Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Knowing this series, they'll hit heads just before anything happens.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nah, the real goal of the body swap is clearly getting them to wash each other while still having the excuse that they're only washing their own bodies. :D

Although hitting heads right as they're about to do so and finding themselves face to face with the naked other would be fun as well.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kojiro481 posted:

I guess Koguma doesn't quite realize that washing her instead is actually way lewder :P

my theory is that Koguma got inspired by the dirty thoughts that were popping up through Hino's brain

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

IT'S BEEN 10 000 YEARS

...you still owe me 15 dollars.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Nah, the real goal of the body swap is clearly getting them to wash each other while still having the excuse that they're only washing their own bodies. :D

Although hitting heads right as they're about to do so and finding themselves face to face with the naked other would be fun as well.

They're totally gonna slip in the bath after they're done washing their respective bodies, land atop of one another, hit their heads and lay there in their birthday suits. Hino's gonna land on the bottom and Koguma on top. Having switched back, Hino will naturally wake up first and decide "this isn't too bad, no reason to wake her up" (while also internally steaming, cf. my profile pic) and just lay there, with maximum body contact, until Koguma wakes up and will be slightly flustered by the situation.

(Mind you I have not read ahead, this is pure speculation based on what happened up to chapter 102 :D )

last edited at Feb 9, 2023 8:55AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They're totally gonna slip in the bath after they're done washing their respective bodies, land atop of one another, hit their heads and lay there in their birthday suits. Hino's gonna land on the bottom and Koguma on top. Having switched back, Hino will naturally wake up first and decide "this isn't too bad, no reason to wake her up" (while also internally steaming, cf. my profile pic) and just lay there, with maximum body contact, until Koguma wakes up and will be slightly flustered by the situation.

(Mind you I have not read ahead, this is pure speculation based on what happened up to chapter 102 :D )

Perfect.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

The credits page's logic is flawless.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Perfect.

I'm either right and nothing happens, or the scene actually plays out. I win either way. Although now that I think about it, this manga can do some weird hidden option (C).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfect.

I'm either right and nothing happens, or the scene actually plays out. I win either way. Although now that I think about it, this manga can do some weird hidden option (C).

We certainly won't be getting all of Zormau's plan, that much is sure, unless we're nearing a sudden end. This series has been very good at keeping the progress slow, just one step at a time. And, of course, at subverting expectations whenever possible.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh boy next chapter should be quite amazing. I can't wait.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So was this all an elaborate excuse to have them wash each other in the bath? Incredible lol

Also maybe they'll bonk heads when one of them slips in the bath or something, reverting back to the usual.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

People have still failed to grasp the greatness of Author-sama. "Oh, body swap--that's so cliché." "The author has run out of ideas!", etc.

We are going to be trolled with No-Progress-Progress into infinity--and beyond.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i'm very happy that this has been picked up again, it's one of my favorite series. sorry that i wasn't able to continue scanlating -- my mental health caught up with me and i had to drop everything i was working on. i'm just glad that this (along with the other series i'd been editing) will continue to be translated. <3 all y'all cuties 4ever.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

So the swap happened when they accidentally kissed. Does Hino-san no Baka take place in the Swap-Swap extended universe?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

i'm very happy that this has been picked up again, it's one of my favorite series. sorry that i wasn't able to continue scanlating -- my mental health caught up with me and i had to drop everything i was working on. i'm just glad that this (along with the other series i'd been editing) will continue to be translated. <3 all y'all cuties 4ever.

Hey no worries. Your well being is much more important than any manga. Thanks for all the work you've done.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

This is getting deliciously spicy

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

runrin posted:

If you ever feel like you want to collaborate again on this (of course, when you feel better), just contact me! Wish you all the best

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Kogu no baaaaka

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So the swap happened when they accidentally kissed. Does Hino-san no Baka take place in the Swap-Swap extended universe?

No cause this switch is dramatic, not convinient

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

yes. the only logical solution. lmao this is gonna be good!

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

No cause this switch is dramatic, not convinient

I see... Then will they find Swap-Swap and try it as an alternative to hitting heads/sleeping it off? I'm just looking for catalyst that causes them to almost kiss before Kogu/Hino wakes up from the fall...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So was this all an elaborate excuse to have them wash each other in the bath? Incredible lol

Also maybe they'll bonk heads when one of them slips in the bath or something, reverting back to the usual.

Well, you sure called it.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

It was fun while it lasted

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

''Hot and bothered'' indeed ;⁠-⁠) Koguma would of course totally deny it.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Slippery floor no BAKA

To reply you must either login or sign up.