Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

If anyone Diana hurts is evil, wouldn't that mean Natori is evil?

I feel that commoners who do hard labor all day would put more importance on breakfast than nobles -- at least if they had the food, and it wouldn't be as fancy.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I mean I get it, rather then actually harming actual ‘evil’, as the protagonist what she sees as ‘evil’ is evil. Or the world’s ‘view’ will side with her. Or in this case it seems to be taking the route where she is just a ‘good’ protagonist who isn’t out to harm anyone

Of course Diana's a good person, but her concern is that she'll end up hurting/killing innocent people unintentionally (by accident, etc). Natori's line was some explicit Protagonist-Centered Morality, asserting that anyone Diana hurts must axiomatically be evil because she's the protagonist so everything she does must be right. I was joking about how this attitude is unironically shared by much of fandom.

Great, now I'm shipping DianaxNatalie more than I ship LapisxNatori...

Plot twist: this manga was actually about Diana rescuing Natori from Lapis's evil clutches all along

But who doesn't want to be grasped by hot evil dom villainess...

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

I didn't expect the manga to take that route... I'm so excited for the future chapters!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

My first thought is that this isn't much of a love triangle if Diana can't even get the name of her crush right.

My second thought is that these European style fantasy girls are feeling the appeal of a Japanese OL lol.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

If this does play out as a love triangle this would be one of the few instances where I don't mind it Having Natalie at the center of the 2 far opposing sides makes it more interesting than your traditional one

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Such a nice way to start the year!!

Tumblr_cee5b652f60d90ff709454b0003785ca_6809dc36_400-min
joined Sep 4, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR MGA BADING

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Beeetch, ya already fucking changed the plot!!!

HNY btw.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Great, now I'm shipping DianaxNatalie more than I ship LapisxNatori...

Plot twist: this manga was actually about Diana rescuing Natori from Lapis's evil clutches all along

I would not be opposed to this swerving into a critique of villain simping and focusing on the fact that villainy is a lot less hot when you're on the same side of the fourth wall as the villain.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

I love this so much.
I bet Lapis start to feel jealousy.

I have also the power of foresight, Natori :)
The plot wasn't and never will change in the "game".
it has never been about the brosch. It is about You!
Diana and Lapis will fight for your attention and your heart. The Hero will be getting much much jealous as the time flows and her heart will taint because You fall in love with Lapis, Lapis is love you back.
It is you, who will cause Lapis's death, if you don't sacrifice yourself... like at the training.
You will survive the fatal and final blow by Diana. Lapis and Diana will make up for you, and everybody is happy.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

My second thought is that these European style fantasy girls are feeling the appeal of a Japanese OL lol.

An OL's power is no joke

joined May 1, 2015

Natoru unlocked the secret yuri route lmao.
Lapis going "You got some nerve touching my woman"

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, otome heroines usually had strong bond with other female character, reason some tittles add yuri route but is funny that ls the literally a support character getting this.
Is like in WataOshi Misha get Rei and Claire, xd

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Loving the art. :D

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Demn

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Got the Love Triangle. Will we add a new, "that should be a background character" / "somebody's childhood whatever" / "random princess or noble" and get that highly coveted Love Square

last edited at Jan 1, 2023 11:54AM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

god damnit it's a love triangle.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Got the Love Triangle. Will we add a new, "that should be a background character" / "somebody's childhood whatever" / "random princess or noble" and get that highly coveted Love Square

"Little did Natori realize, she had already unlocked the Yuri Harem route."

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

So far Lapis doesn’t seem so bad. She’s smart in a way that includes other people, highly capable and fairly mature, authoritative yet willing to listen, and apparently a little bit possessive. Which is to say she’s very hot. We rarely get to see romance manga where one of the characters has such a developed and nuanced approach to the world. I think she’s pretty cool.

last edited at Jan 1, 2023 1:57PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

A heroine-OL-villainess love triangle? I am down for this. :-)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Right now it would be a good time to make up a white lie like "My foresight has a limit" because soon, things could get really unpredictable.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

So far Lapis doesn’t seem so bad. She’s smart in a way that includes other people, highly capable and fairly mature, authoritative yet willing to listen, and apparently a little bit possessive. Which is to say she’s very hot. We rarely get to see romance manga where one of the characters has such a developed and nuanced approach to the world. I think she’s pretty cool.

I dunno, vitriolic hatred for poor people is a pretty unsexy personality trait.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, Natori, but there are already slight changes from the original story, so things may get quite interesting from here on... :D

joined Feb 2, 2019

I want them to become a polycule so bad.

I dunno, vitriolic hatred for poor people is a pretty unsexy personality trait.

It's part of the "I can fix her" fantasy. She will extol the rights of the proletariats after Natori is done with her.

last edited at Jan 1, 2023 4:35PM

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

I already liked how this manga started, now I love it

To reply you must either login or sign up.