Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

joined Jul 8, 2019

tfw the sanest of the bunch is the fucking robot. literal fucking robot.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nadeshiko is finally starting to think more herself as well.

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Now we see if bot knows what they want

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Oooo Plot is getting more interesting.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This is pretty high on my ''weirdest confession scene ever'' list, not gonna lie :P She made everything clear at least, now it's time for Nadeshiko to figure stuff out on more than a sexbot level.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 8:13AM

joined May 3, 2014

I hope that “childhood friend” goes an never return because this type of crap love interest grinds my gears to high haven i hate this type of fictional insufferable bit*h

also F consent at all times, what’s with insufferable characters ignoring consent and going to kiss people like that??????

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 8:33AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

What a great way to start a day. I love how ridiculous this is

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

"I wasn't thinking straight!"

Yeah, nobody here is ever thinking straight.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

we were THIS close to childhood girlfriends + sexrobot relationship

I want this to be endgame. Jun is ok with the fact Nadeshiko is a robot (?), so we are this close to getting the AI to teach stuff to unexperienced Jun, which will be the death of Akane. (Noice)

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Come on, a kiss is nice, but she deserves sex already, she's one of the cutest childhood friends I've seen in years, can't end the manga without her senses being overloaded from pleasure.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Man, at the start I was like "here we go! this is it!" but I guess not. We're getting there, though. I'm particularly amused since Jun obviously does not mind Nadeshiko, and in this chapter "...there's still space for me to get between them..." is a very interesting way of phrasing this. In no scenario is Nadesihko actually removed from the equation. Like, really, I'm pretty much inclined to believe that the endgame is a menage a trois, and that at the very least there will be a threesome.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"...there's still space for me to get between them..." is a very interesting way of phrasing this.

Pretty sure this is a very common phrasing when trying to drive someone apart.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Surely even then there would be anti-theft measures in place, at least to avoid her getting "misplaced" during delivery?

I think the placement of the reader might constitute an anti theft measurement

The placement is why you guys are even weirder for not letting this go as a potential plot point.
1. No one else knows it exists, and she isn't going to tell them, they're not her master.
2. How do you think they're going to get in there without her consent? She's not exactly going to lie down and just let them do it.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

if I were Jun I'd just say "Freeze all motor functions. Analysis: are you a sex robot?" but I guess I'm just different

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 10:36AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

"...there's still space for me to get between them..." is a very interesting way of phrasing this.

Pretty sure this is a very common phrasing when trying to drive someone apart.

I'd say that "space for me" is what changes it. It's probably me reading more deeply into it than I should, but I read it as a phrasing that implies, alongside the visuals of the panel, that she quite literally gets in between rather than straight up trying to separate them. Like, it doesn't really seem like she wants to completely remove Nadesihko from the equation, or rather that she doesn't necessarily mind if she stays around.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 12:26PM

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

14 chapters and they still haven't figured out if it counts if your first time is with an android smh...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Come on, a kiss is nice, but she deserves sex already, she's one of the cutest childhood friends I've seen in years, can't end the manga without her senses being overloaded from pleasure.

It's an old debate in the gay community, but for me at least what she did with Akane in this chapter 100% counts as having sex with someone.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

14 chapters and they still haven't figured out if it counts if your first time is with an android smh...

I suppose it depends on how you see the android. If you see it as a person, it counts. If you see it as an object, it's toys.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

if I were Jun I'd just say "Freeze all motor functions. Analysis: are you a sex robot?" but I guess I'm just different

It wouldn't work, though. Why would she obey? She doesn't seem to be an Asimov Three Laws robot--her obedience is much more master-specific.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Girl you weren't "thinking straight" to begin with lmao

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lots of plot development this ch. Didn't expect to get a 3some this quickly and def was not expecting police role play. Loved the ch. Thank you author

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Cute? Design wise maybe, but her words and actions have been atrocious.

And from a Narrative perspective it is much more likely that she is introduced as and obstacle that rocks the Boat so that Akane and Nadeshiko are forced to confront their status quo, just like Nadeshiko is doing now

Honestly her conspirering to split them apart is giving me flashbacks to the "Childhood little sister" from Citrus

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

I think page 28 implied Akane could be into poly, since author is quites into that in her other works

joined Nov 22, 2019

It's an old debate in the gay community, but for me at least what she did with Akane in this chapter 100% counts as having sex with someone.

I would say direct genital stimulation has to occur, and akane never lost her panties. I wouldn't call dry humping sex, nor grinding. I also wouldn't really define it as sex if Jun just used the brush on Akane, even without panties, if she never touched her anywhere else directly during the session. If Jun kissed Akane or message her breasts while using the brush directly? That's when I would call it sex.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 7:06PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I would say direct genital stimulation has to occur, and akane never lost her panties. I wouldn't call dry humping sex, nor grinding. I also wouldn't really define it as sex if Jun just used the brush on Akane, even without panties, if she never touched her anywhere else directly during the session. If Jun kissed Akane or message her breasts while using the brush directly? That's when I would call it sex.

Oh so if your GF came to you and said "I had someone give me a nice rub down but I never took off my panties so since it's not sex it's not cheating right?" How would you react to that statement.

To reply you must either login or sign up.