Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Anyone ever notice that Yuina seemingly can't deny Sora anything she truly wants? It's a cute quirk but still a quirk.

one of the names in this comment are wrong, and I'm not sure which

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Anyone ever notice that Yuina seemingly can't deny Sora anything she truly wants? It's a cute quirk but still a quirk.

one of the names in this comment are wrong, and I'm not sure which

I meant to type Ayaka but wasn't paying attention.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Btw, the author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

Maybe it will be lewd. (Yes I know the term doesn't necessarily mean that)

Hopefully cause Wakana said before she already saw Yuina naked. Ngl I wanted to see what they did that Christmas night Yuina stayed at Wakana's house.

Thank God! I wish we saw more of them in this story, but it'd be more appropriate I guess to give them something separate to truly show off their relationship. Also, they're extra for the last volume was really cute

joined Mar 19, 2020

Btw, the author announced a doujinshi focused on Wakana and Yuina. It will be released until Feb 19th tho

Maybe it will be lewd. (Yes I know the term doesn't necessarily mean that)

Hopefully cause Wakana said before she already saw Yuina naked. Ngl I wanted to see what they did that Christmas night Yuina stayed at Wakana's house.

Thank God! I wish we saw more of them in this story, but it'd be more appropriate I guess to give them something separate to truly show off their relationship. Also, they're extra for the last volume was really cute

They’re so cute honestly and I’d love to see that. They’re like the non useless lesbians to balance out the mcs even if they got there in the end. Wakana is a real stud too lol.

joined Jan 6, 2023

This is a lovely manga! Its hard to find GL like this, it has wonderful art and the story develops to a healthy relationship where both mcs help each other solve their struggles, its like a hidden jewel, very recommended! The rest of the characters add in a lot of fun as well

Rider_maid_cropped2
joined Jun 25, 2022

Love how Sora's answer to "do you have a picture of your gf sleeping" is pretty much a blunt yes.

joined Oct 20, 2022

So they managed to live together, but one to a trade school, the other a University. Maybe Japan has so many schools that there is always one for every city block...especially neither of them drive.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

joined Aug 20, 2022

So they managed to live together, but one to a trade school, the other a University. Maybe Japan has so many schools that there is always one for every city block...especially neither of them drive.

Even if their schools are in different directions, Japan's public transit system is really good. Lots of people don't drive. Wish every city was like that.

joined Aug 20, 2022

This extra is only 2 pages but it's such a wonderful treat

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

I miss these two so much. What I'd give just for another volume of them just living together.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Japanese apartments are advertised with how many minutes walk they are from a train station.

By one survey, only 27% of trips in Tokyo are by private car. https://www.sc-abeam.com/and_mobility/en/article/20201203-01/ And those probably are biased toward the outer edges, families, or workers who regularly need to carry stuff.

If something is set in a Japanese city and they're not explicitly shown driving, you can assume they're getting around by foot, bike, or public transit.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I miss these two so much. What I'd give just for another volume of them just living together.

Yeah, there's so much potential for wacky hijinks they can get in as adults. Who knows maybe one day

joined Feb 10, 2022

Will you translate the special chapter about Yuina and Wakana?

Stop
joined May 9, 2022

I think it's finally almost time to reread this lovely, wonderful masterpiece.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Will you translate the special chapter about Yuina and Wakana?

someone did, it's up on mangadex now https://mangadex.org/title/7984732d-5912-4a11-b42d-737ed5e6cb4c/kekkyoku-sonna-kimi-ga-suki

joined Sep 23, 2022

I miss them so much :(

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I definitely missed these two. The valentines bonus was a combination of cute and hot, thanks for the translation!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfect. ^_^

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

I missed them I missed them I MISSED THEM SO MUCH!!!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Choco goodness; everyone wins!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I love love love Sora's dead-pan expressions "YAAAAY!"

joined Mar 20, 2012

I somehow missed that this ended, god it was cute. I'm excited for whatever this mangaka will do next.

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 6:20PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I hope for more extras

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

There's something trippy about seeing an adorable chocolate-exchange kiss and looking up to see the tag of "Blackmail". Lol.
How far it came from that initial premise.

To reply you must either login or sign up.