wasn't for VE cheering me up, I would've felt a bit empty all day today

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Massive props to Gouma-den for getting this translation out at such an insane pace.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Good series, good scanlations, good ending. Three cheers to the scanlators as always.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Such a simple but enjoyable series :) loved it- i knew it was ending soon but its still sad :(
Still- they couldnt just keep doing the same thing for another 3 volumes..

But it does sound like the author wants to knock out the odd doujin for them so i will look forward to those!

Thanks to the scanlators for all their work :)

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 9:43PM

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU SCANLATORS I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER I LOVED IT

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It was nice. I was kind of surprised it turned into a fairly long series, really--at the beginning it seemed like a sort of three chapters or so kind of thing. So I feel like I got a lot more than I had any right to expect.

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

END ? my day is ruined :(

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

This is without a doubt the most extraordinarily ordinary yuri manga I have ever read. It's so exceptionally mediocre that it is in a class of it's own. The most adventurous it ever got was making Natsuko a bus driver (very progressive!). This manga had about as much edge and drama as the characters have noses.
If this manga was ice-cream it wouldn't even be vanilla, it would just be cream without flavoring.
If this manga was a simile it would be as bland as something that is bland.
If this story was a Greek philosopher he would be called Mediocrates.
If this story was a weather phenomenon it would be a trope-ical breeze.
As the kids these days would say, this manga is totally beyond any doubt "mid".
On a scale from 1 to 10 they would have to invent a new number between 5 and 6 just so that it can be even more average.
I have no idea how it lasted over 60 chapters, but it all blurred together so much that my brain may just have skipped a decimal.

What I am trying to say is...
It's ok.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

If this story was a Greek philosopher he would be called Mediocrates.

Okay that one made me chuckle :D

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

It’s over? Is there even a reason to come here anymore?

To reply you must either login or sign up.