Forum › Sensory Sharing Maid-san! discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm hoping this gets even more wild and kinky with future chapters haha

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I hope the mistress gets some relief soon...

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Even if Chloe wasn't wondering about that, for sure the rest of us were.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Would it by additive or exponential I wonder

joined Dec 13, 2018

Would it by additive or exponential I wonder

it can't just bounce back and forth infinitely or else it would go to infinity and burn out their neurons

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow she got caught way faster than I expected. Also, seems the maids "help" each other from time to time. Progress towards the foursome lol though it seems the princess isn't into it yet.

Also, calling snacks nibbles is adorable.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Ooh, I love that malignant glare she gave her sister.

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

seems like next chapter will be interesting as well

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

worthy of reading this manga, patiently waiting for the next chapter and so on

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

Man... the twincest I can handle but if a foursome happens I'm OUT.

joined Jan 11, 2014

I love it when authors are completely unhinged and uninhibited with their horniness. It's why I love mochi so much. Amen

joined Apr 16, 2022

I wasn't expecting this manga to head in a more dramatic direction but I'm not necessarily opposed to it either. (Besides, it's safe to assume the tension will be resolved with an orgy anyway lol.)

Poor Mia though, everyone prefers her sister...

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Wait...story development? In the "we can feel each other getting kinky" maid story? I did not expect this, but kinda super here for it xD

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

woah there's room for plot in this fetish focused manga, I dig it!

That weird sexual play sounds like The boys reference

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Oh wow. At first the cast seemed happily paired but it's not so simple after all

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

The plot thickens! A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

On the one hand I'm actually kinda excited, since the whole thing seems really interesting. On the other hand... truth be told, I'm not the biggest fan of discovering the daughter was interested in Chloe, especially since I've already been firm in my mistress/maid pairing, and like the commenter above, I also thought the pairings are pretty much set, but I do understand where she's coming from, even feel kinda bad for her, really. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Some other thoughts:

When the mistress's divorce was first mentioned I was thinking her reason would be something like "well of course, did you see how cute my maid is?" but it seems a bit more similar to a "villainess" story style marriage annulment event, or something like that. Or more simply that the husband came around carrying his new flame and fucked everything up.

This chapter had Chloe coming to the strangest awakening in the strangest way ever, and I'm all here for it.

I'd usually be in the "go big or go home" camp of desired developments, but for this series, I'm actually really hoping for set pairings, particularly the Mistress with Chloe. Mysterious are the whims of man.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 1:07PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Wait... this has a story?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh damn I wasn't expecting this story to have drama. Looking forward to the eventual foursome :)

joined Mar 19, 2020

Does this mean the little miss actually prefers Chloe? Or just wants both the sisters, or just wants to get in the way of her mother? Feel bad for Mia if it’s the first one

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Does this mean the little miss actually prefers Chloe? Or just wants both the sisters, or just wants to get in the way of her mother? Feel bad for Mia if it’s the first one

Seems like a mix of the former and the latter. I'm sure the fact that she wants to mess with mom's happiness is something definitely related to the loss of the noble status..

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 2:30PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

So I'm thinking Mom figured out she likes girls, hence the divorce and moving to the country with the maid harem...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

shanejayell posted:

So I'm thinking Mom figured out she likes girls, hence the divorce and moving to the country with the maid harem...

Obviously not. If you look at page 8 of chapter 3, you see the husband with another woman by his side.

So the most probable reason for the divorce is that he divorced Sophia to marry his mistress.

Which Sophia deemed improper to explain to her daughter, hence the huge misunderstanding.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 3:07PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Not sure this is the type of manga that gets improved by, uh, having a plot ...

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Not sure this is the type of manga that gets improved by, uh, having a plot ...

I mean.. it really explains why the hell the Mistress is doing so much hardwork..

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

To be honest, I also think that having no plot would be better, but I guess it's to spice up some drama.

Besides, "Looking Up To Magical Girls" could also have been quite a good read without a plot but even with one it's pretty good!

To reply you must either login or sign up.