Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Didn't expect to see them smash so soon, but I'm glad I've seen it

this is "a significant amount of time after ch.57" aka it's a flash forward to a time when they're finally smashing, whenever that will be. Not currently as of ch57+

I know. I just mean I didn't think it would actually be shown in the story so soon. I expected there to be a lot more chapters in between us seeing them get together and us seeing them in bed. Not that I'm complaining.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

On a side note, on the third page we see Evie's shadow with the same tail and horns she had when she was possessed. Wonder if that's just an artistic choice or something literal.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Oh my, how lewd this series is all the sudden.
...not that I'm complaining.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I actually wanted more plot this time lmao
Now I'm mildly worried this is a little fan service as a compensation for whatever is about to happen

joined Jan 14, 2020

Or as foreshadowing "hang in there, it gets better from what's about to happen".

joined Oct 3, 2016

Oh my Sweet Sapphic Saints! This is great. But Hang on Evie's Tail was out? OH MY Evie?! Did you?! With the Tail?!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Elsa is conflicted whether to be mad or happy about how much she enjoyed it.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Evie has that umm. Silver tongue

I think based on the licking it's silver fingers.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

She was just massaging her feet or legs or something don't worry about it DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Didn't expect to see them smash so soon, but I'm glad I've seen it

this is "a significant amount of time after ch.57" aka it's a flash forward to a time when they're finally smashing, whenever that will be. Not currently as of ch57+

I know. I just mean I didn't think it would actually be shown in the story so soon. I expected there to be a lot more chapters in between us seeing them get together and us seeing them in bed. Not that I'm complaining.

I think it was because a ko-fi goal was achieved?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Perfect. :D

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

Lol so unexpected yet so satisfying

joined Aug 29, 2019

Spicy. A surprise for sure, but a welcome one.

Classic .5 chapter.

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 5:31PM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Oh spicy chapter

joined Mar 23, 2022

wait.wait.wait.ammmm is she doing what I think she is doing????( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),she is not just rubbing elsa's feet right??rightt???!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

this series continues to amaze me as it goes on. like wow omgish.Godbless you author and artist.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

On a side note, on the third page we see Evie's shadow with the same tail and horns she had when she was possessed. Wonder if that's just an artistic choice or something literal.

In my opinion, it would be nice if it was the later, Imagine that whatever leftovers of the potion left in her body manifest every time she reaches certain levels of "excitement" that gives her some kind of boost for the deed xd

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

SEGGS

joined Aug 20, 2022

AW HELL YEAH that's the kind of bullying I'm talking about!!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Bow Chicka wah wah

joined May 3, 2014

it was the most censored way of saying they has sex……..to the point that even at the end of the chapter I was like……that must has been an nice feet massage! really hate the dumb censorship of the fact that it wasn’t much of even implying of segs since the censorship was soooo ugly

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

it was the most censored way of saying they has sex……..to the point that even at the end of the chapter I was like……that must has been an nice feet massage! really hate the dumb censorship of the fact that it wasn’t much of even implying of segs since the censorship was soooo ugly

That's not what censorship means even if you apply the term loosely. This is a discretion shot where something is not shown in explicit detail but everyone and their mothers knows exactly what is happening. This series has been relatively innocent so far and it wouldn't suddenly show Yvonne diving between Elsa's legs. Just seeing Elsa reacting to the sex in real time (and Yvonne licking her finger suggestively) is already way too racy for nearly all non-adult series out there.

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 10:45PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Oh I... I thought that was going to be a joke setup or something but no, that was actually meant to be implied and not a misdirection.

I like that the shadow implies that Evie still literally gets the horns when she's horny.

Or it was just a visual pun which seems plausible too.

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 11:13PM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

According to the tags She was just licking her fingers.
FOR NOW

We all know what was on those fingers though.

Gravy obviously.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I was like,
Oh no, .5 ? I'm so obsessed with this story, I need more plot!
But then this was the .5, so ... not mad at all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.