Forum › Posts by Noai

joined May 28, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaguharas_fetish_notebook_ch10#24
Dear mother of god, the booty levels are through the roof!

"Thicc Ass Pork"

joined May 28, 2019

Loved the cover ideas. Especially that they are numbered: 1-2-3-4-5-6

The author was planning to continue with this for 6 volumes, lolol. After 6 volumes, Ayaka was supposed to still be in love with Hiroko and Hiroko was supposed to still be oblivious.

I don't think I could have taken it. Thank goodness it ended in 3 volumes!

They're just cover sketches and probably all done working on cover for vol 1. Something combination of 3 and 6 were used for vol 1, 5 was used for vol 2 and none match vol 3. Do like how recognizable the characters are even from some rough sketches.

joined May 28, 2019

I am curious what tomato jam tastes like.

joined May 28, 2019

The silly bloodline backstory aside I had fun with the wild ride of the ending. Series could have been better but have a soft spot for the over the top/slapstick yuri and enjoyed this one well enough.

joined May 28, 2019

Thanks for the chapter, that was a lot of text.

joined May 28, 2019

Not sure whether to be more weirded out about the sudden supernatural elements or someone watching s-CRY-ed in this decade

Scryed's on my favorite action anime, and I haven't even done that. XD

joined May 28, 2019

kinda feels like the author is procrastinating with all these "maybe in the future they'll be like this teehee" rather than continuing the plot

Author is moving so lucky we got anything this week.

joined May 28, 2019

Pretty weird way to make Hana's mother get together with Akira xDDD

The whole premise of this manga is weird. ;p (My thoughts exactly)

joined May 28, 2019

Yeah, this whole thing is not making a lot of sense—she was picked to be a spy because she’s so incompetent? And what was that flashback scene with her at the window of a car?

Getting her to spy would make more sense if it came after meeting the CEO's daughter. And her on the bridge happened after getting fired. The car thing was her falling on her face while pursing the client she had screwed up with and arrived at the clients car all scraped up.

joined May 28, 2019

Oof talk about some convoluted nonsense. Third chapter was alright I guess.