Forum › Posts by Shinmekaku

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Is the next chapter the last chapter ?

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Thank you for the excellent translation once again, that was a big one for sure. Thanks for not dropping it, you guys are doing a great job.

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

I need more rn!! That was diabetes lvls of sweet.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

that was the most wholesome thing ive read in quite a while, loved it!

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

if she ate the chocolate, how did she get her memory back ?

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

It's already at chapters 36 on other websites, I love this series.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

If we get just one extra with an after story, then the entire ending will be saved..., however, there's not even a The End on the last page lul.

Bottom right, there's a "fin."

The smallest "fin" imaginable.

Thank you for pointing it out, that is indeed, the tiniest fin I've ever seen.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

If we get just one extra with an after story, then the entire ending will be saved..., however, there's not even a The End on the last page lul.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Thank you for posting a chapter on how to support her! I really like this story, and the fact that they don't make royalties off both releases kinda sucks, so glad there's a way we can chip in.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

This is the diabetic story I needed!

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

i wish we had a class rep tag, so these kind of manga's would be easier to find! i love this kind of dynamic

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

I need to know, did she ever get her washing machine repaired ? So many questions left unanswered.

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

this is the best pallet cleanser a person could ask for, honestly, all the marie stuff left a bad taste in my mouth, but all these extras are just great! i wonder how much more we will get thou... thank you very much for the translations!!

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Read the last 2 chapters in Italian, wonder if the English translation dropped this.

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

so..., this is the pairing i was rooting for, but i didn't like the ending, i don't think it felt earned, the drama/pacing for the last few chapters were kinda horrible..., like, i wanted to see this ending, but overall i didn't like the ending execution.

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Really not a fan of where this is going, welp, another month of waiting, here we go!

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

I really hope it doesn't take too long for the next chapter!

Shinmekaku
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

I like this story, but the pacing is kinda horrible atm.

Shinmekaku
Image Comments 18 Dec 20:07
Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021
Unyanai-1462451600354545667-img1

What happens when the bottom is ontop.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

i went into this expecting to hate this, and i left it wishing there was more, was actually a fun read!.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Welp, time to feel the drama feelz till next release, I find the whole... marriage interview out of no where cliche pretty cheap, but I like the artstyle a lot, so I will keep reading.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

Ryanglen posted:

This next chapter sure is taking there time.

Congratulations! It's been delayed to February because of your comment!

Hey, at least we have a date now!