Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Good to see that Nakano is the end game.

That said, I'm down for the manga going for as long as the author can keep coming up with increasingly intense and wild sex scenes.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The harem bath scene was great haha

and I'm looking forward to seeing what the upcoming new girls are like!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Not quite a beach orgy, but close enough. We got a threesome and harem bath moment. Also, we got a cute chapter that might transition Nakano and Miyako into being more than just sex buddies.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sex is easy. Sex is simple. Sex is fun.

Love is complicated.

I guess Miyako and Nakano still have a way to go before they can deal with the fact that they're completely in love with each other.

In the meanwhile, Nakano will keep pimping Miyako. Just to help her with her bills, of course, out of the goodness of her heart.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

can't believe they're introducing four more girls like what.

15 followers on the account

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

15 followers on the account

Taking into account Doumyou wasn't a member at the time that number was shown (and assuming Nakano isn't a follower since she's running the account herself), we've got 10 followers confirmed thus far; Asakura, Chinatsu, Sayama, Tonami, Iguchi, Ol' Rina, and the four that were just introduced, leaving five unaccounted for.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Looks like heaven

Also looking forward to the new girls

joined May 24, 2014

Them girls are horny & loaded!

joined Apr 6, 2013

Wait is it still NTR if you are the one passing your girl around?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Saying "I'll take the 30,000 yen off your bill" really makes it sound a lot more like she's extorting the poor girl for sex.

And the shot of all the new girls at the end actually made me laugh out loud.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

The new challengers are looking good. Still hoping for a dating chapter with Miyako and Nakano.

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

Wait is it still NTR if you are the one passing your girl around?

Being okay passing around your girl is one of the biggest parts of NTR.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Shag'n wagon

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Saying "I'll take the 30,000 yen off your bill" really makes it sound a lot more like she's extorting the poor girl for sex.

Um, but hasn't Miyako been extorted and pressured into it from the very start of the series? I do not think anything has changed here.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Um, but hasn't Miyako been extorted and pressured into it from the very start of the series? I do not think anything has changed here.

pressured into it? sure...
but extorted? unless I'm myself misunderstanding the meaning of the word (I'm a non-native English speaker), I don't think extortion has been a thing in this manga.

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 2:25PM

joined Dec 25, 2021

I've been wondering why she hasn't been doing it as much with Nakano since the earrings chapter. Saving the best for last eh? damn

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Sex is easy. Sex is simple. Sex is fun.

Love is complicated.

I guess Miyako and Nakano still have a way to go before they can deal with the fact that they're completely in love with each other.

In the meanwhile, Nakano will keep pimping Miyako. Just to help her with her bills, of course, out of the goodness of her heart.

I also think Nakano and Miyako might have something going on than mere sex, we shall see.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Funny thing that the only sex she has done for free stands out in her mind. Almost like it was driven by feelings or something

I'm happy with NakaShima being the otp

joined Jan 14, 2020

I don't recall extortion, no. Just "you're poor and could afford nicer things if you let me pay you for sex". But Miyako was squeaking by on her own, she wasn't starving or homeless.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Wow, can't believe this manga is actually developing, seems like the author does have something in their head other than sex, I was pretty sure they had forgotten about the "sincere" sex I guess lol chapter and I'm pleasantly surprised to see they haven't. It's great that it's Nakano too, I would call the most compelling character of the series and on top it all the one who started with the prostitution business. Now I really want to see what happens since I've already gotten bored of the sex

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 11:40PM

joined Oct 21, 2013

One of the yet unknown followers is going to be her sister, I'm sure.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

One of the yet unknown followers is going to be her sister, I'm sure.

Thats how you get kirishima Angry

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 4:04PM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

This chapter was quite cringy.... Rina is fucking annoying. Honestly if it wasn't for the borderline hentai lewdness I don't think I'd still be reading this. At least with My Younger Senpai it had a silly but fun story with it. This is just bleh.

You're this far in and still reading before anything else but the sex?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah okay very fun, we get an entire lead in with "yeah so I want you to be my nude model and I'll probably get horny and want to have sex with you halfway through" which at this point almost sounds reasonable, and then because we always have to supersede the previous sexscenes, there's five more other people who are just also going to be there to draw and watch Miyako have sex.

These painting are going to be serious works of lesbian art I tell you.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Good lord give me Emma please she's the only one I want.

To reply you must either login or sign up.