Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

This one has always been fun to read as long as I don't take it too seriously. I thought it was going to take a bit longer to win over Marika, but here she is getting all jealous already.

I guess Karen deserves some credit for resisting temptation and not screwing the life out of Marika, given the wild descriptions of her.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Time for it to not be rapey anymore and start being two girls just being freaky together plus some weird ass plot points.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Yep, like Citrus, we have finally moved past the early installment weirdness

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Casually glossing over bar lady having a threesome with a 14-15yo and a 15-16yo like it's no big deal at all. Yikes.

I don’t think “that’s illegal” is that casual of a statement.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Mannic posted:

Time for it to not be rapey anymore and start being two girls just being freaky together plus some weird ass plot points.

The artist got bored since it wasn't weirdly rapey and that's why it ended after vol3 sadge

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 2:35AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

you know, even though the text says that marika's super good at reading the mood or whatever she has done nothing but make incredibly tactless statements for 9 chapters. I'm starting to think that neither of these two actually know how to communicate at all

Well, this high-sex environment is rather outside her comfort or experience zone...

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Mannic posted:

The artist got bored since it wasn't weirdly rapey and that's why it ended after vol3 sadge

Aww really!? What a shame! At least the LN is still ongoing and it's easily one of my favorites will have to just stick with that. What a shame some really spicy moments in the later volumes.

joined Feb 7, 2013

The reactions of the rest of the bar people were golden.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I'm always thinking this story would be better as a proper queer drama, than some weird mishmash of rom-comedy with dramatic bits that don't seem to go anywhere.

Technically, this setup could be good.

Aya is a sexual abuse victim, who is working for her victimizer. She has also herself been gaslit to sexually abuse a middle schooler. Also, she manipulated and sexually took advantage of a girl in her class, because she was talking some homophobic BS, and is trying to hook up with her.

Her boss has set up a honey trap business so she can feed her sexual appetite, and she's more than happy to fuck kids too if they're in her strike zone, even making sure her bar can be entered by minors. Her regulars are the same, there's no way they don't know what's going on, so they're either consenting or directly participating.

That's already a really rich field to do pretty dark storylines on. It's even a place where a new face won't feel out of place, so you don't get the usual "transfer student" BS you often see in manga and LN.

But unfortunately, author isn't taking full advantage of the setup. Lot of things are "just a joke" or glossed over after couple sentences.

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 3:12AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This section was a lot less dramatic than the LN it feels like. The scene where she sees Aya meet up with the other girl hit so hard, and this conflict just seemed so muted in comparison. It’s basically the only part of the story that holds appeal for me anymore, bc the essentially assault parts are just so much worse than most other kinky/sexy yuri we have going on now. It would be cool if it went full “oh nooooo this hot mysterious lesbian in my class is having her way with me and I like iiiiit, oh no what if I give in” or if they just went full, like, grounded plot-focused romance, but the fusion between the two is really dissonant and it just comes across as a story where one of the leads just constantly violates the consent of the other and the story just wants you to ignore it. I just can’t get invested in it.

Betrayal and disappointment is like catnip to me but unfortunately it seems like there was less of that, too. All around I’m getting “meh.”

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Quite possibly one of the darkest stories on this entire site

joined Aug 11, 2022

Welp....first of all...TY very much to the translators you translated this. you guys are true heroes...

2nd of all...I am sorry to all the other people...but i fking hated this manga despite liking the author other works. Sorry no offense to people who like and enjoy this (you probably wondering why I didn't just quit...well i did quit reading this years ago-months ago but welp i notice it being update and want to see how it ends....it was sadly how i expected..my prediction was sadly right...welp probably how I expected since we seem to be very close to the end...RIP...Aya wins XD)

Yeah...for a so-called person with good social skills...Marika isn't actually that good at socializing or reading the mood/reading people emotions...a real person good at social situation would lie like a snake about how they are tolerant/respectful of 2 girls or 2 guys dating each other but claim they are not gay (even if they actually are homophobic like that one manga I remember where the MC admits to being gay when her friends was pretending to tolerant and open-minded XD).
---See that way you can appear way more understanding and humble/etc.etc/ If I was Marika I would first apologize to Aya claiming I had nothing against gay/lesbian was and was simply talking with my friends as a joke/did not want to start a fight with my friends if they were homophobic...though that would make things harder for Aya to try to seduce Marika if she did what I would lol XD

To Aya: ...hate-sex exists despite your already messed up moral viewpoint...yeah I don't see the appeal of it, but you can probably understand why Marika think that way.

The MC from [Watashi Ga Koibito Ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri!] is a better social butterfly than the MC here which is ironic considering her social trauma plus we can see the effort of that MC there put into her social life instead of here the author just claims MC is good at socializing...author probably put in the details/work in the light novel right??

I like Mai more than Aya too, Mai motivation for liking her MC is way better than Aya's motivation(Just opinion, sorry)...welp I guess Aya motivation for liking Marika felt like was better displayed here in the manga instead of the light novel/web novel (Felt like Aya only liked Marika due to being cute in webnovel bonus...kind of gloss over Marika kindness aspect that could have attracted Aya's interest)?? Honestly I felt like the author could have made a small encounter of like Marika picking up a book/object that Aya dropped when they didn't know each other that well that help spike some more interest in Aya due to act of kindness even if Marika didn't remember it.

It funny how Marika gets made fun of so much, being called a idiot. Pst...Marika is truly a bottom pushover huh...honestly Aya and Marika ARE BOTH idiots...Honestly Aya really should be thanking Marika's friends for their suggestion of Marika getting a sugar daddy that gave her this chance to make Marika to fall in love with her....lol Marika has some great fking friends to give her that advice even if it was just said as a joke (probably)...

Welp people have different relationship, how they interact and the way their relationship are formed in different ways...I didn't like how this relationship managed to formed but welp Marika and Aya are both heading to a happy ending in the end...so I guess I shouldn't complain too much...I wish them both happiness in the future.

Karen...the lesbian p3do that fks any female that moves (...yeah no comment on that..)...man Karen must have really messed up Aya morals if Aya was acting so calm after Marika caught her being with her Ex one(3-4) night partners like her current romantic partner wouldn't get mad...

Edit:
Just want to let my thoughts out to release some stressed and feelings that i had from reading this...feel free to be offended at my ignorance comment or whatever. I just want Marika to win/be the dominated one for at least a couple chapters even if she loses the bet in the end and returning back to her bottom self but I guess I was asking for too much. I will be silently cheering them on when the next chapter(s) comes and they reach their happy ending.

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 3:57AM

joined Nov 27, 2016

Aya from the first chapter
“I hate people that knock things before they try them so let’s do compensated dating”
Also Aya “Why would I have sex with someone I hate”
idk Aya something just isn’t adding up here

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 3:51AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Austip Powers flashbacks.

And Karen again, very Momose of you... :D

Casually glossing over bar lady having a threesome with a 14-15yo and a 15-16yo like it's no big deal at all. Yikes.

I mean, it really isn't. The previous talk about this made her sound much younger, but these ages are actually pretty realistic, even if the relationship here was a bit questionable - which is pointed out in story as well. And at least over here they were bot of legal age at the time of writing (before it was raised to 16 last year out of misguided moral outrage).

Aya from the first chapter
“I hate people that knock things before they try them so let’s do compensated dating”
Also Aya “Why would I have sex with someone I hate”
idk Aya something just isn’t adding up here

May I introduce you to the concept known as "tsundere"?

joined May 5, 2022

Thanks for another chapter, I'm happy this is still getting TL'd even if it's hard to read sometimes

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

The gestalt lesbian peanut gallery at the bar is the best character by far.

joined Jan 21, 2020

I mean, it really isn't. The previous talk about this made her sound much younger, but these ages are actually pretty realistic, even if the relationship here was a bit questionable - which is pointed out in story as well. And at least over here they were bot of legal age at the time of writing (before it was raised to 16 last year out of misguided moral outrage).

Im pretty sure it would actually be illegal. Despite the common misconception that Japans age of consent was 13 with no further limitations, there are actually a bunch of laws in place (also varying across prefectures as far as i know) that prohibit different sexual encounters that this might well fall under. In general i think alot of ppl would consider someone in their (probably?) late 20s having a threesome with a 15 and 16 yo to be problematic to say the least.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Mannic posted:

It's a shame... So how many chapters are left before it ends, not many, like 5-6 maximum I guess? I hope we'll have the chance to have the sequel with another artist in the future.
Still thanks for the translation, i'm certainly happy i didn't see the previous chapter update, reading the chapter 8 and not having to wait for the next was great.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Im pretty sure it would actually be illegal. Despite the common misconception that Japans age of consent was 13 with no further limitations, there are actually a bunch of laws in place (also varying across prefectures as far as i know) that prohibit different sexual encounters that this might well fall under. In general i think alot of ppl would consider someone in their (probably?) late 20s having a threesome with a 15 and 16 yo to be problematic to say the least.

Oh, I'm not denying any of that. But at the same time, it's right there around the legal line in the civilized world where it's usually around 14-16, and exactly at the time most young people actually start having sex (saw a study in the newspaper just last week that put it mostly at 14 years of age). Not saying I approve of Karen doing what she's doing, but it's not nearly as horrible as the initial comments made it sound, either.

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

I'm so glad you didn't drop this series, no one else could do it justice.

Karen is kind of the secret villain of the whole thing, she's the reason Aya's perspective is as warped as it is yet she still gets to play guidance counselor once a volume in the light novels. It's really interesting, especially when Vol 5 touches on her backstory and you can see the similarities with Aya's own situation. Obviously in real life she'd need to go to jail forever but this is fiction and who among us didn't fantasize about an older woman teaching us the ways of the world when we were sixteen.

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

I've gotta ask, what's the LN/web novel like past this point? Is there much more drama, do either Aya or Marika ever have sex with some one else, or is it mostly just smut of the two of them?

I don't mind a full spoiler reply I need to know if I am going to hate reading this or not.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for the update! This chapter always felt weird to me in the LN too, I get that it's supposed to be messy but it feels narratively messy as well.

It's really too bad that the manga stops after 3rd volume, guess I'll have to keep waiting for Neosaki to translate the LN further!

joined Aug 1, 2022

Quite possibly one of the darkest stories on this entire site

Wait, is it really?

Also is there actually a sequel? What would it even be about?

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Oh, I'm not denying any of that. But at the same time, it's right there around the legal line in the civilized world where it's usually around 14-16, and exactly at the time most young people actually start having sex (saw a study in the newspaper just last week that put it mostly at 14 years of age). Not saying I approve of Karen doing what she's doing, but it's not nearly as horrible as the initial comments made it sound, either.

Yes, most people start having sex in that age, but not with 20 year people. I see it gross. And I feel the first comment appropriate, to be honest.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I didn't know it was possible to get to these levels of idiot couple.

My horizons have been expanded today

To reply you must either login or sign up.